Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75

SPGraves

As for you Lil Patton, you lyinig, snake in the grass, I am coming for you, and none of your rampant lies will save you, nor will your big confederation friends. I do not care for you implications. I offered you peace, you bragged all along that the confederation is all for one and one for all, but now you pass the buck that I needed peace with Lowlands. You posted my message to you, and it clearly says I would be willing to make peace, now you call me a liar when I say I offered peace. Lowlands did not need to take Barcelona to fight Iceland, since Iceland does not now and has never had any province that even borders Barcelona. I grow tired of you lying on every post, and then calling me a liar.

I am sorry to rant so for all of you others. Patton, you can quit now, or waste more money, but nothing will save you.

WOW Marklen :cheers: , Chill out dude :blink:

I think you just made my point for me, no one called, or is calling you a lier. You are accusing your self of that. All any one has to do is read the full post just above Predator's (post #88) and they will clearly see that I said no such thing of you. Nor am I taking any of this personal, yet :huh: . We all miss read facts some times. Here in the ministry people can do it on perpous if they choose to, and some do. it's part of the game we play. Well, the game you play :drunk: .

Again all your doing is using but just a snipet of what I said and blowing it way out of proportion. And now every one can see it for them selves :drunk: . On the battle feild you may or may not get the better of me. But in this little war of words between us you just sank your own boat :cheers: . Lighten up dude

As for passing the buck, the members of my group are responcible for different sectors along our borders. And we do our best to keep each other informed of what is going on in our sectors of responsibility. At that time you boardered Lowlands sector so I referd you to him. Is that so wrong. In your mind it aparently is. I said it once before, You have a most interesting way of looking at things. best to you dude. :cheers:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kevin :cheers: Long time no hear from!?

So, good to see you here again. Thought you got knocked out of 75 though, didn't think you were still keeping tabs on this game.

ED :huh:

Of course I'm still keeping tabs on the game, I'm in it! :cheers: Although, up until now, I've been playing a very quiet and anonymous position. :drunk:

I started this game as Iraq, but through the vicissitudes of war, and through no fault of my own, I can assure you :drunk: , I had several rather unfortunate setbacks that led to Iraq's demise. At roughly the same time (late last year), the leader of Turkey had a tragic "accident". Seems he shot himself while cleaning his gun. Reports of his having shot himself in the back (several times) are being investigated, but I'm sure they're nothing but rumors! :blink:

I then took control of Turkey to the cheers of all the Turkish people... well, they were shouting *something*, and I just assumed they were cheers. :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome, Ed! :cheers:

Kevin

Wow! This has become like a class reunion. I love reunions. I go on vacation and come back to so many new, but familiar faces.

Kevin, it is nice to see you back in the game. And desert Camel...you are here too? This is great. You guys didn't have to hide. It would have been fun knowing you were here.

Once Predator was gone, this message board became a lot less interesting. I can only take pot shots at the Confederacy of Fools and Greece for so long before I get bored.

Camel - have you been here all along?

Hope to see you in a game where I am involved too Kevin!

I like your sense of humor about the Turkish leader :drunk:

That was great to read - :D

Maybe there will be a coincidence, a return of history about the

tragic fate of the Danish Emperor "Sponge" in my game #78 ... :o

PS: Sorry to have interrupted you guys in your forum. Have fun!

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Oi! HPW not content about bragging on 78s forum but you have to diss the Confederacy.

You know you may be surprised yet.... in this game we made a slight mistake in announcing the confederacys existence.

In 78 may be we are already there and just keeping quiet.... You may have a surprise coming your way. 78 has a lot of Silent players.... BEWARE!!!!

Minister for Propaganda - SBSP

The master of mis-direction :D

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

You have done it now, the wrath of the Confederacy in 78 will be upon you now leave 75 alone, your becoming as annoying as me.

Just out of curiosity guys does anyone wanna publish a situation report on this game, An Honest one if possible, it would just be nice to see how things have developed since i left :D

You have done it now, the wrath of the Confederacy in 78 will be upon you now leave 75 alone, your becoming as annoying as me.

Just out of curiosity guys does anyone wanna publish a situation report on this game, An Honest one if possible, it would just be nice to see how things have developed since i left  :angry:

With the power void left in Europe by the disappearance of SpongeBob, Saudi Arabia stepped to the plate. All of Europe was granted to Algeria, Morocco, Great Britain, United States and Iceland. Russia and the Middle East was split up by Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Syria. And everyone is living peacefully together.

With the power void left in Europe by the disappearance of SpongeBob, Saudi Arabia stepped to the plate.  All of Europe was granted to Algeria, Morocco, Great Britain, United States and Iceland.  Russia and the Middle East was split up by Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Syria.  And everyone is living peacefully together.

Keep dreaming...... :drunk:

You will have nightmares with camels in them........ :angry:

DezertCamel :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...