Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Im surprised Monk you have a bathroom with the smell blowing on the wind from your Presidential Palace, Have you any idea what Water is? :D

Are you playing this game Saint Michael? reveal yourself

If he is he won't tell you what country he is playing. In 78 we had to figure it out for ourselves. If you find a country with Michael Jayne the owner you have found St. Michael.

Germany has suddenly gone strangely silent. Must be running around Europe in a frenzy buying up all the marked down port for his countrymen.

If he is he won't tell you what country he is playing. In 78 we had to figure it out for ourselves. If you find a country with Michael Jayne the owner you have found St. Michael.

Germany has suddenly gone strangely silent. Must be running around Europe in a frenzy buying up all the marked down port for his countrymen.

So we finally know who's playing Denmark then...?

:D

Who cares about Germany it is totally unimportant, it will not survive for long and if it survives it will be your or my victim. :D :D

At least we know why you go by the Wolf :D

So we finally know who's playing Denmark then...?

:D

Why have the towel headed oil monkeys taken over this thread.

If I want to here from a cartoon character from Trans-jordan and some form of religious nut from Egypt talking I'll watch the evening news.

Only 16 shopping days till slaughter people.

Shall I open the book

No DW turn 3 - 15 : 1

1 DW turn 3 - 7 : 1

2 DW turn 3 - 3 : 1

3 or more DW- 5 : 1

Portugal to invade Spain before Spain invades Portugal - 2 : 1

Egypt and transjordan becoming allies - 3 : 1

One of the Russia's dropping by turn 12 because it's to hard - 7 : 4

Any takers

Oi Smelly I thought you where my one and only friend. I guess I was wrong :D

I will take the odds, I recon 10 people will DW on me come T3, Im so hated even those thousands of miles away will DW just for the fun of it.

Unless the whole world is CHICKEN :D

Why have the towel headed oil monkeys taken over this thread.

Just ignore them Facial Hair Dude, just ignore...

(Mind you... I don't know how much longer I can take this Tele Tubby level of postings...)

BTW any odds on Denmark?

Hey leave St Michael alone, hes a friend of the Sponge. Trans Jordan will defend St M wherever he is. Especially if he owns my beloved Denmark :D

Oooh it is so clear you people have a strange affection for me. Dank you for this. I allways knew you're a friendly bunch of wargamers.

Nonono I am not silent. Never have been, never will be. I was away for a few days. I had to zelebrate my birthday. It was a wonderfull event. I got a new silk uniform, a Daimler, some bottles of Port, a few maps of europe, and offcourse some panzer models. I was very pleased. Needless to say it was very late and communicating with my Vic players was not very high on my todo list this weekend.

By the way. I was so happy this weekend I decided I need to share this happiness. I have decided this Sponge karakter does not deserve my hate. Call me stupid, call me too friendly. I at least will try to be friendly with the Sponge. Offcourse it helps he is not my neigbour but he's somewhere in the sandy part of this world.

Well das was all. I will now leave you to yourselves again. Where is that turn by the way? Here in Europe it's allready the 14th!

Best regards

Erich von Manstein

Sponge,

I admit you puzzle me. But rest assured. I for one will not DW you Sponge. It looks to me you have a strange taste for war. Maybe an addiction to defeat? Strange! Maybe this Freud karakter needs to analyse you? I think we need to cure you. The hard way or the soft way.

There is a cure. And his name is Freud.

Now I'm off to race my new Daimler.

Von Manstein

Oi Smelly I thought you where my one and only friend. I guess I was wrong :D

I will take the odds, I recon 10 people will DW on me come T3, Im so hated even those thousands of miles away will DW just for the fun of it.

Unless the whole world is CHICKEN :D