Rolling Thunder Forums

"The SNROTE Reader" is now accepting....

EternusIV

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention cave-dwellers, spineless ones, backstabbers, arachnoids, humanoids, bugs, plants :D , cyborgs, flying monkeys, Big Bucking Chicken (aka Boo), felines, religious freaks and gremloids.

SNROTE reader Eight is in the email! A tremendous thanks to Joseph Davalt for his hard work in piecing together a slightly smaller but highly entertaining issue.

We look forward to next week's contributions.

Mark-

Thank you for the open letter. As I told you personally, I really appreciate your endless pursuit for bringing enlightened and spirited discussion to the boards and I have no hard feelings whatsoever. :D We didn't contemplate canceling the Reader -- I really just had a rough end of the week (some conference crapola left on Monday) and also wanted to offer some of our hardcore contributors (hello Paul :P) a chance to rest but there is no rest for the wicked! Wickedly brilliant, that is. :woohoo: We look forward to future submissions from the Star League and sincerely hope you participate.

• 2 weeks later...

What the heck was that?!?

Soon, will we be hearing cries like, "The Vorlons are coming! The Vorlons are coming!"?

Eternus, can you at least drop us a hint? Did that little interview snippet come from an established empire, or from "The Oracle?"

TErnest

What the heck was that?!?

Soon, will we be hearing cries like, "The Vorlons are coming!  The Vorlons are coming!"?

Eternus, can you at least drop us a hint?  Did that little interview snippet come from an established empire, or from "The Oracle?"

TErnest

I expect that soon we will hear that TErnest's HW has been cleared to make way for a motorway bypass. :D

:alien: - Eternus will be vaporized if he reveals the source of that information.  You have been warned.

EDIT:  The aliens are hacking my account now!  :P  :D

Very well. I interpret this as meaning:

"You should interpret said interview in what ever way is likely to be the most panic-inducing." :alien:

:thumbsup:

TErnest

• 2 weeks later...

A hearty thanks to all who have submitted thus far :drunk::woohoo::alien:B):):cheers:

Some good features this time, with good stories and all kinds of biased, dirty propoganda!

Which reminds me, if you didn't get around to submitting a rumor, starting a war with inciteful language or telling a story through the many eyes of your victorious space captain, its not too late!!

We're accepting submissions until around 3pm MST today. Russ has been under the weather so we're not going to rush things upon him on our end.

:cheers: Good speed Russ! :pirate2: <--- clinking bottles of medicine and lots of water