Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have a virus on the forum. Patton

Yea forum pollution for sure......

looks like this one is winding down and i am disappointed that the german group did not stick it out and fight it out like NADS did in game 72. I still am looking forward to killing at least a hundred more divisions before this game ends and finishing off the german and austrian airforces....if nothing else the kill totals should be impressive :angry2:

Speaking of kills where is the U.S. navy hiding these days? All of a sudden the U.S. coastline does not look so safe.... :(

So is U.S. and Canada going to BPA with their german and austrian friends, nothing like making an agreement with someone who then up and quits! :woohoo:

:woohoo:

I think we have a virus on the forum. Patton

Yea forum pollution for sure......

looks like this one is winding down and i am disappointed that the german group did not stick it out and fight it out like NADS did in game 72. I still am looking forward to killing at least a hundred more divisions before this game ends and finishing off the german and austrian airforces....if nothing else the kill totals should be impressive :angry2:

Speaking of kills where is the U.S. navy hiding these days? All of a sudden the U.S. coastline does not look so safe.... :(

So is U.S. and Canada going to BPA with their german and austrian friends, nothing like making an agreement with someone who then up and quits! :ranting:

:( Well we are in the end game again. We will both survive!!!!! I doubt anyone has the capablities to invade the US. By the way 30 plus divisions (all armor)await any invader along with thousands of arms points. It is very hard to ship all the US capacity over the pond, what with the price of fuel and all. I am surprised the carriers made it past the intercepting screen, but as we know it is a big ocean.

What shall I do with over 20,000 ship points?????

I as well will have a hard time getting past Gibraltor.

Patton in the central command in talks with the allies<_<

What shall I do with over 20,000 ship points???
??

build them so my allies can sink them like they just did the canadian battle fleet. by the way all those big ships should make for some nice artificial reefs off the Spanish coast..... <_<

nobody really left to talk junk to in this game---bummer---

Hey Don remember NADS from 72 me and Saudi are kicking their butts in 80 and we are outnumbered 3 to 1!

:rolleyes: I think these bozos have definately dropped. Glad they don't fight our wars in real life....nobody is even to their countries yet and they gave up...."I'm losing i don't want to play anymore" <_<:ranting: Why even play victory if your going to quit the first time something goes wrong, doesn't make any sense playing 55 turns and quitting.

Oh well Patton take notice that xMoscow is back under Persian rule and xBerlin soon will be too!!!!!!! :robot::blink::cheers::robot:

Give up, who gives up :ph34r:

??

build them so my allies can sink them like they just did the canadian battle fleet. by the way all those big ships should make for some nice artificial reefs off the Spanish coast..... :rolleyes:

Hey Don remember NADS from 72 me and Saudi are kicking their butts in 80 and we are outnumbered 3 to 1!

Yes Morocco, that wasn't very nice of you now was it. Those pretty ships cost alot of money! :ranting:

Ships in this game are extremely vulnerable to aircraft and are not worth their trouble but with having to cross the Atlantic one is forced into building them. <_<

Nice attack.

On a different note its too bad that the rest of the Central Alliance all dropped.

• 2 weeks later...

Give up, who gives up :ph34r:

;) I always liked a guy who never gives up. Prehaps the French would like to ally with the US????? A hopeless cause yet one in which we will never surrender, we will fight on the sea, we will fight on the shore, we will fight in our citys .......we will never surrender, never surrender. :cheers:

What exactly does the French still control I ask???????

Patton with the Chief of Staff

??

build them so my allies can sink them like they just did the canadian battle fleet. by the way all those big ships should make for some nice artificial reefs off the Spanish coast..... :o

Yes Morocco, that wasn't very nice of you now was it. Those pretty ships cost alot of money! :cheers:

Ships in this game are extremely vulnerable to aircraft and are not worth their trouble but with having to cross the Atlantic one is forced into building them. :laugh:

Nice attack.

On a different note its too bad that the rest of the Central Alliance all dropped.

We'll take the ship kills but I agree 100% that ships are under powered in this game, but I think they were in the war too. Old vs. New or something like that.

:holiday: Hey Persia, How about you and I forming a TA and taking on the African coalitation? All the rest of them have declared war on me and I could use the help. :holiday: My navy and your army it would be easy pickings since you know where all the troops are. If you don't want to do that how about giving me the locations of a couple of these haressing carrier groups, it would be such fun to sunk them!!!!! :santa:

Well I don't see how your group can lose but likewise I don't see how we won't finish the game, which in my case will 7 times in 7 starts. Maybe next time will be on the same side.

:wub: Patton :D

Give up, who gives up :wub:

:holiday: I always liked a guy who never gives up. Prehaps the French would like to ally with the US????? A hopeless cause yet one in which we will never surrender, we will fight on the sea, we will fight on the shore, we will fight in our citys .......we will never surrender, never surrender. :holiday:

What exactly does the French still control I ask???????

Patton with the Chief of Staff

Sorry, we have been picking grapes and making wine.

We still control the vineyards :santa:

For Sale: We have an overstock of T-34/85's and they are rolling off the assembly lines faster than we can use them.

Will trade for a Swiss Chalet...

:drunk: US is in the market for extra tanks, I can't use em but Americans always buy things on sale they don't need and can't afford!!!!!!! :santa:

Patton US Command Center