Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75

SPGraves

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like there are plenty of new places for the fish to hang out in. I applaud you for your great efforts in support of conservation Takeda.

Thanks ..I'll name part of the reef after you. Any suggestions?

I was thinking about Ruskie Reef for the first one in honor of the initial contributor.

Any suggestions from any of the players left in the game?

Takeda

On the bright side, we get a dual-purpose with the reef. :D

A new home for marine life...... :wub:

And a land bridge, built on the reef to get easier access to africa :(

This way I will not have to travel through spain to get there. :pirate2:

But then again, you can never have enough trade routes or beach front homes :o

See You all soon. :woohoo:

DezertCamel :thumbsup:

On the bright side, we get a dual-purpose with the reef. B)

A new home for marine life...... :P

And a land bridge, built on the reef to get easier access to africa :blink:

This way I will not have to travel through spain to get there. :woohoo:

But then again, you can never have enough trade routes or beach front homes :cheers:

See You all soon. :D

DezertCamel <_<

Is this a pledge? We thank you for your generous (and tax deductable) contribution.

Is Southern Russia still around as well? Maybe he'll (she'll) make a matching contribution.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Algeria, Syria and soon, UAE for their contributions to this reef.

They have all, or soon will be, contributing selflessly over the last month or in the weeks to come. Keep up the good work :D

Now where did you put those subs...

Calamaran.

Uh, Calamaran, there have been a whole lot more Greek contributions to the reef than Algerian. If there was such a thing as a Rumanian navy, and it would venture forth from it's ports, we would welcome their contributions also.

Uh, Calamaran, there have been a whole lot more Greek contributions to the reef than Algerian. If there was such a thing as a Rumanian navy, and it would venture forth from it's ports, we would welcome their contributions also.

There is Rumanian navy but you guys just haven't found it yet. As soon as you do, I will pitch in as all of you have. :D

Calamaran.

There is Rumanian navy but you guys just haven't found it yet. As soon as you do, I will pitch in as all of you have. :D

Calamaran.

Well, remember, we are talking Western Med. I gotta admit, I have not spent much time looking for a Rumanian navy, having been a bit busy, but I think it only decent you send it out west, and lets us see it in all of it's glory.

Calamaran.

Well, remember, we are talking Western Med. I gotta admit, I have not spent much time looking for a Rumanian navy, having been a bit busy, but I think it only decent you send it out west, and lets us see it in all of it's glory.

Unfortunately, I can speak for the mighty submersible Greek navy. It works quite well going down.....we have seen a few glitches when trying to surface, though. I am quite sure Algeria will soon contribute more to the reef endeavor....after all, they now have plenty of the surplus aluminum lying in the Tunisian desert (both Algerian and Greek) to build up their navy.

I know that ships make a much better reef, but could I contribute some Rumanian tanks? I know tanks don't take up nearly as much space, and therefore you would need a lot more of them. We seem to have this problem in Syria. Burning tanks just make an eyesore in the desert. If they could contribute to the environment, I would feel much better about it.

I know that ships make a much better reef, but could I contribute some Rumanian tanks? I know tanks don't take up nearly as much space, and therefore you would need a lot more of them. We seem to have this problem in Syria. Burning tanks just make an eyesore in the desert. If they could contribute to the environment, I would feel much better about it.

A few Rumanian tanks would be a very interesting addition I am sure. Divers would appreciate it, if nothing else. We are now constructing a massive tower out of used Greek aluminum in Msaken. We are hoping, with just a few more air raids, we will be able to spy on Sicily from the top of it.

• 1 month later...

Marklen X-

I was just wandering around the forum and happened to notice your signature line. I see that you boast best ever Persia. What a nice prize to shoot for. I am playing Persia in Game 78 and I think ultimately I will win that game and I definately have a shot at knocking you off the top spot. Perhaps we can consider that payback for my ousting in Tunisia recently..............

Marklen X-

I was just wandering around the forum and happened to notice your signature line. I see that you boast best ever Persia. What a nice prize to shoot for. I am playing Persia in Game 78 and I think ultimately I will win that game and I definately have a shot at knocking you off the top spot. Perhaps we can consider that payback for my ousting in Tunisia recently..............

Well well, my old prey back. Glad to hear from you. Good luck in your quest to top my Persian score. It was a fun game, and at the end, my tanks rolled into Amsterdam, a long journey from where they began. Keep me informed of your progress, I am interested in how it goes.