Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

:blink:

Good day it is I Hannibal.

I may have taken Rome but the campaign is far from over. New battle lines have been drawn, this time in the north of Italy. The Romans have fled to the north and have found help in Gaul. (VERY GAULING IN MIGHT ADD) The Roman legions have reformed and begun their march south. Shall it be uncontested?? I think not. My my the French have five groups of JU-88A-4's already. Must not have built many fighters or troops me thinks.

I Hannibal may have to return from Africa :blink:

It is the war, the war, always the war, shall it every end?????

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legions ... plural? :blink:

But at least: Italy won't surrender till you sqeezed the last dip of blood out of our vains... :blink:

Finland has conquered xChudovo from Northern Russia

Who's been Feeding the Sissies Corn? :blink:

-PanzerGeneral conqeror of The Rednas

Hi PG,

Thanks for the recognition...yes you are the conqueror of me The Rednas, a task for many not reachable. How is this game evolving…the forum is saying nothing just lot of wahwah.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of former Greece.

:blink:

Good day it is I Hannibal.

I may have taken Rome but the campaign is far from over. New battle lines have been drawn, this time in the north of Italy. The Romans have fled to the north and have found help in Gaul. (VERY GAULING IN MIGHT ADD) The Roman legions have reformed and begun their march south. Shall it be uncontested?? I think not. My my the French have five groups of JU-88A-4's already. Must not have built many fighters or troops me thinks.

I Hannibal may have to return from Africa :blink:

It is the war, the war, always the war, shall it every end?????

Hello Hannibulshi..

Yes come back to the mainland so you can kicked of again. But...ehhhh....I am not in that game anymore. I was conquerred by PG. Okay signing off again.

Greetings Rednas

Hi PG,

Thanks for the recognition...yes you are the conqueror of me The Rednas, a task for many not reachable. How is this game evolving…the forum is saying nothing just lot of wahwah.

Hey Rednas,

This game has been relatively predictable, since Switzerland uncovered your large alliance prior to the first turn even running. The resisentence was able to knock you and Yugo out. Tunisia has taken Italy south of Florence. You'll be happy to know France kept to his agreement and has allowed Italy to take his allocated portion of Switzerland. France, Germany and Lowlands have reduced Austria to his last fortified city. The useless Hungary dropped prior to doing anything. Finland appears to be the only Confederacy player worth mentioning, as he has taken parts of N. Russia.

Middle East is pretty much decided with Egypt, Transjordan, Iraq and Persia being the Victor.

-PanzerGeneral conqueror of The Rednas :python:

Hi PG,

Hey Rednas,

This game has been relatively predictable, since Switzerland uncovered your large alliance prior to the first turn even running. The resisentence was able to knock you and Yugo out. Tunisia has taken Italy south of Florence. You'll be happy to know France kept to his agreement and has allowed Italy to take his allocated portion of Switzerland. France, Germany and Lowlands have reduced Austria to his last fortified city. The useless Hungary dropped prior to doing anything. Finland appears to be the only Confederacy player worth mentioning, as he has taken parts of N. Russia.

Middle East is pretty much decided with Egypt, Transjordan, Iraq and Persia being the Victor.

Just want to add.... oh whats the point. You continue to live in a world without hope - The Confederacy Brings Hope

Hi PG,

Hey Rednas,

Just want to add.... oh whats the point. You continue to live in a world without hope - The Confederacy Brings Hope

Just what I wrote...a lot of wahwah...and you as representative of The Confederacy are displaying and confirming as the best...second to none.

Greetings Rednas

• 2 weeks later...

:nuke: Very quiet it is indeed. No one has anythiing to fortificate on their accomplishments? Well not being shy I shall. Hannibal after taking Rome(2500years) has has been looking for living space in the east. The citizens on Tripoli have now been reunited with their Tunisian brothers. Libyian military leaders have proven incapable of defending their territory. The Algerians after eliminated 18 Libyian divisions are now set to destoy another 14. The Tunisian army knocked out 46 % of 10 Libyian divisions before eliminating 10 more.

:P Bloody is one thing but this is murder. 47 divisions destroyed in 3 turns!!!!!!

:ranting: Shall I return to the north of Italy??????? :huh:

Oh dear it seems the central powers are insisting on being a pain. Time to retaliate - Long Live the Confederacy :nuke:

Ah, there you are. Thought maybe your bunker had collapsed on you. Been to xDanzig lately?

:P

Its seems the Confederacy's commander in Danzig has failed to report in. This could be caused by a number of things.

1 - The cable has been cut connecting us to Danzig

2 - The commander is drunk, bored at waiting for battle

3 - The commander has gone on holiday to central russia

4 - The war is over and he has gone home to mother

5 - The central russian powers have invaded and killed every man, woman and child - MURDERS

I wonder what it could be, now I realise that by letting you know that I know whats happened means you know that I know that you know when my last turn ran but that does not mean that you know that i know when i will run my next turn, it may be that you know that i know that you know that i know but is more likely to be that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know when you will run.

Hope thats clear :nuke:

Its seems the Confederacy's commander in Danzig has failed to report in. This could be caused by a number of things.

1 - The cable has been cut connecting us to Danzig

2 - The commander is drunk, bored at waiting for battle

3 - The commander has gone on holiday to central russia

4 - The war is over and he has gone home to mother

5 - The central russian powers have invaded and killed every man, woman and child - MURDERS

I wonder what it could be, now I realise that by letting you know that I know whats happened means you know that I know that you know when my last turn ran but that does not mean that you know that i know when i will run my next turn, it may be that you know that i know that you know that i know but is more likely to be that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know when you will run.

Hope thats clear :huh:

It is clear as Vodka that I know more about what is going on in Danzig than you do. How's that bunker? Dented yet? :P:nuke::blink::ranting:

There be no bunkers here, Danzig is a local village local people. :cheers:

I was referring to your bunker in Oslo. There is no need for the free people of Danzig to be afraid of the plague anymore. :thumbsup:

Kurassier

Emperor of the Russ, King of Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Scandanavia