Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

:thumbsup: Tunisia is still in, but Hannibal is not happy. Once again he has lost Rome. Rome is ever elusive for poor Hannibal. It could not be defended while the home land was threated from the east. But alas Tunisia lives, even if against four foes at one time! :)

I wish I could say the same in #86!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 81 may still be going, but I think we can safely assume that the Forum has died! :cheers: :cheers: <_<

How is the battle for the Island's going?? It seems like nations are going to peace on the same day they go back to war??

The battle for Central Europe continues to be deadly, as I'm being attacked by 4 different nations. I suppose that just means more for my armies to destroy. :cheers:

-PanzerGeneral of Bulgaria

Game 81 may still be going, but I think we can safely assume that the Forum has died! :thumbsup::ranting::thumbsup:

How is the battle for the Island's going?? It seems like nations are going to peace on the same day they go back to war??

The battle for Central Europe continues to be deadly, as I'm being attacked by 4 different nations. I suppose that just means more for my armies to destroy. :thumbsup:

I am still, technically, at war with Lowlands, Germany, France and Central Russia--although nothing has happened there for several turns. I am still, technically, TA'd with Norway, Sweden and Finland--although we all know Norway and Sweden have bailed, and I haven't heard from Finland in a long time.

I am still, technically, at war with Lowlands, Germany, France and Central Russia--although nothing has happened there for several turns. I am still, technically, TA'd with Norway, Sweden and Finland--although we all know Norway and Sweden have bailed, and I haven't heard from Finland in a long time.

Looks like you're familar with 4 of the original 7 countries working together from the begining of the game. As for the other 3 countries: Greece and Yugo are long gone, but Italy is back from the dead. So, come join the fun and invade the mainland. Also, ask Lowlands where is SS Panzer army went after only 1 turn of battles. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Game 81 may still be going, but I think we can safely assume that the Forum has died! :blink::ranting::cheers:

The battle for Central Europe continues to be deadly, as I'm being attacked by 4 different nations. I suppose that just means more for my armies to destroy. :ranting:

Churchhill send those untested rusty hulks of ships back home to scrap. There is no room in the new world for anymore old world expansion.

Game 81 may still be going, but I think we can safely assume that the Forum has died! :blink::ranting::cheers:

The battle for Central Europe continues to be deadly, as I'm being attacked by 4 different nations. I suppose that just means more for my armies to destroy. :ranting:

Churchhill send those untested rusty hulks of ships back home to scrap. There is no room in the new world for anymore old world expansion.

You're just mad cuz I sunk all those Glenroys--AND kicked you out of xShetlands.

Game 81 may still be going, but I think we can safely assume that the Forum has died! :blink::ranting::thumbsup:

The battle for Central Europe continues to be deadly, as I'm being attacked by 4 different nations. I suppose that just means more for my armies to destroy. :cheers:

You're just mad cuz I sunk all those Glenroys--AND kicked you out of xShetlands.

Your Majesty,

I don't think we are at war, are we? I know that I captured the Shetlands from Norway. And wasen't it Iceland and the Irish who kicked me out of there? And I still control the Shetlands. By the way are you planning a air show over here? Or isen't your Carrier force peaceful? If you would have sent me a cable that you were coming, I would have put on a State Dinner for you.

Game 81 may still be going, but I think we can safely assume that the Forum has died! :blink::ranting::thumbsup:

Your Majesty,

I don't think we are at war, are we? I know that I captured the Shetlands from Norway. And wasen't it Iceland and the Irish who kicked me out of there? And I still control the Shetlands. By the way are you planning a air show over here? Or isen't your Carrier force peaceful? If you would have sent me a cable that you were coming, I would have put on a State Dinner for you.

Ireland removed your air force; I removed you from sovereign British territory.

• 3 weeks later...
To the free peoples of victory game 81. Be forewarned! A mega-block of countries are forming through a network of TAs and backdoor alliances. This list is by no means complete. Feel free to add to it as needed.

Lowlands

France

Germany

Central Russia

Italy

Yugoslavia

Greece

Rise up against these infidels!

From the surrounded but stalwart Swiss redoubts.

Who else is left to help defeat these infidels? They've been fighting together for over 2 years now and we have only been able to remove the last 2 on the list. DesWeenie has been bombing me every turn with his 10 Air Divisions of 25 JU-88 bomber groups each. Now his buddies have joined the fun, as there appears to be no one else to bomb. Is there anyone out there to help?? :)

PanzerGeneral of Bulgaria

To the free peoples of victory game 81. Be forewarned! A mega-block of countries are forming through a network of TAs and backdoor alliances. This list is by no means complete. Feel free to add to it as needed.

Lowlands

France

Germany

Central Russia

Italy

Yugoslavia

Greece

Who else is left to help defeat these infidels? They've been fighting together for over 2 years now and we have only been able to remove the last 2 on the list. DesWeenie has been bombing me every turn with his 10 Air Divisions of 25 JU-88 bomber groups each. Now his buddies have joined the fun, as there appears to be no one else to bomb. Is there anyone out there to help?? :)

What are you whingeing about?

The HAA, LAA and AAA of your forces in xMaribor are such that, each air division

that attacks you, loses the best part of a squadron.

Given that Ju-88a-4s cost 326 AIR, you are racking up 3000+ AIR kills each Turn.

All that I'm picking up is a miserable 1000+ ARM kills each Turn.

C'mon, come clean.

What is your AIR kills total?

It must be astronomical!!!

Cheers

DesWeenie

Lowlands

France

Germany

Central Russia

Italy

Yugoslavia

Greece

Who else is left to help defeat these infidels? They've been fighting together for over 2 years now and we have only been able to remove the last 2 on the list. DesWeenie has been bombing me every turn with his 10 Air Divisions of 25 JU-88 bomber groups each. Now his buddies have joined the fun, as there appears to be no one else to bomb. Is there anyone out there to help?? ;)

What are you whingeing about?

The HAA, LAA and AAA of your forces in xMaribor are such that, each air division

that attacks you, loses the best part of a squadron.

Given that Ju-88a-4s cost 326 AIR, you are racking up 3000+ AIR kills each Turn.

All that I'm picking up is a miserable 1000+ ARM kills each Turn.

C'mon, come clean.

What is your AIR kills total?

It must be astronomical!!!

Cheers

DesWeenie

Yes my ally has a great number of air kills but I have a total more than 10,000 higher. Now Bulgaria's ground kills that is another matter 60,000 is not bad for this early in the game.

:rolleyes:

Hannibal

Lowlands

France

Germany

Central Russia

Italy

Yugoslavia

Greece

Who else is left to help defeat these infidels? They've been fighting together for over 2 years now and we have only been able to remove the last 2 on the list. DesWeenie has been bombing me every turn with his 10 Air Divisions of 25 JU-88 bomber groups each. Now his buddies have joined the fun, as there appears to be no one else to bomb. Is there anyone out there to help?? :ranting:

I'll help. If it makes you feel any better (which it won't), I actually joined this game solo (as I do most games) and made friends when I got here. So far so good. :rolleyes::cheers:

Is that thunder I hear? Nope, just the sound of Des's HDBs..... :ranting::D

• 4 weeks later...
I'll help. If it makes you feel any better (which it won't), I actually joined this game solo (as I do most games) and made friends when I got here. So far so good. :ranting::cheers:

Is that thunder I hear? Nope, just the sound of Des's HDBs..... :cheers::)

Kurassier,

Thank you for helping, but I was hoping for someone to help me instead of helping France, Lowlands, Italy and Germany bombing me. I must say you have done well for yourself in this game and doing so pretty much on your own. Congrats to you on that.

Now back to the battle on hand. After being bombed by everyone, I see Lowlands has attacked Bulgaria at xMaribor and The attack was repulsed! :ranting:

I need some more air kills, so could everyone continue bombing me. :cheers:

I'll help. If it makes you feel any better (which it won't), I actually joined this game solo (as I do most games) and made friends when I got here. So far so good. :ranting::cheers:

Is that thunder I hear? Nope, just the sound of Des's HDBs..... :cheers::)

Kurassier,

Thank you for helping, but I was hoping for someone to help me instead of helping France, Lowlands, Italy and Germany bombing me. I must say you have done well for yourself in this game and doing so pretty much on your own. Congrats to you on that.

Now back to the battle on hand. After being bombed by everyone, I see Lowlands has attacked Bulgaria at xMaribor and The attack was repulsed! :ranting:

I need some more air kills, so could everyone continue bombing me. :cheers:

I hate to see a player disappointed, so I'll see what I can do to help.

Cheers