Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greatings to all :cheers: now that have things hooked up I thought I would introduce myself :cheers: But first, with reguard to page 13 of this forum, i'd like to thank spungbob for his cocideration as to my contact info. no i don't mind it being posted :huh: (my privicy op left off for a reason) but it would have been nice to have been asked first :taz: . that said, this is an interesting little place to learn about those you may be up against :) or who your allies really are. 10 years ago e-mails and this forum weren't even an option. Gives it an all new depth and sould make this a very fun game. And in my little corner of the map I think it's about to start. looking forward to meating all the best this game has to offer. :cheers:

ED

Trans-Jordan G#74

Greatings to all  :cheers: now that have things hooked up I thought I would introduce myself :huh: But first, with reguard to page 13 of this forum, i'd like to thank spungbob for his cocideration as to my contact info. no i don't mind it being posted :cheers:  (my privicy op left off for a reason) but it would have been nice to have been asked first :cheers: . that said, this is an interesting little place to learn about those you may be up against :) or who your allies really are. 10 years ago e-mails and this forum weren't even an option. Gives it an all new depth and sould make this a very fun game. And in my little corner of the map I think it's about to start. looking forward to meating all the best this game has to offer. :cheers:

ED

Trans-Jordan G#74

Yeah, that was me. I would have asked you, but I didn't have your email address. Sorry about that. But like I (and you) said, you had your privacy option off, so.... Anyway, sorry about that. :taz:

Kevin

Greatings to all  :cheers: now that have things hooked up I thought I would introduce myself :cheers: But first, with reguard to page 13 of this forum, i'd like to thank spungbob for his cocideration as to my contact info. no i don't mind it being posted :cheers:  (my privicy op left off for a reason) but it would have been nice to have been asked first :huh: . that said, this is an interesting little place to learn about those you may be up against :taz: or who your allies really are. 10 years ago e-mails and this forum weren't even an option. Gives it an all new depth and sould make this a very fun game. And in my little corner of the map I think it's about to start. looking forward to meating all the best this game has to offer. :cheers:

ED

Trans-Jordan G#74

Yeah, that was me. I would have asked you, but I didn't have your email address. Sorry about that. But like I (and you) said, you had your privacy option off, so.... Anyway, sorry about that. :cheers:

Kevin

Thats ok, this time :) Just kidding. good thing i'm a good harted guy, not into grudges :cheers::cheers: Did you get my e-mail and did you have time to give it some thought. Get back to me on that "K". Later kevin ED

:P Welcome to the the Trans Jordan player.

Hasenfratz, that bombing raid was about the most pitiful I have ever seen! We have 10 times the number of soldiers in sick bay from frostbite as from your raid. I will admit watching the three reported IL-4's go down in flames was like watching fireworks and kept my boys out of trouble.

Halvdan the Swarty

I think I'll have me a couple more brews

Thanks don, glad to be playing :P . Diplomatic relations to the anglo-saxon island kingdom seem not to be open. The king of a middle eastern nation seeks an audiance with his-majesty should he chose to make him self available. Hay U.K. you out there!?!!!!

T-J #74

Thanks don, glad to be playing :P .  Diplomatic relations to the anglo-saxon island kingdom seem not to be open. The king of a middle eastern nation seeks an audiance with his-majesty should he chose to make him self available. Hay U.K. you out there!?!!!!

In as much as I doubt my little raiding fleet would ever be able to find Trans-Jordan let alone raid it I Halvdan the Swarty would be pleased to entry into NAP or form an Alliance with the King of Jordan. 

T-J #74

Edit: Previous post deleted; cause I realized I was giving away information on my position, that I should not...

:oops:

In Other Nooze...

One of my oil wells just sprang another gusher!

I'm pumping so much petroleum now, that I just don't see how I could possibly use it all for the remaining 70 turns.

Now accepting all reasonable offers concerning resource tardes (Food, horses, and concrete are very much in demand by me, at this time).

A foreign intelligence agency is active within your borders

I get the above message - at least - three times per turn result. 

<_<

Most of the time, but not always; it is accompanied by this one: Espionage agents of UAE were captured within your borders.

Any one know how I can discover who the other countries agents are? (I know, that's a pretty dumb question for me to be asking in the game#74 thread. But I would like to have an idea on how I can "repay" the compliments, to whoever is harrasing me...  :oops: )

some one please correct me if i'm wrong <_< but i think it's a % chance randomly calculated by the games main frame system. there are no orders for this if thats what you you were wondering :blink: . it's just a matter of some luck as far as i'm aware. most spy's will always remain a mystery :ninja:. It's a fairly good bet though that if the ones that you do find out about come from one particular country most of the others are to.