Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Well I don't see how your group can lose but likewise I don't see how we won't finish the game, which in my case will 7 times in 7 starts. Maybe next time will be on the same side

After seeing a dropped country win 72 i have no faith in predicting the outcome of the winner of this one. We have done all we can that is in our power to assure a win but you never know.

Personally I can't wait for this one to end as all my enemies have dropped (cowards) when they outnumbered me, not to mention I am spending a fortune on this game in an effort to win.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't see how your group can lose but likewise I don't see how we won't finish the game, which in my case will 7 times in 7 starts. Maybe next time will be on the same side

After seeing a dropped country win 72 i have no faith in predicting the outcome of the winner of this one. We have done all we can that is in our power to assure a win but you never know.

Personally I can't wait for this one to end as all my enemies have dropped (cowards) when they outnumbered me, not to mention I am spending a fortune on this game in an effort to win.

Dropped :woohoo:

Dropped :P

:( Prehaps you would like to joint are group fighting the steam roller from the south????? :D

Patton debated our next move

Prehaps you would like to joint are group fighting the steam roller from the south?????

Navigation correction: I am coming from due east, actually. :P:( Prepare to bow to the soon ruler of central europe! Didn't think I would make it but the atlantic is in sight!!!!!!!!!! :robot::robot::cheers::beer::blink::cheers::cheers::nuke::D

Shouldn't you be watching the game???? :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WELL,

I was going to give one more surprise in the game BUT, I did let my memory get me it to forgetting to keep the move current. I did have a last move but blew it. Oh well, such is life. Catch you guys next time :P

WELL,

I was going to give one more surprise in the game BUT, I did let my memory get me it to forgetting to keep the move current. I did have a last move but blew it. Oh well, such is life. Catch you guys next time :beer:

OH NO YOU DID NOT DROP!!!!!!!!!!!

Patton

WELL,

I was going to give one more surprise in the game BUT, I did let my memory get me it to forgetting to keep the move current. I did have a last move but blew it. Oh well, such is life. Catch you guys next time :thumbsup:

Patton

No choice, not troops, the computer is evil :beer:

WELL,

I was going to give one more surprise in the game BUT, I did let my memory get me it to forgetting to keep the move current. I did have a last move but blew it. Oh well, such is life. Catch you guys next time :P

Patton

No choice, not troops, the computer is evil :nuke:

Then It is just the massive southern alliance and the island people, :( Iraq would you like to join our group and make it more balanced? :beer: