Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

Now where is Marklen X Some people would like to know.....

He's hiding from me. My spies are everywhere and have unearthed him hiding in the mountains of france just east of italy. :ranting::holiday:

"the mountains of France just east of Italy"? There are no French mountains on my map east of Italy. I am not hiding, I am here, and I will be happy to give you a free autographed photo when I march through Sofia.

So wheres here????? :blink:

This way we can all visit you :holiday::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

DezertCamel :robot:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

St M, it is good to see the Holy Land (Denmark) is in your capable hands once more, Alas I cannot be with you this game but I have friends and they will be in contact soon. Denmark shall prevail.

Now where is Marklen X Some people would like to know.....

He's hiding from me. My spies are everywhere and have unearthed him hiding in the mountains of france just east of italy. :ranting::holiday:

"the mountains of France just east of Italy"? There are no French mountains on my map east of Italy. I am not hiding, I am here, and I will be happy to give you a free autographed photo when I march through Sofia.

So wheres here????? :blink:

This way we can all visit you :holiday::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

DezertCamel :robot:

I am happily residing in the palace at Versailles. I will be happy to provide you accomodations at the Bastille if you should cross my path. Predator, you should be safe for some time where you are, if you are careful and do not go to far west.

I am happily residing in the palace at Versailles. I will be happy to provide you accomodations at the Bastille if you should cross my path. Predator, you should be safe for some time where you are, if you are careful and do not go to far west.

Hey Marklen X,

No worries for you from Predator... He can not read a map. Most likely he will end up in Warsaw first before he realises he is lost... on his way to you...

Norbert

Hey Marklen X,

No worries for you from Predator... He can not read a map. Most likely he will end up in Warsaw first before he realises he is lost... on his way to you...

Norbert

He wouldn't find Warsaw a very friendly place if he got there uninvited.

Predator, if you need directions to Baghdad or even Paris, just ask. I will be happy to attach a couple of regiments of scouts to your forces to prevent them from going in the wrong direction.

Calamaran.

Warned out of France, warned out of Poland......anybody else feeling nervous? :nuke: I'm not thinking a visit to the Bastille would be to my liking. I'll be over at some point just make sure you are still around :holiday:

I have a summer palace on Bornholm. You are welcome to come visit when you need a respite from the wars. :nuke:

MarklenX, isn't great to be wanted? :holiday:

Warned out of France, warned out of Poland......anybody else feeling nervous? :nuke: I'm not thinking a visit to the Bastille would be to my liking. I'll be over at some point just make sure you are still around :nuke:

Predator,

I am not nervous my little friend. :nuke:

I hope no one gets you before I can arrive. :nuke:

You never know where I will show up. :nuke:

I am like a very bad rash. :holiday:

I maybe wanting to have a little Predator on the end of my spear this round. :holiday:

Lets hope there are a few in the way, so I can sharpen my teeth on them before I reach you. :nuke::nuke:

MarklenX, isn't great to be wanted?

Dead or alive.... :nuke:

preferably alive, so then he can be killed oh so slowly.... :holiday:

DezertCamel :holiday:

It has been tried a lot of times, and accomplished a couple of times, so who knows DC. Better pack a lunch though, it will take you awhile.

Yeah Kur, it is good to be wanted. Mostly by my deceased foes in previous games, who feel another chance is all they need to even up the score. Of course, I see it somewhat differently, and would love to meet up with any who wish a fight. It is, after all, a war game, and you can't have a good war without making somebody mad it seems.

It has been tried a lot of times, and accomplished a couple of times, so who knows DC. Better pack a lunch though, it will take you awhile.

Since it is an open ended game. I have all the time in the world then. :nuke:

As long as you survive. :nuke:

See you somewhere in the middle :holiday:

DezertCamel :holiday:

St M, it is good to see the Holy Land (Denmark) is in your capable hands once more, Alas I cannot be with you this game but I have friends and they will be in contact soon. Denmark shall prevail.

Bob my boy :holiday: I am so heart felt that you will let this lowly minion protect the Holy land. I will do my utmost to do my duty to the BOB :holiday:

We are very saddened that you will not be in this world, we will do our best to bring honer to the BOB!