Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Hey Kurassier,

why are you so quiet? :unsure:

The battle continues! :unsure::unsure:

Rommel

It does. At least there is one confederate that knows how to fight. :cheers:

Neither has officially told me, but can I assume that both Norway and Sweden have dropped? Sweden must've, since Lowlands is channelling George Patton, and rolling through them like the proverbial crap thru a goose. I thought Norway was in the game, but I guess not. So far, all the US and Canada have taken are the islands north of me; I'm just waiting for them to declare war on me too. France and Lowlands have destroyed my navy--temporarily. If I drop from this game, it's not because I'm capitulating--it's because I haven't accomplished anything.

Arrggghhh!!! I hate it when allies drop half way through a game!!!! :woohoo::o:cheers:

At least tell your co-belligerents that you're gone so they can start to break with the comptuer-controlled remnants of your countries before everyone else rolls through unopposed.....

Sweden and Norway: please respond! :cheers:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweden and Norway: please respond! :woohoo:

an excerpt from Spongecus' signature line. Should tell you all you need to know.

[77 - Great Britain - Dead]

[78 - Denmark - Dead]

[79 - Iceland - Dead]

[80 - Trans Jordan - Dead]

[82 - Czechoslovakia - Dead]

[81 - Norway - Dead]

[83 - Iceland]

[85 - Denmark]

Tis too bad some people only play when things are going thier way. [My hats off to those who play for the joy of playing not just winning. Iceland/ Great Britain and whom ever else lives in the northern group, we of the southern alliance welcome you to our coalition against the central powers and the middleastern block. :rolleyes:

Hannibal

an excerpt from Spongecus' signature line. Should tell you all you need to know.

[81 - Norway - Dead]

Sheesh, some people are worse to have for friends than have as enemies..... <_<

I did try to warn you a ways back..... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Did everyone stop talking here, or what?

Nope, my tanks are still rolling toward Ottawa...just have a couple bumps in the road to go....

Trans81

Yup, leave it to Caltrans to screw up a perfectly good transatlantic road!

Nope, my tanks are still rolling toward Ottawa...just have a couple bumps in the road to go....

Trans81

I would think with those old Bailey Bridges on the rough seas you will have a time of it. :thumbsup:

My captured maps show a nice road through Altantis to North America....have the Tunisians sold me a bill of goods? My navy is not so good.....

• 2 weeks later...

Trans81

I would think with those old Bailey Bridges on the rough seas you will have a time of it. :woohoo:

My captured maps show a nice road through Altantis to North America....have the Tunisians sold me a bill of goods? My navy is not so good.....

The people of Tunisia are know for their seaworth craft even if the craft are often used to plunder other navies. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
:thumbsup: Tunisia is still in, but Hannibal is not happy. Once again he has lost Rome. Rome is ever elusive for poor Hannibal. It could not be defended while the home land was threated from the east. But alas Tunisia lives, even if against four foes at one time! :)