Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Peace has been declared between Great Britain and Ireland

What's this mean??? Is the Confederacy getting another country on it's side?? :angry:

-PanzerGeneral conqueror of The Rednas

What an amazing idea! :beer: Hey, Spartacus, why didn't you think of that?

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salutations my Dear Panzer General

The Confederacy is an ever evolving family of nations. Nations join us either willingly or by being conqured such as Northern Russia. Some nations take a little longer to come to our way of thinking, to believe that the Confederacy Way is the Right Way. Soon Kurassier will come to understand the Confederacy way :cheers: God Save The Confederacy and all who sail within her. Amen

Oh, I understand the 'Confederacy way', that's why my scientists and doctors are fashioning a cure for this plague. :cheers: Have to keep it from spreading.

and NR is far from being conquered. :drunk::cheers:

:blink: Oh no my Aks got sunk

Never mind I will just have to build some more and keep building more and keep sending them out to sea and keep dropping off troops and supllies and keep building more and keep..... KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR

Nice to see the propoganda machine still in full working order. You see the Northern part of Russia is nearly all mine, just those bloody russians holed up in Murmansk to get rid off and then I'm done. Sweden will continue the fight next to Finland.

This means with peace in the North Sea and North Atlantic my forces have little to do. I guess I will have to divert my attention to an old front. Should have accepted my olive branch when it was offered.

I wonder if anyone has noticed my Capital ships are no-where to be seen. I wonder if they will pop up and give someone a nasty surprise.

:beer:

Translation:

Dang it, I keep building ships, load them up with troops and supplies and they get sunk before I can do anything with them. Man this is expensive.

Arrrgghhh, we should be half way through NR by now, we have 3 to 1 odds. Why is it taking so long??? arrrgggghghh!

Shoot, where can I get fuel to move these big chunks of floating worthless metal.......

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:angry::cheers:

Yes there are only 3 but we carry big sticks! The Canadians have landed on the shores of Irland. Our Mounties are on there way to clean up the squalor of Dublin.

So where are the three stooges (Canada-USA-Portugal) these days? A few massacred invasion forces and you all go home? :cheers: Let us know if you've dropped so we can clean up your positions.... :D

ghost

(Real life: Actually, I feel for you. I tried playing USA-Canada (Canda 70) cooperativley and it was a real suck-fest. :drunk: .... The only worse position is ICELAND!!!! (No PET or COAL).....Bah.....)

Yes there are only 3 but we carry big sticks! The Canadians have landed on the shores of Irland. Our Mounties are on there way to clean up the squalor of Dublin.

So where are the three stooges (Canada-USA-Portugal) these days? A few massacred invasion forces and you all go home? :cheers: Let us know if you've dropped so we can clean up your positions.... :D

ghost

(Real life: Actually, I feel for you. I tried playing USA-Canada (Canda 70) cooperativley and it was a real suck-fest. :drunk: .... The only worse position is ICELAND!!!! (No PET or COAL).....Bah.....)

Playing the US or Canada is not easy. I played Canada in my first game (55). Both my TA's were forced to drop but I played on to learn the game. After being pushed off Europe on the first try my TA, US, dropped and I had an easy time of cleaning his position. after which I moved on Iceland. Iceland must have been at the end of his fuel and only resisted a turn or two. I got lucky and moved against computer players in Great Britian and Norway before finishing the game fighting the game winner in Demark.

I decided that Canada and US weren't worth the effort until changing my mind and trying it again in 78. This time with US and the same TA only he is Canada. Again we won't win but its turn 57 and we've taken Great Britain,and most of France half of Norway and Sweden, parts on Finland, Northern Russia and the Lowlands. US and Canada are hard to win with but also hard to lose with.

I think worth the effort!!!! :(

Don

So where are the three stooges (Canada-USA-Portugal) these days? A few massacred invasion forces and you all go home? :beer: Let us know if you've dropped so we can clean up your positions.... :P

ghost

(Real life: Actually, I feel for you. I tried playing USA-Canada (Canda 70) cooperativley and it was a real suck-fest. :cheers: .... The only worse position is ICELAND!!!! (No PET or COAL).....Bah.....)

Hey Ghost

The three stooges are copyrighted from Game 70.

They were Morocco, Portugal and Spain and they kicked my (Algeria) arse.

Then they conquered Tunisia and half of Libya.

They played a brilliant Game and earned my everlasting respect.

Cheers

Dont Worry my Irish brothers, the Confederacy will come to your aid. All those fleets I sent to Iceland had to go somewhere else. I hear its very nice this time of year IN Canada :beer::cheers:

Hey Ghost

The three stooges are copyrighted from Game 70.

They were Morocco, Portugal and Spain and they kicked my (Algeria) arse.

Then they conquered Tunisia and half of Libya.

They played a brilliant Game and earned my everlasting respect.

Cheers

I guess I owe you a beer then, because that was in fact blatant plagerism of the Game 70 thread.....

It was just too good to leave unused. :cheers:

Dont Worry my Irish brothers, the Confederacy will come to your aid. All those fleets I sent to Iceland had to go somewhere else. I hear its very nice this time of year IN Canada :beer::P

Yes, having to cancel the festivities against the Confederacy on account of unwelcome hooligans was annoying... :ranting::ranting::ranting:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I see now. The confederacy is hoping that Lowlands and I will sink all your ships! That way I can drive my tanks to Scandanavia without getting wet! That is awfully kind of you. :rolleyes:

BTW chef, how much do those Queen Marys cost anyway? <_<:P

Kurassier

Csar of Moscow and rescuer of drowning Scandanavian sailors

Finland has conquered xChudovo from Northern Russia

Who's been Feeding the Sissies Corn? :blink:

-PanzerGeneral conqeror of The Rednas

NR and CR are doing there best to keep me from feeding :blink: luckily I'm still around, hopefully more interesting news will follow shortly! Stay tuned :blink: