Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

There be no bunkers here, Danzig is a local village local people. :cheers:

I was referring to your bunker in Oslo. There is no need for the free people of Danzig to be afraid of the plague anymore. :thumbsup:

Kurassier

Emperor of the Russ, King of Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Scandanavia

All Hail Emperor Kurassier!

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hail? HAIL?

Hail, Rain, Snow, Tornado, Hurricain, I spite thee with them all.

The denizens of Danzig will be oppressed until the Confederacy comes to the rescue, and we will come to the rescue, mark my words we will.

Danzig is a free city and will be again soon. :thumbsup:

The denizens of Danzig will be oppressed until the Confederacy comes to the rescue, and we will come to the rescue, mark my words we will.

Danzig is a free city and will be again soon. :thumbsup:

Of course it is a free city. I just made it one by cleansing it of the oppressive, depressing confederacy plague.

FYI, the Russians come from a tribe called the Russ. These intrepid Russ came from the Viking tribes in Scandanavia. We are coming back to claim what is ours! :blink::blink:

Why thank you. :cheers: May the Dutch and their Danish vassals have much success and prosperity. You and your people are welcome throughout the Central Russian Empire. :cheers:

I currently have a survey cruiser in orbit above your earth planet , recently from a short stop at a starbars.....do you wish that I do some pinpoint orbital bombardments of areas in Europe , oh proprietor of alcoholic beverages?

Thank you for the offer, but I'm sure I can handle them. Come to think of it, it might speed things up if you hit this small bunker in Oslo...... I'll send you the details. :thumbsup::cheers:

Danzig is a free city and will be again soon. :P

Of course it is a free city. I just made it one by cleansing it of the oppressive, depressing confederacy plague.

FYI, the Russians come from a tribe called the Russ. These intrepid Russ came from the Viking tribes in Scandanavia. We are coming back to claim what is ours! :robot::thumbsup:

Why thank you. :pirate2: May the Dutch and their Danish vassals have much success and prosperity. You and your people are welcome throughout the Central Russian Empire. :o

A point of order, Kurassier. The tribe you refer to were the Rus, not the Russ. And I believe the modern country that descends from the Rus is Ukraine, because Kiev was a Rus city. Maybe Belarus too.

A point of order, Kurassier. The tribe you refer to were the Rus, not the Russ. And I believe the modern country that descends from the Rus is Ukraine, because Kiev was a Rus city. Maybe Belarus too.

I think my Russian friend just wanted to score some brownie points with the GM. :P

Kevin

Hail? HAIL?

Hail, Rain, Snow, Tornado, Hurricain, I spite thee with them all.

Well, you might as well try those weapons... your other ones don't seem to be having much effect! :pirate2:

Kevin

Guest Spongebob

Hi

My name is Spongebob and I am looking for a Warmongering Despot who likes to go for long country walks, intimate dinners for two, going to the movies and poetry. Also would like to meet someone who partakes in the occassional genocide of non aquatic lifeforms.

Thanks

Please reply to PO BOX 53, Bikini Bottom, Underthesea, South Pacific. :laugh:

Hi

My name is Spongebob and I am looking for a Warmongering Despot who likes to go for long country walks, intimate dinners for two, going to the movies and poetry. Also would like to meet someone who partakes in the occassional genocide of non aquatic lifeforms.

Thanks

Please reply to PO BOX 53, Bikini Bottom, Underthesea, South Pacific. :laugh:

That boy still ain't right.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: Do any of you long-time Victory! players have any of the Total Victory! newsletters that RTG published for a few years? I saw it mentioned in the rules in Chapter E. I asked Russ but RTG no longer has copies. He also said that the old newsletters were probably superseded by the 1995 update, but I am interested if they could shed any light on the naval combat mechanics (which is what the rules referred to). Thanks. <_<

(I'm thinking of you, Canada!)

Question: Do any of you long-time Victory! players have any of the Total Victory! newsletters that RTG published for a few years? I saw it mentioned in the rules in Chapter E. I asked Russ but RTG no longer has copies. He also said that the old newsletters were probably superseded by the 1995 update, but I am interested if they could shed any light on the naval combat mechanics (which is what the rules referred to). Thanks. <_<

(I'm thinking of you, Canada!)

I don't think I do, but a good place to learn about tactics is the strategy and tactics area here on the forum. If you go back far enough you can learn quite a lot from reading the questions and answers.

Kevin

Hi

Thanks

Please reply to PO BOX 53, Bikini Bottom, Underthesea, South Pacific. <_<

Spongieboobie,

As you don't have any friends (sniff), except for a squid, a seastar and a squirrel (my God) I would advise you to look in the mirror and swoopdiewhoop, you are no longer allone and you have you're friend...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of....of.....oh yeh: Bornholm and Malta.