Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Then It is just the massive southern alliance and the island people, Iraq would you like to join our group and make it more balanced?

If Iraq joins your group he would be allying with the people we are fighting to win. Should he do that i will be the first to cross over into Iraq held territory. though no longer ta'ed to us he has played the whole game in co-operation with our alliance and joining your group would be seen as betrayel. :beer:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then It is just the massive southern alliance and the island people, Iraq would you like to join our group and make it more balanced?

If Iraq joins your group he would be allying with the people we are fighting to win. Should he do that i will be the first to cross over into Iraq held territory. though no longer ta'ed to us he has played the whole game in co-operation with our alliance and joining your group would be seen as betrayel. :beer:

:nuke: Perhaps you would like to join us instead???? I've always wanted to side with you :P

• 2 weeks later...
Getting mean around :beer: here

I thought you dropped?????

Topping 100,000 in ground kills-taking 3 capitols this turn-and wondering what the hell Patton is still doing on this continent.... too bad Dark Monk isn't still around to see me march into his capitol as i promised to come see him in Vienna :laugh:

Patton will be here in the end, but I have learned again how hard it is to play from the other side of the pond.

Topping 100,000 in ground kills-taking 3 capitols this turn-and wondering what the hell Patton is still doing on this continent.... too bad Dark Monk isn't still around to see me march into his capitol as i promised to come see him in Vienna :laugh:

Patton will be here in the end, but I have learned again how hard it is to play from the other side of the pond.

Your team has earned my respect... You are giving Matt and I quite a fight in France. I always dread looking at my turn to see what new surprises you give us almost every turn. Not sure I could even play US or CAN. I tried Iceland in game 22 and that was a big enough pain. Salute!

Congratulations on the capture of three capitols in one turn!!!!! That must be a record!!!!

Thank you! Persian high command has seen fit to approve the alliance offer from your great nation! Though you are at war with our allies it is deemed to late in the game to start hostilities between our countries. Good luck.....

Congratulations on the capture of three capitols in one turn!!!!! That must be a record!!!!

Thank you! Persian high command has seen fit to approve the alliance offer from your great nation! Though you are at war with our allies it is deemed to late in the game to start hostilities between our countries. Good luck.....

We are honored to have an ally such as yourself.

(You should get a free game out of this)

Don

We are honored to have an ally such as yourself.

(You should get a free game out of this)

At this point i'm not sure how that is going to work out. there are certainly others still in the game that would qualify for the victory. As you know an alliance victory is a hard thing to achieve if everyone is not on board and committed 100%. I can only hope at this point.....I am more hopeful to chase down mark twitty's score of best persia and place in top ten for all time ground kills. :beer::laugh:

hope to see you in game 87....

• 2 weeks later...
The end is near....can't say i'm sorry as doing four turn sheets a turn for the last six months has been brutal...but it has been worth the results, however I am ready to move onto game 86 if it would ever start!

I second that!

The surviving powers (9 of us maybe?) Should meet in a neutral country over beers! :beer::(