Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Probably all from UAE or Baltic.  Baltic has spies EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! <_<  <_<

HA,HA,HA, (LOL) :ninja: doesn't every one by now. I'll file that in the grey matter :oops: that was a good question though, I thought. I'll dubble check the graineries. I'm sure i got plenty of bread making stuff.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krysia's Krusader,

With a higher intel rating, your chance of capturing the spies increases.

With your counter-intelrating you have to foil the attempt first. After that you want to find out who it was; that is done with your intelrating.

Hope this helps.

Norbert

Krysia's Krusader,

With a higher intel rating, your chance of capturing the spies increases.

With your counter-intelrating you have to foil the attempt first. After that you want to find out who it was; that is done with your intelrating.

Hope this helps.

Norbert

so in other words, keep both thumbs up :ninja: right :oops:

It is a matter of treasury... Intel and counter-intel both cost money. And in the beginning of the game this is not in very large supply.

You will have to make choises. When you are at war, it is most likely that your enemy is spying on you; Or one of his TA's...

Norbert

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Whats this I hear - Spies.

You have a cheek Trans Jordan - Your spies have been captured in my country - They were executed.

Now i hear from a very reliable contact that you are planning to invade. Get real your miles away. And yes i know about that little fleet of yours your building. You may get the chance to land on our sandy beaches but your soldiers will die there as well.

You have as much chance of making a play for Tunis as i do for Murmansk.

If you think you are capable of this invasion then bring it on looooozer, YOU WILL DIE!!!!! :ninja:<_<<_<

Cheek of it. :oops:

:ninja:<_<<_< That would be a nice trick if i could pull it off. I'll have to dubble check my tech pack for carriers and LC's. maybe I missed something :oops: However, I am missing some little boats with big spikey balls on them, any one seen them. I would like to get them back. HO NO, I hope they havent deffected :blink: .

Edit note: Iput a call out for geat britain for contact and got some one else. Is GB out there??????????

Tech pack my suntanned behind, your just making waves. Keep your mines to yourself. I know your upto something just keep your paddle boats away from my shores or suffer the consequences. I do have landing craft and a sizeable airforce and yes it can reach your sunny shores :ninja::oops:<_<

Tech pack my suntanned behind, your just making waves. Keep your mines to yourself. I know your upto something just keep your paddle boats away from my shores or suffer the consequences. I do have landing craft and a sizeable airforce and yes it can reach your sunny shores  :ninja:  :oops:  <_<

Look, If you want to pick a fight fine. thats what this game is all about. as for your suntanned behind maybe you should get it off the beach, pull the seagull out and start walkin with those waterwalking shoes of yours. In the intrest of saving ammo for a real fight i'll gladly let my youth ues there BB guns to shoot down those paper planes of yours (never to young for target practice). Didn't think you were an issue before, but you sure have my attention now. Cheers Dude <_<

HHHMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Chapter G 5.2 details the chance for detecting and identifying foreign intelligence agencies.

-----

Detection of Foreign Intelligence Activity (only if the foreign

Espionage Mission failed)

30 + ((Counter-Espionage Level - Foreign Intelligence Level) * 5) = %

Chance

Identification of the Foreign Intelligence Agency (only if the activity is

detected)

10 + ((Counter-Espionage Level - Foreign Intelligence Level) * 5) = %

Chance

-----

However, the rules state that it is not your intel rating that helps you identify foreign spying nations, it is also your counter espionage rating.

So counter-intel will help you to make the enemy mission fail, and if it fails it will also help you to detect it and if you detect it then it will check for identification.

Hasenfratz, that bombing raid was about the most pitiful I have ever seen! We have 10 times the number of soldiers in sick bay from frostbite as from your raid. I will admit watching the three reported IL-4's go down in flames was like watching fireworks and kept my boys out of trouble.

Halvdan the Swarty

I think I'll have me a couple more brews

:ninja:

But it is about 10 times more fun than a LFE ...

One day they might even hit something... I just keep trying...

:oops:

Cheers

P.S.: It's a little bit chilly out there in the Swedish woods, don't you think?

But it is about 10 times more fun than a LFE ...

One day they might even hit something... I just keep trying...

:oops:

Cheers

hmmmm... it is indeed more fun then an LFE... be prepared to see some Heinkels above Amsterdam soon... :ninja:

but first that nuisance of a Roemania, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, Sweden and then finaly Lowlands

.. jeez guys you need a lot of power to keep afloat.. but it is of no use....

as panzers are rolling from all directions..... and you lot are just in the cruncy middle.... and I am hungry....'

hmmmm... it is indeed more fun then an LFE... be prepared to see some Heinkels above Amsterdam soon... 

but first that nuisance of a Roemania, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, Sweden and then finaly Lowlands

.. jeez guys you need a lot of power to keep afloat.. but it is of no use....

as panzers are rolling from all directions..... and you lot are just in the cruncy middle.... and I am hungry....'

So? I didn't knew you had an airfield left. I guess they overlooked... :oops:

Chapter G 5.2 details the chance for detecting and identifying foreign intelligence agencies.

-----

Detection of Foreign Intelligence Activity (only if the foreign

Espionage Mission failed)

30 + ((Counter-Espionage Level - Foreign Intelligence Level) * 5) = %

Chance

Identification of the Foreign Intelligence Agency (only if the activity is

detected)

10 + ((Counter-Espionage Level - Foreign Intelligence Level) * 5) = %

Chance

-----

However, the rules state that it is not your intel rating that helps you identify foreign spying nations, it is also your counter espionage rating.

So counter-intel will help you to make the enemy mission fail, and if it fails it will also help you to detect it and if you detect it then it will check for identification.

this is good stuff, i haden't had time to look it up my self yet. However, whitout knowing a nation's rating (Doutfull anyone share's there level) you wouldn't be able to calculate the chance your self, correct? so then it has the appirence of having some messure of luck. this is what i was trying to say when the question was first penned i think. your digging this up helped me to state it better than i did before. Thank you. Now, if there is a way to find out another nations rating, short of asking them, that would be worth knowing as well :ninja: . This whole spy thing has me dealing with other asspects of the issue right now anyway :oops: .

Well luck does not come into it, is it just lucky that your choice of nation to spy on was Tunisia, more like bad luck you got caught :oops:

Well luck does not come into it, is it just lucky that your choice of nation to spy on was Tunisia, more like bad luck you got caught

Good, dressing up my spies like foreign nationals has worked! Most Excellent! :oops: