Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Looks like the austrians are going to be the latest to try to stop me in Poland. Czech and Poland were both unsuccessful Dark Monk what makes you think you will fair any better.

We are claiming air superiority over Europe. A good portion of the German bomber fleet has been annihilated and soon his air force will be a shadow of what it once was. Kill totals both on the ground and in the air are climbing at an accelerated rate every turn for all in our group.

the german group is getting hammered every turn mercilessly, makes me wonder if patton regrets throwing in with them now- probably would have been better off on your own attacking them as well :python::cheers:

To victory :blink:

Patton regrets not my fine friend, I, however, am surprised. Count not the German as dead, last I knew his income was over 25,000 per turn. You can built a lot with that kind of income.

Patton happy to be in Europe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patton regrets not my fine friend, I, however, am surprised. Count not the German as dead, last I knew his income was over 25,000 per turn. You can built a lot with that kind of income

yea well too bad for him a large income does not win the game for you and no matter how much money you make you can only build so much per turn thanks to ants levels. last i checked he was losing his airforce faster than water swirling down a drain. my income is easily on par with his but i am not taking 10,000 in losses a turn.....and fighting the computer all game doesn't exactly translate to high kill totals either :cheers:

by no means is he dead when he can continually talk his allies into throwing their entire armed forces at us while they allow him to assimilate their countries production. i have been playing this game a long time and have never seen anything like it.....he might as well have played 3 countries by himself.....he may very well win but he certainly won't have anyone's respect :python:

well see what happens there are still 15 turns left.....

Patton regrets not my fine friend, I, however, am surprised. Count not the German as dead, last I knew his income was over 25,000 per turn. You can built a lot with that kind of income

yea well too bad for him a large income does not win the game for you and no matter how much money you make you can only build so much per turn thanks to ants levels. last i checked he was losing his airforce faster than water swirling down a drain. my income is easily on par with his but i am not taking 10,000 in losses a turn.....and fighting the computer all game doesn't exactly translate to high kill totals either <_<

by no means is he dead when he can continually talk his allies into throwing their entire armed forces at us while they allow him to assimilate their countries production. i have been playing this game a long time and have never seen anything like it.....he might as well have played 3 countries by himself.....he may very well win but he certainly won't have anyone's respect :P

well see what happens there are still 15 turns left.....

:pirate2: All true enough, we shall see, we shall see. I have have never seen an alliance that included six countries as well, 3 or 4 not six. Hard to get too high of numbers when you divide everything by six. :ranting:

All true enough, we shall see, we shall see. I have have never seen an alliance that included six countries as well, 3 or 4 not six. Hard to get too high of numbers when you divide everything by six.

there are only 5 of us as iraq will not count for or against us in final scoring. the five of us all have considerable kill totals that are climbing every turn. it will be interesting...

rfousnan--what makes you laugh in this game will also make you cry...I am sorry for your loss...NOT REALLY :P

:P All true enough, we shall see, we shall see. I have have never seen an alliance that included six countries as well, 3 or 4 not six. Hard to get too high of numbers when you divide everything by six. :pirate2:

You should join us against Germany and Austria. From what we can tell it is cherry picking time in the Chech Republic and Poland....

-Algeria

:P All true enough, we shall see, we shall see. I have have never seen an alliance that included six countries as well, 3 or 4 not six. Hard to get too high of numbers when you divide everything by six. :pirate2:

You should join us against Germany and Austria. From what we can tell it is cherry picking time in the Chech Republic and Poland....

-Algeria

:ranting: Wouldn't be much of a game now would it? <_<

Best of luck BUT :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Don I think all your european buddies have dropped or are looking for hiding spots. Bet the ships are fuller leaving europe than they are coming in.......

You are probably right. I even had ships bombed off the coast of America. I am waiting for the landing craft.

Patton concerned about the state of the world :P

:cheers: I think these bozos have definately dropped. Glad they don't fight our wars in real life....nobody is even to their countries yet and they gave up...."I'm losing i don't want to play anymore" :laugh::cheers: Why even play victory if your going to quit the first time something goes wrong, doesn't make any sense playing 55 turns and quitting.

Oh well Patton take notice that xMoscow is back under Persian rule and xBerlin soon will be too!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::drunk:

You were asking about my status in this game in the g80 thread...when all my allies dropped , then I saw no reason to continue either , since I was simply playing at request . So yes , I have dropped after a few turns.....quite frankly , I also doubt I will be playing in any future Victory! games , as the game is not so much to my tastes . Come join in in Supernova , I play 3 positions there and the prospect of me dropping there is next to none , barring personal death :laugh: