Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

victory-map-diplomacy-98t00.png

Sven Drake: Bulgaria

Hamish: Greece

Rogue Leader: Canada

Reece: Italy

On average about half of the players announce their position before turn 3

The combination of positions not taken is peculiar (as of 4-28)

Well, unless SBSP jumped in after Dag made this map, Egypt is supposed to be unplayed. So thats some interesting deducing Predator. And If Smedley is this SBSP then thats kinda how it looks. How often does Dag update the map?? Just wondering.

I usually update the map once every turn, so once every 14 days. At that moment Egypt, Libya and Tunisia were not taken. They are now.

Portugal and italy however were taken, and are available now.

This happens a lot at the beginning of a game.

Exccelent!!! some thing to look forward to with each turn. Like a secret toy surprize with each happy meal that we can all share :thumbsup: Sooooo... Spunge = Smedley

Huh O_o Is any one else having probs with getting a profile pic to set??? I went to change mine and nothing will set in the pic box even though the pic title shows up in the url line. Frustraiting. GRRRRRRR.

Portugal looks to be back in the mix :), not that that effects me any but good to see.

Israel here (aka T-J) :thumbsup:

ejmgames@hotmail.com

A green gelatinous substance has been spotted floating off shore of Glasgow in the Irish Sea. British scientists claim it to be harmless but reports from British citizens claim it causes a burning sensation when contacting the skin.

We would request that our Irish neighbors to stop pissing in the ocean after drinking their green beer or whatever else it is they are doing...

So would that be chemical or biological warfare? or a bit of both with a single simple dilivery system. In any case, never ever touch a gelatinous substance. :nuke:

"Huh O_o Is any one else having probs with getting a profile pic to set??? I went to change mine and nothing will set in the pic box even though the pic title shows up in the url line. Frustraiting. GRRRRRRR. "

Well, looks like i got some thing figured out. :thumbsup: