Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep your scar-face shut Monk, first I need to get through this Saudi Arabia, where they still eat with fingers and drink milk from Camels because they dont even got a cow. What a rough culture. It´s definately time to bring them some manners and new cultural habbits like a "WC" instead of burrying in the sands - urk - well the most enlighted king of UAE will be gracious and perhaps give amnesty to those who will surrender early. <_<

We are at the moment getting familiar with our new German PZ models - but whats this?!?!

Hey Manstein! :alien:

What are we supposed to do with "snow-chains" in the desert?!? :P

This is UAE - not Switzerland! We do need SAND-CHAINS for our PZ Divs -

Its always the same with these German Ingeneurs - they think of all thinkable but not of those simple

things - like in 42 when we will be standing in Russia we will surely get short trousers and light jackets for the war in the Siberian taiga... Unbelievable! You can come send your ADs and AKs back again and get all these winter camouflage PZs! Bring us the right ones for the Desert - bring us the stuff from Afrika Corps and by the way you can just leave General Rommel here as excuse as well <_<<_<

Aha,

I see you know quality when you see it nicht? I admit german panzers are the best in the world. Krupp did a great job designing und building those mighty machines. But it is not just the hardware. Herr Guderian worked out the tactics to use them. German Qualität und tactics combine to ensure victory. We do not offer tanks, we offer a total package. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I will have Krupp work out a quote. Sandchains and airfilters inluded offcourse. I suggest we spray them 'Saudi desert gelb'?. Tactical advisors are included in the pricing*) but Rommel costs extra. Service- and upgrade contracts are available for a reasonable fee.

BTW there is an extra 'anti-sponge' option on all our tanks. It is actually free but it is most usefull against certain opponents.

*) You have to supply housing, food and Port for the tactical advisors.

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

--Monk bashing and/or sponge wringing--

We are at the moment getting familiar with our new German PZ models - but whats this?!?!

Hey Manstein! :P

What are we supposed to do with "snow-chains" in the desert?!? <_<

This is UAE - not Switzerland! We do need SAND-CHAINS for our PZ Divs -

Its always the same with these German Ingeneurs - they think of all thinkable but not of those simple

things - like in 42 when we will be standing in Russia we will surely get short trousers and light jackets for the war in the Siberian taiga... Unbelievable! You can come send your ADs and AKs back again and get all these winter camouflage PZs! Bring us the right ones for the Desert - bring us the stuff from Afrika Corps and by the way you can just leave General Rommel here as excuse as well <_<<_<

Just keep your scar-face shut Monk, first I need to get through this Saudi Arabia, where they still eat with fingers and drink milk from Camels

HPW

Thats not milk from Camels its the other white stuff. <_<

For the Spongebob,

I don't even think that your mother knows who's your daddy. :P:unsure:

Myself and a few others were at a bar one night and what did we see but your mommy.

I think she has a button on her backside. Because anytime that she sat down her legs fell open. :alien:

What more can I say she had a lot of guys in one night. <_<<_<

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ive Told You Before - DONT MENTION THAT FISH and as for my mom she is gonna get so upset with Pointy, Monk, German Chap and anyone else who Dissis me and when she gets angry your gonna all get sent to bed without any supper.

Anyway I dont care what any of you say, the Monk is dead, dead, dead.

Pointy all those men you saw my mother with were actually from your beloved marine corps. They lined up and each one was sent packing unable to rise to the challenge. What a mom. <_<

Spongebob,

I see your mother is telling you lies again. It was the Egyptian Navy that was enjoying her company. :P<_<

Wait, that might mean the Monk could be your father. <_<

Is that why you hate him so? <_<

Dear Gen. Manstein,

we are pleased to hear that the German High Command understands the seriousness of the situation:

Leaving the justified complains of the UAEs technical advisors unanswered could result in a severe lack of crude oil in the German Kriegs-Industrie, nicht? Which undoubtfully results in most indelightfull foot-propelled Divisions... :alien:

So of course the most Enlighted King of UAE lets our German inventors branch know that the most beautiful and "open hearted" and talented belly dancers of his Majestys 4th largest harem of his 3rd most beloved palace in his 6th most expensive oasis will be at your service as soon as you will arrive in his 22nd hunting palace nearby. <_<

Where we are proud to announce to have resettled recently approx. 200 deer right into our beautiful desert :blink:<_<

As well as we see you privileged to accept our offer of quite a reasonable sum of Saudi Arabians crude oil production as payment for the services of our Kings favourite "cat and mouse" player, Gen. Rommel.

If we both could settle on these circumstances you should hurry to bring us the latest of your SS Pz Div. and meet me at the 22nd hunting palace where you can finde me "rehearsing" the latest abilities of our 1000+1 belly dancers :unsure:

Wooohooo - what a "hard" life! <_<:P

Btw:

USMC Pointy - I'm not even sure if your "balls" would be enough for this service - but I could need a hand if you please... :cheers:

Brother HPW!

The Monk invites you to join the "mighty coalition". This coalition will destroy and erase all signs of the Sponge and his friends from the Arabic world. <_< We will free the holy places of Mecca and Jerusalem. Join in now and you will get your place in paradise. <_<

The Monk

Supertoll!

Ich see an alliance forming. Even better an alliance to destroy the Sponge. A crusade maybe? The war that will be the result of this will be good for german business. HPW, Monk, I will offer our latest Panzerdivisions for a special price. Through a spezial 'deal' with this Russ guy we are able to offer Panthers in turn 1. I know you do not believe me but it's true. Ooooh they are zooo beautifull. German engineering combined with italian design. And a paintjob... To die for!

The deal:

Buy 18 Panzers and get six squadrons of BF109's for free.

Buy 18 SS Panzers and I also throw in three groups of Ju88's.

(Both Panzers and aircraft are equipped with the anti-Sponge device)

Since there seems to be quite some demand for german technology I have decided also to start offering aircraft for zale. Only fighters and bombers for now. Tactical advisor St.Rudel is included in the package.

As for payment: We need oil! Loads of it. A few belly dancers are also very welcome. Talking about paradise: the combination of a nice belly dancer & some oil also sounds very... interesting... :alien: Oops I need to talk business not pleasure. Sorry for zhat.

Oooh and Sponge. I understand you will soon need some sort of escape. Well we also have an offer for you. This german rocketnerd Werner von Braun has developed a thingie that can take you to the moon! Without doubt a very very safe place to hide. I offer it only to you for a very special price. Trust me, you will need it soon.

Well you know where to reach me.

Start sending the shiploads of oil and I will start producing the recreational vehicles and rockets.

Von Manstein

Dear Gen. Manstein,

we are pleased to hear that the German High Command understands the seriousness of the situation:

Leaving the justified complains of the UAEs technical advisors unanswered could result in a severe lack of crude oil in the German Kriegs-Industrie, nicht? Which undoubtfully results in most indelightfull foot-propelled Divisions... :cheers:

So of course the most Enlighted King of UAE lets our German inventors branch know that the most beautiful and "open hearted" and talented belly dancers of his Majestys 4th largest harem of his 3rd most beloved palace in his 6th most expensive oasis will be at your service as soon as you will arrive in his 22nd hunting palace nearby. :P

Where we are proud to announce to have resettled recently approx. 200 deer right into our beautiful desert :blink:<_<

As well as we see you privileged to accept our offer of quite a reasonable sum of Saudi Arabians crude oil production as payment for the services of our Kings favourite "cat and mouse" player, Gen. Rommel.

If we both could settle on these circumstances you should hurry to bring us the latest of your SS Pz Div. and meet me at the 22nd hunting palace where you can finde me "rehearsing" the latest abilities of our 1000+1 belly dancers :blink:

Wooohooo - what a "hard" life! <_<:unsure:

Btw:

USMC Pointy - I'm not even sure if your "balls" would be enough for this service - but I could need a hand if you please... :cheers:

Brother HPW!

The Monk invites you to join the "mighty coalition". This coalition will destroy and erase all signs of the Sponge and his friends from the Arabic world. <_< We will free the holy places of Mecca and Jerusalem. Join in now and you will get your place in paradise. :cheers:

The Monk

Dear brother Erich!

Not a crusade, a jihad it will be. <_< I promise you our final aim will be little old Germany. <_< We will bring the true sets of believe to your barbarian country. You have only to wait a few moments and we will be there. <_<

The dark Monk, Sultan of Egypt, Defender of Faith.

Hey Monk!

I am not sure if I can handle to stay on the same side of the fence with you again - :alien:

I know you always mix up your orders for your squadron leaders and such stuff - :blink:

And by the way to see you can´t even deal with 4 opponents by yourself does not look too inviting to me :P

Maybe I should first go practicing to "walk like an Egyptian" <_<<_<

Manstein - you can have as much oil as you might ever need plus some more for that project :cheers:

"keep your environtment clean": Dr. Braun + V2 / Sponge + V2 * UAE´s oil = A Sponge on the moon :unsure:<_<