Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

:rolleyes: Good day to all who remain, the forum has been very quiet. My hats off to the southern coalition. :cheers: You are truely powerful. My only regret is once we TA'd with Germany he collapsed. :thumbsup: We are now getting some crums from his former empire. Too little too late.

Are we to have an honorable ending or do have have to send my skymasters (400 air industries) on pointless paradrops? :robot:

Patton

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do honorable, what do you have in mind?

-Algeria 78

<_< Good day to all who remain, the forum has been very quiet. My hats off to the southern coalition. :cheers: You are truely powerful. My only regret is once we TA'd with Germany he collapsed. :thumbsup: We are now getting some crums from his former empire. Too little too late.

Are we to have an honorable ending or do have have to send my skymasters (400 air industries) on pointless paradrops? :thumbsup:

Patton

Are we to have an honorable ending or do have have to send my skymasters (400 air industries) on pointless paradrops?

Nice I have three full groups of transports waiting to partake in the end game if necessary...and germany is running out of free land quickly with the emmigration push of refugees coming out of poland and russia.

-Algeria 78

<_< Good day to all who remain, the forum has been very quiet. My hats off to the southern coalition. :cheers: You are truely powerful. My only regret is once we TA'd with Germany he collapsed. :thumbsup: We are now getting some crums from his former empire. Too little too late.

Are we to have an honorable ending or do have have to send my skymasters (400 air industries) on pointless paradrops? :thumbsup:

Patton

No paradrops on the last turn anything else is fair game........... Don

Guest Spongebob

-Algeria 78

Patton

Being one who has NEVER reached the end of a game can someone enlighten me as to what the problem is with paradrops on the last turn?

-Algeria 78

:) Good day to all who remain, the forum has been very quiet. My hats off to the southern coalition. <_< You are truely powerful. My only regret is once we TA'd with Germany he collapsed. <_< We are now getting some crums from his former empire. Too little too late.

Patton

Don, I spoke to the alliance and you have a deal. See you at the end game! :beer:

• 4 weeks later...
Tech Period 73 has just started. To everyone left, what a great game! Congrats to everyone still alive.

- Algeria 78 :thumbsup:

I echo that thought, My hat is off to the southern alliance, a great game. I am interested in seeing the final numbers!!!! :ranting:

I echo that thought, My hat is off to the southern alliance, a great game. I am interested in seeing the final numbers!!!!

And a good game to you sir. I think we have both been in the same game for about 5 years straight now (72,78). I felt Justin got robbed in 72 and fingers crossed our alliance doesn't suffer the same fate in this one. I am in 3 others now so it may be a while before our paths cross again...good luck and it has been a pleasure...

Congrats to meatball on finishing his first game!! You've been a great ally we couldn't have done it without you :cheers:

Look for me in the top ten all time ground kills! :thumbsup::ranting::wacko::unsure:

I echo that thought, My hat is off to the southern alliance, a great game. I am interested in seeing the final numbers!!!!

And a good game to you sir. I think we have both been in the same game for about 5 years straight now (72,78). I felt Justin got robbed in 72 and fingers crossed our alliance doesn't suffer the same fate in this one. I am in 3 others now so it may be a while before our paths cross again...good luck and it has been a pleasure...

Congrats to meatball on finishing his first game!! You've been a great ally we couldn't have done it without you :cheers:

Look for me in the top ten all time ground kills! :python::jawdrop::thumbsup::python:

Congrats to everyone who made it to the end! :cheers:

Predator and company another great game! You guys deserve the victory.

See you in future games.

The Link Entente

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone heard anything about the final results for 78?

All I heard was that you were disqualified for being a crack pot dictator and that you are going on trial for war crimes... :cheers::thumbsup:

No but I would like to see the final numbers, Don