Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Coastal Going Postal - The thing is now I have revealed my country no one will believe me, they never do and poor old Denmark will get blitzed by everyone and his monk :angry2:

Alright Sponge,

I send an email to the Danish player.

I have his email adress.

So if you write back as the sponge, I believe you.

:taz: Iceland :angry2:

Well if the Polish Queen wants to offer the hand of friendship to the Sponge then how can I refuse.

I humbly accept the offer of a TA and take back all I said about you. :angry2:

I ment to direct them to Germany :D

Anyone else want to TA with the Sponge, qualifications for joining the Sponge in a TA are that you must cause as much mayhem and destruction to the enemy. :( as possible.

Im a little confused at this time. Some of the early posts on this forum suggest to me that 2 people are claiming to be Iceland. Mireage and Moyluethingy ( I hate names i cant spell )

So who is who???? Its not just me with a double identity, why not give them some grief.

PS - Ghazi and Predator have both signed in as Persia, whats going on here - I thought i was the master of misdirection, whos who? I dont know who I am anymore? :oops::cheers::angry:

Iceland

Persia

USA

Iraq

Rumania

Libya

Ireland

Austria

Bulgaria

Norway

Germany

UAE

Switzerland

Algeria

Portugal

Poland

S Russia

Turkey

C Russia

Hungary

Canada

Saudi Arabia

Morocco

Egypt

I am not one of the above, all the above have been identified on this forum. 24 out of 40

So.... I could be telling the truth - I could be Denmark :taz:

The truth, you do not know how to give the truth, and you love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if the Polish Queen wants to offer the hand of friendship to the Sponge then how can I refuse.

I humbly accept the offer of a TA and take back all I said about you. :angry2:

I ment to direct them to Germany :D

Anyone else want to TA with the Sponge, qualifications for joining the Sponge in a TA are that you must cause as much mayhem and destruction to the enemy. :( as possible.

Im a little confused at this time. Some of the early posts on this forum suggest to me that 2 people are claiming to be Iceland. Mireage and Moyluethingy ( I hate names i cant spell )

So who is who???? Its not just me with a double identity, why not give them some grief.

PS - Ghazi and Predator have both signed in as Persia, whats going on here - I thought i was the master of misdirection, whos who? I dont know who I am anymore? :oops::cheers::angry:

Iceland

Persia

USA

Iraq

Rumania

Libya

Ireland

Austria

Bulgaria

Norway

Germany

UAE

Switzerland

Algeria

Portugal

Poland

S Russia

Turkey

C Russia

Hungary

Canada

Saudi Arabia

Morocco

Egypt

I am not one of the above, all the above have been identified on this forum. 24 out of 40

So.... I could be telling the truth - I could be Denmark :taz:

Truth is....

that Sponge has been greedy for my country from the beginning. :(

that he has been sitting there sneaky covering us with his selfish brabble. :(

that he has been trying to make fools out of us all the time. :D

that he has been preparing for war while playing hide and seek. :angry2:

that he has been rejecting my offer for an alliance. :taz:

that he has been trying to threaten me with the glimpse of war on my boarder. :angry:

that he has been simply not kind, not friendly, not honest. :oops:

Sorry,

but I don´t see a reason, why I should be this to him. :cheers:

PS: I could quote some posts but I do not wish to get down to that level.

The Newbie

Yes I am Greedy, Greed is Good (Errrm could be a movie in that line) :D

Babble is Good (Not such a good movie in that line)

Fools, the only Fool is the German leader, thinking that he can secure all his borders, invade me and thats where you stop, the other nations around you will know you have to expand somewhere else so will also be attacking you. You must not be allowed any breeding room, you must not be allowed to breed :angry2:

I have been preparing for war because thats what I do best, my navy will bomb you back to bohemia

What alliance do you speak of? I have had no comunication about an alliance :taz: Offer a TA and I will accept, if you dont you will have me on the road to Berlin. Its just gonna be a race to see who gets there First, Me, the Poles or the French.

A glipse of war on your border, it will be an almight rain of fire the likes of which have not been seen before in a Ridley Scott movie.

Yeah yeah - Im not kind, friendly or honest but thats the nature of the beast, suck it up and scream like you got a pair girly your gonna become a German sandwich.

Herr Political Warlord (HPW) of Germany,

Even though our two countries are separated by a great distance we feel a common brotherhood. We are willing to send ships including shipboard planes to help defend your country from the evil leader to your north. All we ask in return is freedom to take the Faeroe Islands from him as spoil.

Patton on special mission from Roosevelt

:angry2:

Come and take them yourself ya chicken, by the time you get over here i will control most of Germany along with my allies. I see I will need to take over the USA because if i dont in 60 years time you will be dictating to the world how to live subjecting us all to fast food, big cars, pollution.... oh the list goes on.

Down with the Germans

Down with the Yanks

I like the Polish, they think like us Sponges, finally after several games another who thinks like me.... :taz:

Austria on the horizon... Once Germany is defeated you will be next :angry2: