Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every battle? You must not be looking at the same turns I am.

First to declare first out.......Words to remember.

KEB

hehe.. then a wise word of the cavemen...

go in with panzers go out in dust....

that is why we caveman uses mots :laugh:

also first in is the way to go... just too bad most of your dw failed :laugh:

just too bad we caveman used a bit too classical attack on Rumania...

and he was also busy with his classical attack oh wel my Hungarians could not get a foothold... and he made the classical counter attack with his glorious panzers... LOL needless to say panzers are no match for our obsolete mots in defence.. so the panzers where well let's say they where discharged form the Rumanian army.

and evey turn I am wiping out enemy divisions here and there... ok The Imperial Army lost a Cav division on a mission for the race to Warsaw.. which well they could not fullfill ... I hope you enjoy the HorseKebab...

but they did a greater job they lured the Polish back into there country leaving the poor Rumanians all alone and ready to be slaughtered to the last man...

yes we cavemen are mean.. and by the time we reach Amsterdam our feet will be hardened so the glass will not hurt our troops... better beware of the Hungarian Horde....

and for a final good advice stop looking at the turns of vic 72 it has no use to try and hide the truth from your mind

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Oi :D Patton AKA Squatter of the Extended Tunisian Province of Trans Jordan.

Keep your filthy paws owta Syria. Hes my mate and if you go in your gonna get a slap one day for doing it.

Iraqs okay hes bigger than me :laugh: and Turkey, hes bigger too :laugh::laugh:

BUT YOU..... ;) your gonna get yur head caved in ;)

Now this is more like it...... blood and violence.... ;)

Just remember, after all you guys beat each other up, it will make the american takeover of europe that much easier.... :laugh:

Canada-54th state, Europe states 55-92. I think I will have to redesign the flag, 92 stars will not look that good... :D

Enjoying the ringside seat, better then a mike tyson 5 second fight.

DezertCamel :laugh:

I think the only thing that will stop me is the game clock running, lets extend it till I am done..... :laugh:

Oi :laugh: Dont you start Yanky Doodle Dandy.... your as bad as that Trans Jordan chap.... :laugh:

Just remember that when you have sent your forces to Europe.... which by the way will be known as the Giant Independent Tunisian States (GITS)

My fishing fleet will land in New York and take over your country.... :laugh:

Oi  :laugh:  Dont you start Yanky Doodle Dandy.... your as bad as that Trans Jordan chap....  :laugh:

Just remember that when you have sent your forces to Europe.... which by the way will be known as the Giant Independent Tunisian States (GITS)

My fishing fleet will land in New York and take over your country....  :laugh:

just out of curiosity has there been an invasion of The Usa from Europe been done in a game..??

also I cannot allow GITS to come alive.. I will sent in the Hungarian War Fleet to intercept those fishing boats.... be prepared.. and be very afraid.. that is as soon as I get my hands on a harbour... then I can start the production of my ultra modern cavemen boats

just out of curiosity has there been an invasion of The Usa from Europe been done in a game..??

Yes, I know Morocco did it in Vic 45.

Now to more important things. I see things are starting to heat up, well let's add some more fuel to the fire.

The Baltic States are now actively seeking a TA or group of TA's to team up. I'll listen to all, and I'll need to make a decision within the next couple of turns...... :laugh:

The Baltic States should TA with the USA so that I CAN NUKE THEM ALL TOGETHER...... :laugh:(Murrrraghhhhhh!!!! Murrrraghhhhhh!!!! Murrrraghhhhhh!!!!) [little finger in mouth]

Now to more important things.  I see things are starting to heat up, well let's add some more fuel to the fire.

The Baltic States are now actively seeking a TA or group of TA's to team up.  I'll listen to all, and I'll need to make a decision within the next couple of turns......  :laugh:

what are you looking for besides a TA..?

and also you must allready somewhere in your bones know who you wanna join...

we are always open for a discussion ... and we are in no hurry as the war is going great thnx to the bravery of The Hungarian Cave dwellers... :laugh:

but we as many always can use a hand in the near future...

just pick the people countries you are comfortable with and open negotiations.. and I cannot help you with that as I do not know your playing style... do you join the underdog or the winner or the friendly or the undermanned group... soo many options soo many choices.. just go for the fun.....

speaking of FUN...

Hearby The Hungarian Imperial Court announces that in light of future relations with The Lowlands and the arrival of his bomberfleet we have just created our first interceptor division, still wet behind their ears, but ready to receive training and the are eager to work with the latest technology our Fighter, Bf-109E-3

unfortunatly the High command was not willing to spent any more funding into this project as they are dreaming of the JU-88 which they want to build.. oh well as if The Lowlands can reach us in the next millenia... LOL

Oi  :laugh:  Dont you start Yanky Doodle Dandy.... your as bad as that Trans Jordan chap....  :laugh:

My fishing fleet will land in New York and take over your country....  :D

Is this the same dreaded pirates i keep hearing about.... ;)

Last I heard the were in south america, trying to find the short-cut through the northpole, too reach the baltic states easier.... :drunk:

I will let them know that you are worried about them gen. sponge.... :laugh:

DezertCamel ;)

The Baltic States should TA with the USA

Be careful what you ask for, it might come true, and then I would hate to be Tunisian (of course there wouldn't be any turnisians left..... :laugh: )

Enemies and no. I normally start doing BPA'/DW on turn 3 and then just never let up. This time I decided to try something different. I currently have an ALL with all of my border countries (germany/poland/Northern and Central Russia) I'm under the theory that I will either join germany/poland or Northern Russia and/or Central Russia and then DW on the others. Pretty simple. I currently don't care which, just itching to do it soon. :laugh::laugh:

[

I'm under the theory that I will either join germany/poland or Northern Russia and/or Central Russia and then DW on the others.  Pretty simple.  I currently don't care which, just itching to do it soon.  :laugh:  :D

@^#(# kuch.. chocke ... ugh ugh.. The President of the Hungarian people leader of men, leader of the enlightenment just chocked on his breakfast.... join our dreaded enemies...?? oh boy uch kuch just when we are about to held our annual race to warsaw and you want to raise the stakes.....not good .. nop not good... there goes my night sleep... what will he do what can he do.. how many troops .. where is the airforce... will the USA invade him.. it will keep me a wake and is just not good.... maybe the wife will be happy when I need soo much stress relieve.. oh boy..

hmmmm... we would prefer you get a bit more comfortable with Central Russia or with our friend The President of the Chech Republic with both leaders you could chatter about the Polish sandwich.. which taste way better then the Hungarian troops :laugh:

now back to my breakfast... as I need to hurry... there will be an important meeting to day for the Hungarian Government... with our main topic.. do we bury the Polish and Roemania's troops in one large big..correction . Giagantic pit..? because as we try a proper burial we just have no industrial capacity to produce enough gravemarks ..... aaah the pain in my head... hmmm where is that stress reliever of mine :laugh:

The Baltic States should TA with the USA

Be careful what you ask for, it might come true, and then I would hate to be Tunisian (of course there wouldn't be any turnisians left..... :laugh: )

Enemies and no. I normally start doing BPA'/DW on turn 3 and then just never let up. This time I decided to try something different. I currently have an ALL with all of my border countries (germany/poland/Northern and Central Russia) I'm under the theory that I will either join germany/poland or Northern Russia and/or Central Russia and then DW on the others. Pretty simple. I currently don't care which, just itching to do it soon. :laugh::laugh:

I am a little surprised when I read this, you still have to choose? It is quite obvious that it is just a question of time when Hungary, Czechoslowakia and Austria will be nothing more than some occupied provinces of our mighty alliance. I know they make a lot of noise on this forum, but that is not an accurate reflection of their results at the battlefield. I know in all your wisdom, you will make the right choice.

Regards,

obvious that it is just a question of time when Hungary, Czechoslowakia and Austria will be nothing more than some occupied provinces of our mighty alliance. I know they make a lot of noise on this forum, but that is not an accurate reflection of their results at the battlefield.

chuckle.. getting scared in Amsterdam... hehe..

obvious that it is just a question of time when Hungary, Czechoslowakia and Austria will be nothing more than some occupied provinces of our mighty alliance. I know they make a lot of noise on this forum, but that is not an accurate reflection of their results at the battlefield.

chuckle.. getting scared in Amsterdam... hehe..

I don't see any reason to get scared... What should I be scared off? From your pitiful army? :D

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaiiiiiep :laugh: plffffslgfff (need air) WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa :laugh: Héhéhé... pffffwww (Héhe) that was (héhé) a good laugh! (Héhehe)

hé...

hehé...

:laugh: