Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75

SPGraves

Hey Marklen X,

I thought you were going to recycle my spare aluminum found in your desert into more ships for the reef. You seem to have used it to create more planes....just how many have you? I am thinking of building a bunker. Yikes. Go pick on Lil' Patton instead of poor little ole me.

Oh yes....

and Death to Carthage!

Galvorn

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Marklen X,

I thought you were going to recycle my spare aluminum found in your desert into more ships for the reef. You seem to have used it to create more planes....just how many have you? I am thinking of building a bunker. Yikes. Go pick on Lil' Patton instead of poor little ole me.

Oh yes....

and Death to Carthage!

Galvorn

Enough to do the job my friend. I have plenty of cards up my sleeve for Lil' Patton still. We have only begun to rain terror on you.

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The time of diplomacy in 75 is hereby declared over. The great nations of Northern Russia, Central Russia, Southern Russia, Poland, Rumania, Greece, and Turkey, hereafter known as THE WINNERS OF 75 (or TWO75), do hereby swear an oath to go after the remaining actively played countries of Iceland, Great Britain, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE, hereafter known as DEAD MEAT, wherever they may be. We will hunt and kill all of your forces because it will be a lot of fun. You might as well all work together as it will be better for you and more fun for us.

If you are thinking of hiding from us and “surviving” until the end of the game, I call you a girlie man. What are you playing this game for if you just want to hide and “survive”. Go play Chutes and Ladders if you don’t have the stomach for it.

If you think you can dissuade us from our goal because technically, only five players can get credit for a win, think again. We play for fun. We have already beaten you. Get over it and come fight us some more. We will let RTG award the pretty prizes but we have already won the big prize, crushing the life out of 33 of you. Quit or fight. I hope you fight so I get my money’s worth out of the endgame.

So put your diplomats in some rickety old tanks and send them our way. You won’t need them again.

Thus says the duly elected spokesperson of TWO75

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The time of diplomacy in 75 is hereby declared over. The great nations of Northern Russia, Central Russia, Southern Russia, Poland, Rumania, Greece, and Turkey, hereafter known as THE WINNERS OF 75 (or TWO75), do hereby swear an oath to go after the remaining actively played countries of Iceland, Great Britain, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE, hereafter known as DEAD MEAT, wherever they may be. We will hunt and kill all of your forces because it will be a lot of fun. You might as well all work together as it will be better for you and more fun for us.

If you are thinking of hiding from us and “surviving” until the end of the game, I call you a girlie man. What are you playing this game for if you just want to hide and “survive”. Go play Chutes and Ladders if you don’t have the stomach for it.

If you think you can dissuade us from our goal because technically, only five players can get credit for a win, think again. We play for fun. We have already beaten you. Get over it and come fight us some more. We will let RTG award the pretty prizes but we have already won the big prize, crushing the life out of 33 of you. Quit or fight. I hope you fight so I get my money’s worth out of the endgame.

So put your diplomats in some rickety old tanks and send them our way. You won’t need them again.

Thus says the duly elected spokesperson of TWO75

GAME ON!!

Good To Know!

At least now I know the CHAB I have been building to protect xReykjavik from Amphibous Assualt from Northern Russia will not go to waste. I will however have to begin increasing my output of Fletcher Destroyers to counter any stray Marat Battleship I find wandering around! Anything bigger than a Sommers just wouldn't offer you a very fair fight and I do want to see you have a little fun! Perhaps I should run some through a minefield first to get them down to 50% so we can have a really even matchup.

Lets see.........24 turns left in the game and we are 12 to 16 provinces apart. I am soooo scared.

Iceland, Great Britain, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE, hereafter known as DEAD MEAT

I really like the the sound of that, it's got a certain ring too it..... :cheers:

DezertCamel :robot:

Algerian tourists are already queueing up for tickets to the big parade in Red Square. We are in debate as to whether Desert Camel will be allowed to watch from the spike in his head, or not.

DC, now maybe we can fight that fight you thought we fought so long ago in game 42, before I knew you were senile. I look forward to it. Bring a lunch, it is going to be a long job for you.

Algerian tourists are already queueing up for tickets to the big parade in Red Square. We are in debate as to whether Desert Camel will be allowed to watch from the spike in his head, or not.

DC, now maybe we can fight that fight you thought we fought so long ago in game 42, before I knew you were senile. I look forward to it. Bring a lunch, it is going to be a long job for you.

I won't have to pack a lunch, I will have you for breakfast..... :thumbsup:

It would be much shorter, if I didn't have to take the long way around to get to you.... :cheers:

Looking forward to the rumble in the desert...... :robot:

I won't have to pack a lunch, I will have you for breakfast..... :thumbsup:

It would be much shorter, if I didn't have to take the long way around to get to you.... :cheers:

Looking forward to the rumble in the desert...... :robot:

I didn't know there was desert in Central Europe!

Sure am glad I am not a Greek Marine. I never saw such a suicidal bunch.

It was merely a flesh wound.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"

Was there a man dismay'd?

Not tho' the soldier knew

Someone had blunder'd:

Their's not to make reply,

Their's not to reason why,

Their's but to do and die:

Into the valley of Death

Rode the six hundred.

Oh and....

Death to Carthage!

Someone had blunder'd:

Into the valley of Death

Rode the six hundred.

Oh and....

Death to Carthage!

I will say this Galvorn, you die with a certain style all your own. Makes want to kill more of your guys, so I can read more prose.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone had blunder'd:

Into the valley of Death

Rode the six hundred.

Oh and....

Death to Carthage!

I will say this Galvorn, you die with a certain style all your own. Makes want to kill more of your guys, so I can read more prose.

Ok. I understand killing off all of my "light brigade" Marines, but to come out and kill off their horses (LSTs) is a little too much. Just had to make a reef of my own for Jaques Cousteau....but I did add a few of your ships this time. Hvy Torp planes seem to be much more useful at this than my lumbering Lancasters. Amazing how many times they engaged....medals and grog for all....oh, forgot we are Greek...pass the sheep.

Oh yes....

and Death to Carthage!

Someone had blunder'd:

Into the valley of Death

Rode the six hundred.

Oh and....

Death to Carthage!

Ok. I understand killing off all of my "light brigade" Marines, but to come out and kill off their horses (LSTs) is a little too much. Just had to make a reef of my own for Jaques Cousteau....but I did add a few of your ships this time. Hvy Torp planes seem to be much more useful at this than my lumbering Lancasters. Amazing how many times they engaged....medals and grog for all....oh, forgot we are Greek...pass the sheep.

Oh yes....

and Death to Carthage!

I think you should be quite happy your LST fleet intercepted my fleet, or your out of munition battle fleet would not of fared well. Yes, your torpedo planes did yeoman like work, and are to be commended. We look forward to having any that survive the war on our future documentaries!