Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

'he' doesn't post...????

I was only talking about one of the countries you listed.

Well one of my spies tells me that the USA is one of the former Northern Alliance from game 72.

Interesting I did not know that. Which country did they play in 72? Northern or Central Russia? :python:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'he' doesn't post...????

I was only talking about one of the countries you listed.

Well one of my spies tells me that the USA is one of the former Northern Alliance from game 72.

Interesting I did not know that. Which country did they play in 72? Northern or Central Russia? :python:

well ask them....

I am too busy looking for blondes in this beautifull country....

Yes, that's right!

It's Mother Spongebob Squarepants signing in!

I've been searching for that scamp of a son of mine for ages.

Then I heard that he's skulking around in Game 80 somewhere, creating all sorts of mayhem and confusion, what with his lies and treachery.

So I figured, if I was ever going to track him down, then I'd better get on board Game 80 myself.

So, here I am.

If anyone knows where he is, please let me know as I've been worried sick about him.

His late father is equally concerned for his welfare.

Why, just last night he left a message for me on the ouija board which read: "Have you heard anything from that useless little bast..d?".

Speaking of his late father, God how I loved that man!!!

I would have married him in an instant if not for a couple of minor obstacles, such as I was already married to another man and that he was a Catholic priest.

But listen to me prattle on when everyone has got orders to submit, deals to do and invasions to plan.

Son, if you're out there, please get in touch with your dear old mum.

Oh, and don't forget to tell me which country you're playing and what Tech you are using.

And no lying to your Mum!!!!!!!!!!

Me, I'm using German Tech myself.

Those Krauts really knew how to design and build machines to kill people with.

Our eventual re-union should be a joyous, blissful and blood-thirsty event, rather like the day your late father and I met.

But that's another story.

Your loving mum

Hey Dr.Freud,

for you being one of the most famous psychatrist of the known world,

can't you please have a look at this poor Spongy and his Mom

before they obviously loose all of what's left? :D:python:

Dear Mom, I wish I could help you but before I can do so I need to

kick some Saudi Arabians off the desert, but afterwards I could take care of

the pursuit of the 4th crusade to free xJerusalem and the holy hills.

I guess that he must be lurking around there wearing strange clothes and

mumbling weird things about some "holy spirit" talking to him

which he found in his squarepants by accident... :D

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Listen Up Ma! <_<

Im a big boy now and I play with the big boys with big toys.

Tell me why I should come home, eh???? Never....Not after what you did to Pa. You drove him to drink with your wild ways, bringing home strange me at night followed the next morning by a new TV :unsure:

I never could figure that one out <_< Anyway I have already told the world who I am in this game. Im Trans Jordan and if you dont believe me then do a RNA. As for tech im using Swedish tech, I never said I would tell everything. :P

If anyone needs to come clean and confess then its you Mother, tell me which country is the home to you and your wicked step sisters. Come on confess :alien:

Finally I know how you and Dad met, he told me, so no point hiding the fact You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, When he met you, He picked you out, He shook you up, and turned you around, Turned you into someone new.

Errrm <_< I sense a song in there somewhere.

By my count only 15 countries have signed in so far.... <_<

Now that would be my horror scenario: 25 computer players!!!

I just HATE (!) insane amounts of LDBs in cities!!!!

<_<

I have to puke! Zum Teufel!

What is this? I thougt war was for men?! Now we have an old woman who is discussing her personal life with her son? All filthy details included? I have had people shot for less... This is a shame! Sort out you problems between yourselves please.

Von Manstein

Yes, that's right!

Bla bla bla

Our eventual re-union should be a joyous, blissful and blood-thirsty event, rather like the day your late father and I met.

But that's another story.

Your loving mum

Scheisse,

This Raeder guy who is in charge of my floating thingies tells me I cannot build the 'Graf Zeppelin'. Everybody knows this is the most beautifull aircraft carrier in the world but some stupid clerk lost the drawings! So now I cannot build the backbone of the Kriegsmarine.

Intel informs me this sponge character has got something to do with this. So I ordered Raeder to get some ships together and get those plans from spongecountry by force. Deadly force if possible. Soon, very soon you will see the Bismarck und Tirpitz near the shores of spongeville.

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Son, your late father was an inveterate liar.

I mean, he had to toe the company line and spout their nonsense on a daily basis.

No wonder that he turned to the bottle for solace (until he met me).

The fact is, I tell the odd fib as well.

So it's no wonder that you inherited this trait.

One day, I'll tell you the true story of how he and I met.

In the meantime, I want you to know that I am your mother and my love and patience for you know no bounds.

Blood is thicker than water and you and I will eventually unite and crush your enemies.

I said "your" because, as a mother, I don't have any enemies.

Although, I get the feeling that the Kraut could make it onto the list.

I mean, he is being positively disrespectful towards a mother who is trying to reconcile with her son.

Well, I've got a message for you Kraut:

Butt out or you will incur the combined wrath of the Sponge and his mum.

Against German and Swedish (sic) Tech, you will stand no chance.

Oh, and the Dark Monk laid claim to TRANS-JORDANIAN (sic, again).

I mean, when did TRANS-JORDANIAN become a country?

What a clown!!!!!!!!!1

I hereby re-name the Dark Monk "THE DUMB MONKEY" and order all persons to hereafter refer to him as such.

Any breach of this order with invite the most terrible retribution from the Sponge and his mum.

Normal transmission will now resume.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ahhh it all becomes clear now, I know where I have been going wrong, all these failures all these defeats have been because I have been without a mothers love and guidance.

Oh Mummy forgive me all my sins, lets unite and destroy the world <_<

DUMB MONKEY it is then, he has laid claim to my Beloved Trans Jordanian but he has no chance now. The Sponge and his Mother will bring upon him the Mother of all battles.

As for the German chap he is going to be removed from office for going against the furehers orders. I am the fureher and order him to step aside.

I will be sending ships and marines to Germany, the question is which country is going to allow passage of my forces or am I going to have to all around Spain and Portugal to get to Hamburg.

I realy dont want to go past Portugal, the temptation to bomb Lisbon will be too great and I want to attack Germany. <_<

Mutter,

I will plan the destruction of your Reich while I play zhis song of my teutonic Rock friends: Rammstein. I must admit I am a friendly person who does not want to hurt women but this rock musik allways makes me... Well let's just say I have a taste for destruction whenever I hear this.

So when you hear loud german rock Musik please go hide under a rock before my Panzers get you in their sights.

Grüße,

Manstein

Die Tränen greiser Kinderschar

ich zieh sie auf ein weisses Haar

werf in die Luft die nasse Kette

und wünsch mir dass ich eine Mutter hätte

Keine Sonne die mir scheint

keine Brust hat Milch geweint

in meiner Kehle steckt ein Schlauch

hab keinen Nabel auf dem Bauch

Mutter

Ich durfte keine Nippel lecken

und keine Falte zum verstecken

niemand gab mir einen Namen

gezeugt in Hast und ohne Samen

Der Mutter die mich nie geboren

hab ich heute Nacht geschworen

ich werd ihr eine Krankheit schenken

und sie danach im Fluss versenken

Mutter

In ihren Lungen wohnt ein Aal

auf meiner Stirn ein Muttermal

entferne es mit Messers Kuss

auch wenn ich daran sterben muss

auch wenn ich verbluten muss

Mutter gib mir Kraft

Son, your late father was an inveterate liar.

I mean, he had to toe the company line and spout their nonsense on a daily basis.

No wonder that he turned to the bottle for solace (until he met me).

The fact is, I tell the odd fib as well.

So it's no wonder that you inherited this trait.

One day, I'll tell you the true story of how he and I met.

In the meantime, I want you to know that I am your mother and my love and patience for you know no bounds.

Blood is thicker than water and you and I will eventually unite and crush your enemies.

I said "your" because, as a mother, I don't have any enemies.

Although, I get the feeling that the Kraut could make it onto the list.

I mean, he is being positively disrespectful towards a mother who is trying to reconcile with her son.

Well, I've got a message for you Kraut:

Butt out or you will incur the combined wrath of the Sponge and his mum.

Against German and Swedish (sic) Tech, you will stand no chance.

Oh, and the Dark Monk laid claim to TRANS-JORDANIAN (sic, again).

I mean, when did TRANS-JORDANIAN become a country?

What a clown!!!!!!!!!1

I hereby re-name the Dark Monk "THE DUMB MONKEY" and order all persons to hereafter refer to him as such.

Any breach of this order with invite the most terrible retribution from the Sponge and his mum.

Normal transmission will now resume.

Spongy,

Hands of Porto! That's where my drinks come from. I do not care what you do to the rest of Portugal but if you destroy one drop of my beloved drink I will wring you out.

Mein U-Boote will enjoy the training when you arrive. IF you arrive. By zhe way, Raeder! How long will it take you to get to Spongothingie?

Erich von Manstein

I realy dont want to go past Portugal, the temptation to bomb Lisbon will be too great and I want to attack Germany. <_<

Sponge,

Take your hands off my neighbour! Go have fun with Dark Monk or your camels.

I am getting pissed off by this Sponge Karakter nicht. Must be the influence of his Mutter. I will have to ask Dr.Freud to analyse this guy. Come to think of it Freud should analyse ALL countries so have more intel. Where is Freud BTW? Latest info is that he has left Germany and now lives in the middle east...

Von Manstein

Ok lets take a pole and ...