Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

A point of order, Kurassier. The tribe you refer to were the Rus, not the Russ. And I believe the modern country that descends from the Rus is Ukraine, because Kiev was a Rus city. Maybe Belarus too.

Yes, I am aware the tribe was the 'Rus' and not the 'Russ', but as the Dutchman pointed out, I thought the play on words with Russ the GM was too good to pass up. Also, if you check the map, you will note that Kiev and the Ukraine is an integral part of Central Russia.

How's that war against...... who are you fighting anyway? :rolleyes::ranting:

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberry,

Now go away you silly english Kaniggits, before I taunt you a second time..... <_<

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do any of you long-time Victory! players have any of the Total Victory! newsletters that RTG published for a few years? I saw it mentioned in the rules in Chapter E. I asked Russ but RTG no longer has copies. He also said that the old newsletters were probably superseded by the 1995 update, but I am interested if they could shed any light on the naval combat mechanics (which is what the rules referred to). Thanks. <_<

(I'm thinking of you, Canada!)

My Dear Icelandic Friends,

I don't know as newsletters can do you any good. You must have grit, true grit!

Admiral Daoud

Admiral Daoud

And siding with the confederacy plague doesn't help...... :rolleyes:

Talk about Canada while trying to BPA Northern Russia??? <_<

And what is wrong with picking the winning side Kurassier, the Confederacy IS the winning side. We move onwards to Central Russia without hinderance, the world should take note and join with us in our Quest.

And what is wrong with picking the winning side Kurassier, the Confederacy IS the winning side. We move onwards to Central Russia without hinderance, the world should take note and join with us in our Quest.

What's this 'we' stuff? Finland is the only one of you that seems to be accomplishing anything, and he might argue with you on the 'without hinderance' line. <_<:robot: (especially after seeing his next turn results)

and how long have you been trying to kill those static divisions in xMurmansk?

Look, Spongecus Lemming, nobody is buying what you are selling except you. :robot::rolleyes:

:ranting:

And siding with the confederacy plague doesn't help...... :ph34r:

Talk about Canada while trying to BPA Northern Russia??? :ranting:

Well, as I've said before: We (Ireland and I) were in the middle of a very nice little war with Great Britain when Canada-US-Portugal invaded Ireland :cheers:<_< (and were repulsed :robot: ) and more recently myself (and were repulsed :robot: ). With Norway helping Britain that made it 5 on 2. Not so good. Especially with resource shortages. So when GB offered a peace deal we agreed. Sorry, but we've been Finlandized so to speak. :blink::cheers:

Admiral Daoud

Ok, keep on coming after us then...... :rolleyes:

Well, as I've said before: We (Ireland and I) were in the middle of a very nice little war with Great Britain when Canada-US-Portugal invaded Ireland :blink::angry2: (and were repulsed :beer: ) and more recently myself (and were repulsed :beer: ). With Norway helping Britain that made it 5 on 2. Not so good. Especially with resource shortages. So when GB offered a peace deal we agreed. Sorry, but we've been Finlandized so to speak. :(:(

Well then, I hope you are happy with the dark side, just don't land on the continent. :python::robot:

So when do you get your plague flag attached to your avatar? :cheers:

His Flag is in the Post, but as with all members of the Confederacy, they are not forced to follow the path, they join it of their own volition. When the leaders of Iceland and Ireland decide they will fly the flag.

Soon the USA, Canada and Portugal will see the darkness as you call it and also choose to follow the path. We will not force them, they have nothing to fear, we cannot invade them but if they continue to fight us then any victory they gain will be a hollow one.

As for Murmansk well if its taking me so long to capture such a small piece of Northern Russia then it must only mean my forces are focused on other matters.

Cya my Russian Friend :angry2:

Soon the USA, Canada and Portugal will see the darkness as you call it and also choose to follow the path.

Maybe they will shine some light on the darkness and force the evil into the shadows to slowly drift away into obscurity. :angry2::beer:

Face it, the confederacy has accomplished nothing in game 81, (the only exception being Finlands temporary gains in NR) and is simply a paper warrior. :python:

Who gains what?, we bring order to chaos. You will forever worry about what we are capable of and that in itself is a Victory.

Im bored with you now Kurassier, go lie with the other dogs.

You will forever worry about what we are capable of and that in itself is a Victory.

I have never been worried about what you are capable. From what I've seen so far, my only concern is that my tank treads might get dirty running over your 'troops', or some of my planes might get smoke damage on the outside of their fuselages from the burning hulks of the former confederacy navy..... :angry2:

:python::(:beer::beer::(

Well then, I hope you are happy with the dark side, just don't land on the continent. :angry2::beer:

Why, are you friends with the Portuguese? :(

So when do you get your plague flag attached to your avatar? :beer:

Umm, no. Not at war with doesn't equate to BFF..... :python: