Rolling Thunder Forums

"The SNROTE Reader" is now accepting....

EternusIV

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll get better at this.  Hope it does not disappoint!

Very unlikely. Thanks for your efforts and now something else to look forward to, late in the evening every other Friday.

Octus

Now there's a good point. Eternus, hoa bout making it come out on the IN BETWEEN Fridays...so as not to add un-needed stress to the aliens with low constitution?

LOL Thanks for the props and I simply forward such thanks to those who contributed and of course to Pete for his Q&A and Russ for managing the newsletter on the forums!

:D

today was a special case....you should see this Friday MORNING next time around! :laugh: There are a couple solid reasons why we haven't elected to submit between fridays. :ninja:

EternusIV

You missed your calling. You make a fine newspaper editor

I will try to get something in for the next edition. well done my friend

T'Lariss

And when you get back to denver I'll :D  :ranting:

Thanks for the kind words m8

I will hold you to that __> :laugh: and let you know when I'll be around to do so :ninja:

The publicized battles from the previous turn fueled much of the content and I thought our contributors did a great job. You can also thank Joseph Davalt for the final touches on photos and layout. :laugh:

No newsletter is perfect, though and I'd love to hear how we could make it better. Feel free to drop a note via SNROTENEWS@yahoo.com....oh wait, I know how we could make it better: more rumors, articles and submissions! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

HAve some interesting submissions thus far and we could always use more!

A huge thanks to those who have contributed this time around.

We are hoping to work on the bulk of it late tomorrow and get it formatted early Friday morning this time around :woohoo:

If you are waiting for the last minute to submit something...well...tomorrow night will be the last minute :woohoo: