Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

What is this NADS you speak off Predator? relations with Germany are strained at the best of times what with multiple diplomatic expulsions and reports of captured spys.

Tell me more of this menace you know so much about.

Cain

King of the Lowlands

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ireland, U.S., Morocco, and Switzerland all privacy option and only the Swiss have checked in on the forum.

So it appears the German ruler is also from 72 (alias Chico). I smell a distinct NADS odor eminating from central Europe. What a nasty foul odor! Germany, France, Sweden, Baltic States, Canada, and I am suspecting Austria, Iceland, and Czech to be friends. Very interesting............we will increase our troop training regimens immediately! <_<

LOL

An inverted NADS, what a joke that would be... :D

Anybody in need for a highway from Stockholm to Algiers? :cheers:

Latest odds

NADS

Nambia ,Albania , Dominican republic, Seychelles 500 : 1

Needs A Drink Stupid 25 : 1

North American Dog Stuppers 10 : 1

No (Poetic licence) Alls Deserve Shooting 7 : 1

Not Another Dumb Schmuck 5 : 1

New Acronym Demanding Scorn 7 : 4

smedleythebarbarian still alive and kicking in turn 15 1000 : 1

The Vamp

You haven’t a clue

New book

Bulgaria fighting till the last man standing 100 : 1

Bulgaria wimping out without firing a shot 20 : 1

Bulgaria ranting and raving till you think I’m Sponge Bob’s brother………

Oh! :D Turns away :unsure: , Kicks sand :cheers: , looks sheepish <_< , OK I’ll shut up

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

It may indeed become a short life but it will be a full life, yours on the other hand will be meaningless, pointless, fruitless and futile.

Face it; without me Monk your existence would not be worth a dime <_<

Goodmorning Predateur,

The name of the german ruler is Erich von Manstein. Plain und simple. Chico sounds like a pet chamel or something.

Best regards,

Von Manstein

Ireland, U.S., Morocco, and Switzerland all privacy option and only the Swiss have checked in on the forum.

So it appears the German ruler is also from 72 (alias Chico). I smell a distinct NADS odor eminating from central Europe. What a nasty foul odor! Germany, France, Sweden, Baltic States, Canada, and I am suspecting Austria, Iceland, and Czech to be friends. Very interesting............we will increase our troop training regimens immediately! <_<

A little history then perhaps for those in the dark. NADS was the self given name of the group in 72 that we fought the entire game. So far I have identified Sweden, Canada, France, Baltic States, and Germany as members of that group. I have information from a reliable source that Czech, Iceland, and Austria may be friends of theirs as well. I personally suspect Italy as well but only time will tell.

Anybody in need for a highway from Stockholm to Algiers?

Now I'm afraid that won't work because Algeria is my ally. But wait a minute maybe we could do from Algiers to Stockholm............one way of course..........

Face it; without me Monk your existence would not be worth a dime

Odds that Dark Monk and Spongebob are secret TA's--3:2

Face it; without me Monk your existence would not be worth a dime

Odds that Dark Monk and Spongebob are secret TA's--3:2

Yes you are right he is my secret TA :unsure: : He will sacrifice all his cities to the dark Monk. :D Of course this is also a type of a TA. :cheers: Do you like to join our TA Predator? <_<

The Dark Monk soon ruler of Amman

If what Predator has said is the truth then the leaders of France and Germany are a treacherous bunch. Each wants me to be their “ally” under the premise they are securing their borders. Seems to me an attempt to delay action and divert attention away from the fact they are working together and possibly planning the destruction of the Lowlands. I can’t defeat these people on my own. I will defend my nation to the last and I will not be the aggressor, who if any of these two are going to offer me an “alliance” I need to secure my borders.

Cain,

Don't let some one talk you into something dumb. France will keep his word. What ever that is.

Predator,

My old friend, 8 in NADs well I really don't see it coming to that again. Unless someone starts to talk to me. I have only one person in this game that I know and I talk to.

But if I live and can hang on tell turn 38 <_< Then you may see me come pay you a visit. But that is so far away. I hope you will be ready to fight by then.

Cain,

NADS were the African and Arab countries who organized themselves to invade Europe.

NADS existed of a loosely coupled bunch of individuals of whom some knew each other and others not. In the end some of NADS really stuck together and earned each others respect.

Predator assumes those same individuals will stick together again which would turn half of Europe into a total alliance, but where would the fun be...?

Although I'm sure some groups exist of close vic-partners to me this is a new game as I'm sure to many other former NADS partners and open to any new alliances.

But if I live and can hang on tell turn 38 Then you may see me come pay you a visit. But that is so far away. I hope you will be ready to fight by then.

I hopefully have made the proper arrangements so that will not be necessary. Not because I don't want to fight you but because I plan to be well East of Portugal by that tech period.

Predator assumes those same individuals will stick together again which would turn half of Europe into a total alliance, but where would the fun be...?

I only made that assumption because except for Canada they all seemed to land within spitting distance of each other. Too much coincidence for this Head of State. That is okay it will be fun to sit back and watch it all play out.

Don't let some one talk you into something dumb.

Personally I think Lowlands should attack Germany while they are all drunk on the discounted port I've been selling them. :(:(:thumbsup:

Herr Cain,

If somebody gives you their WORD this means something. At least in my world. Besides: Check your turn and read what it says...

The DW will NOT come from me.

Von Manstein

If what Predator has said is the truth then the leaders of France and Germany are a treacherous bunch. Each wants me to be their “ally” under the premise they are securing their borders. Seems to me an attempt to delay action and divert attention away from the fact they are working together and possibly planning the destruction of the Lowlands. I can’t defeat these people on my own. I will defend my nation to the last and I will not be the aggressor, who if any of these two are going to offer me an “alliance” I need to secure my borders.