Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

I understand i am going to have a problem with Sweden... :cannon:

Well, for all that can be said of Denmark, it is rich in a way that you not to be... he has TA's that actually fight with him against your enemies. Your TA's still have to prove themselves to do that...

Mike has done quite well fighting against two attackers and you appear rather busy fighting on your southern front. SpongeBob may have to fend for himself in this fight for some time and his fending skills have not been all that impressive to date. You have to admit Mickey that Mike is doing quite well, and in a previous game I found him to be a reliable ally. His local TA's are rather occupied with their own struggles and I am so distant I cannot easily help, but of course I must do what I can or it seems I will be seen as an unreliable TA.

Race

I will say Mike has done very well given a 2:1 situation, no comment on that. Heh, and i know you and Finland have had their own areas of interest, i'm just wondering what severe other struggles Iceland has had that he hasn't even sent an air force over to help Sweden, let alone come oversea and join in the hassle (and the LSM's are already 3 turns old now...). My words would be slow (lazy?), not unreliable, though. :D

I'm in Canada so it's a long trip.

Race

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand i am going to have a problem with Sweden... :cannon:

Well, for all that can be said of Denmark, it is rich in a way that you not to be... he has TA's that actually fight with him against your enemies. Your TA's still have to prove themselves to do that...

Mike has done quite well fighting against two attackers and you appear rather busy fighting on your southern front. SpongeBob may have to fend for himself in this fight for some time and his fending skills have not been all that impressive to date. You have to admit Mickey that Mike is doing quite well, and in a previous game I found him to be a reliable ally. His local TA's are rather occupied with their own struggles and I am so distant I cannot easily help, but of course I must do what I can or it seems I will be seen as an unreliable TA.

Race

I will say Mike has done very well given a 2:1 situation, no comment on that. Heh, and i know you and Finland have had their own areas of interest, i'm just wondering what severe other struggles Iceland has had that he hasn't even sent an air force over to help Sweden, let alone come oversea and join in the hassle (and the LSM's are already 3 turns old now...). My words would be slow (lazy?), not unreliable, though. :D

I'm in Canada so it's a long trip.

Race

I have no complaints about my allies, they have given me good advice.

Mike

Guest Spongebob

What advice? like what summer dress is in fashion this year or how many eggs to use in an omlete. The numbers game is going to find you soon dead, finland is cut to ribbons and soon all those Russians will come swimming across the baltics to visit your women and cattle (draw yourself a picture) Canada will find a wasteland greets him when he arrives and there will be no safe landing for any of his troops.

What advice? like what summer dress is in fashion this year or how many eggs to use in an omlete. The numbers game is going to find you soon dead, finland is cut to ribbons and soon all those Russians will come swimming across the baltics to visit your women and cattle (draw yourself a picture) Canada will find a wasteland greets him when he arrives and there will be no safe landing for any of his troops.

Just one question springs to mind in the picture you are drawing...... will they bring the Vodka? ;)

Mike

Won't be long now before those green pests inside our new borders will be turned into happily cooperative members of the Greater Germany Co-Prosperity Sphere... :cannon:

T14 - Day 1 News: The Spongey AirFarce strikes Stockholm with a handful of damaged bombers, three of which crashed when an old woman shook her fist at them. Several witnesses reported that each of the planes had a large letter "I" painted on the tails. Experts are split over the meaning of the "I" with roughly a third each suggesting meanings of Incomplete, Ineffective, and Inebriated.

Race

Guest Spongebob

The sponge does nothing without reason :rolleyes:

But let’s talk about general things. I hope all you colonists are having a good time celebrating your sovereigns 60 years rule over you. Now I know you think you have this thing call "Independence" but don’t you forget who let you have it :angry2::python::)

I will tell you something about the state of play, for turn after turn I have thrown spy after spy at Sweden with nothing but dust coming my way, then suddenly all my spy’s report in, they give army locations, stockpile locations, air force locations, ships - Everything.

Now this suggests to me that either God (Russ) has altered the code or Sweden is running out of money even with all of Norway population pressed into slavery and he has had to cut back on his spending.

I also like the game of Chess being played in southern Norway, each trying to get the upper hand before making a strike, it’s not going to happen - This sponge will only strike when the iron is hot, its close, very close and I must say the disappearing act performed on 5 Motor divisions is very entertaining. They will be found and exterminated. Unless they have been sent north to help Sweden’s crumbling defence. - Did I mention my spy’s are now working?

Did I mention the sponge does nothing without a reason? :woohoo::joker::woohoo::joker::woohoo:

The sponge does nothing without reason :rolleyes:

But let’s talk about general things. I hope all you colonists are having a good time celebrating your sovereigns 60 years rule over you. Now I know you think you have this thing call "Independence" but don’t you forget who let you have it :angry2::python::)

I will tell you something about the state of play, for turn after turn I have thrown spy after spy at Sweden with nothing but dust coming my way, then suddenly all my spy’s report in, they give army locations, stockpile locations, air force locations, ships - Everything.

Now this suggests to me that either God (Russ) has altered the code or Sweden is running out of money even with all of Norway population pressed into slavery and he has had to cut back on his spending.

I also like the game of Chess being played in southern Norway, each trying to get the upper hand before making a strike, it’s not going to happen - This sponge will only strike when the iron is hot, its close, very close and I must say the disappearing act performed on 5 Motor divisions is very entertaining. They will be found and exterminated. Unless they have been sent north to help Sweden’s crumbling defence. - Did I mention my spy’s are now working?

Did I mention the sponge does nothing without a reason? :woohoo::joker::woohoo::joker::woohoo:

LOL, you are indeed an entertaining player. Well said Sponge.

Race

T14 - Day 1 News: The Spongey AirFarce strikes Stockholm with a handful of damaged bombers, three of which crashed when an old woman shook her fist at them. Several witnesses reported that each of the planes had a large letter "I" painted on the tails. Experts are split over the meaning of the "I" with roughly a third each suggesting meanings of Incomplete, Ineffective, and Inebriated.

Race

Also, Insane, Incomprehensible, Immobile, Incessant, Incestuous, Idiotic, Ignorant, and my favorite, Inconsequential.

My apologies to spongecus for using words with multiple syllables, let me know if you need any translations.

Guest Spongebob

Race

Also, Insane, Incomprehensible, Immobile, Incessant, Incestuous, Idiotic, Ignorant, and my favorite, Inconsequential.

My apologies to spongecus for using words with multiple syllables, let me know if you need any translations.

Can you translate this for me please - Kurrarsier your a (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP) and your sisters your wife :)

Monty, do not underestimate Deutsche Gründlichkeit. We have order in everything.

First Austria (done)

Second Czechoslovakia (soon done)

Third Denmark

Fourth Sweden

So don't worry, i'll get to Sweden eventually... just tell your TA to roll over and die and i'll be helping you in no time! :ninja::cannon: