Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am coming sooner or later Predator. I just hope that your around when I show up.

:thumbsup: Italy-Saudi-Yugo <_< shame on you

Marklen X you really should change that to puppet master. I am going to cut the strings on all your puppets on my way to the killing fields in France. So is that your brother Mike HIDING in Austria behind the privacy option? Inquiring minds want to know.

Marklen X you really should change that to puppet master. I am going to cut the strings on all your puppets on my way to the killing fields in France. So is that your brother Mike HIDING in Austria behind the privacy option? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ok Predator, since you obviously have to substitute rhetoric for play quality, I will respond. I have no puppets. My brother is not in the game (at least to my knowledge). I do not even know who is playing Saudi Arabia. Italy is a guy whom I have fought before, and beaten, but unlike yourself, he realizes that it is not personal, and that as allies it would be mutually beneficial. He is no puppet, and in fact, we have already disagreed, but that is ok, because dialogue is useful. Yugoslavia? I have no idea what you are talking about, but to my knowledge, he is a free agent.

You fought me straight up before, and even got some help. I had one ally bombard a city, you had one hit me with tanks and planes, yet I still mopped the floor with you. If you try again, the same thing will happen. You are not good enough to talk that talk, so go after smaller game.

Hey, Markus :woohoo: , sounds like someone is fishing :woohoo: , I do like to fish but not at this time. There are to many enemy to finish off.

He, He, He <_< He, He ,He :thumbsup: He, He, He :ph34r: He, He, He

Ok Predator, since you obviously have to substitute rhetoric for play quality, I will respond. I have no puppets. My brother is not in the game (at least to my knowledge). I do not even know who is playing Saudi Arabia. Italy is a guy whom I have fought before, and beaten, but unlike yourself, he realizes that it is not personal, and that as allies it would be mutually beneficial. He is no puppet, and in fact, we have already disagreed, but that is ok, because dialogue is useful. Yugoslavia? I have no idea what you are talking about, but to my knowledge, he is a free agent.

Saudi Arabia is (supposedly) being played by Italy's wife. Yugoslavia, who is at war with Italy, is TAed with Saudi Arabia. Kind of strange, don't you think? Could Yugoslavia have been set up by someone to use as a throwaway position, transferring its treasury to Saudi Arabia while leaving one end of its country undefended to be overrun by Italy? If so, that's hardly in the spirit of the game.

I'm not saying the above is true, I'm just wondering about the possibility. Could be that everything is on the up and up. The situation between those three countries sounds a little strange, though. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. :ph34r:

Kevin

Saudi Arabia is (supposedly) being played by Italy's wife. Yugoslavia, who is at war with Italy, is TAed with Saudi Arabia. Kind of strange, don't you think? Could Yugoslavia have been set up by someone to use as a throwaway position, transferring its treasury to Saudi Arabia while leaving one end of its country undefended to be overrun by Italy? If so, that's hardly in the spirit of the game.

I'm not saying the above is true, I'm just wondering about the possibility. Could be that everything is on the up and up. The situation between those three countries sounds a little strange, though. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

No coincidence that is exactly what they are doing. Yugo built all their troops on the border with our alliance while he allows Italy to take all of northern Yugo with small forces. We strongly suspect that they are doing the same thing in Turkey where the two biggest AIC centers fell in turkey in successive turns to Iraq and Syria. It will be interesting to see their political affiliation with Saudi on the next turn.

Whether the turkey connection proves true or not there is no doubt that Yugo is a throw away. <_<:(:ranting:

As for you Marklen X no grudge against you really my beef is with your brother. However your previous post is full of untruths about game 75. You didn't mop the floor with anyone. I doubt there are many vic players playing tunisia early that can stand up to the production of algeria after losing all production at Tunis. And for your information since your memory is clouded you were the one in the game with help. As per our agreement Libya never entered the war while I was still in the game so I fail to see where I had help. Furthermore you broke our agreement when you allowed your brother to cb Tunis and destroy the factories there.

As far as you saying I talk a good game but don't play one you only have to go to the hall of victory to see that untruth as well.

Rest assured if we get past the cheaters in this game I will be to see you in France and you will get to see just how good I really can play this game..... :cheers:

The yugoslavian propaganda ministry feels that there should be some counter propaganda.

Bulgaria send an email to to me when the game started that he would be attacking me. It was also written on the forum that I was going to be his first prey. Greece and Rumania are also on the Bulgarian team.

So yes I build up some troops on the east side of my country.

Italy declared war on me as well. I decided there is no way to defend against four players so better keep my troops concentrated. Italy took a large party of my country, because I had to defend against Predator and friends as well.

I tried to TA with a few players none wanted to TA me, only saudi did and sends me battle reports so I know what happens before I make my turns. Looks like I will not be in the game for long. 23 rumian divs, 18 bulgarian, 16 greek and 21 italian divs are in my country. I send some cash to saudi I have some spare.

I know how you feel Nova - Gladys and Dorethy have carved up my country like a roast dinner and are now getting ready for afters.

Hope you two are enjoying my country. I think you have had an easy ride what with no other nations paying you a visit.

Im not dead yet however and will give you a few more bloody noses before I go

The yugoslavian propaganda ministry feels that there should be some counter propaganda.

Bulgaria send an email to to me when the game started that he would be attacking me. It was also written on the forum that I was going to be his first prey. Greece and Rumania are also on the Bulgarian team.

True :(

Italy declared war on me as well. I decided there is no way to defend against four players so better keep my troops concentrated. Italy took a large party of my country, because I had to defend against Predator and friends as well.

Certainly a reasonable strategy <_<

I tried to TA with a few players none wanted to TA me, only saudi did and sends me battle reports so I know what happens before I make my turns. Looks like I will not be in the game for long. 23 rumian divs, 18 bulgarian, 16 greek and 21 italian divs are in my country. I send some cash to saudi I have some spare.

Now this is where you lose me because I have information from what I consider a most trusted and reliable source that Italy and Saudi are a husband an d wife team. So if this is true then why would saudi ta with you and give you battle reports about Italy? :ranting:

Hey Sponge--look what all your missing out on-- this is ridiculous! :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

I know..... How could I miss out on such wonderful double dealings and double crosses.

This game is worthy of the sponge. I have kept close links within this game through my many disciples and I will tell you this.... How come war is not raging across the planet? Hardley any wars are taking place; and all that fire power.

If only the sponge had all that fire power. Its a shame I'm missing it :cheers:

No coincidence that is exactly what they are doing. Yugo built all their troops on the border with our alliance while he allows Italy to take all of northern Yugo with small forces. We strongly suspect that they are doing the same thing in Turkey where the two biggest AIC centers fell in turkey in successive turns to Iraq and Syria. It will be interesting to see their political affiliation with Saudi on the next turn.

Whether the turkey connection proves true or not there is no doubt that Yugo is a throw away. :cheers:<_<:(

+++ NEWS FLASH +++

The tactical insight of our Great Leader has given us a great VICTORY!

With only the help of our most trustwothy ally, Iraq. We have been able to secure our Northern Border.

The turkish parliament has been overrun by our couragious shock troopers.

Our military diplomats are preparing a peace offer for the turkish president as we speak.

It will be delivered by our Ambassador, Marshal Al-Bitar.

After this major victory our Great Leader has granted our elite Tank Divisions a period of leave.

He wants al his People to see their magnificent son's and daughters who have secured our future!

There will be a grand ceremony this week in all our Southern Provinces.

Praise to our Great Leader!

The Independant Syrian News Network.