Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

chairman lar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing you need to worry about are the pre-defined 5 nation teams who join up and want to squash lil ol me :woohoo: Will you be my friend? :unsure::D

That question requires a well thought out and considered response - no!

Here's why:

1. Friendships in Vic! are determined by location and prior contacts, usually from other games.

2. Unless TA's, they only last until weaker positions are eliminated.

3. Group entries/ 5 nation teams and anything else are best handled by their neighbors treating them as 1 large nation, not by 'other' groups of 'friends'

4. I'm trying to get people into this game, not scare them away.

Your reputation proceeds you. :(

Guest Spongebob

Awww all this lurve :woohoo: Finally everyone has seen the light and decided that the Sponge is the best friend any war mongering despot could wish for.

Just remember guys - If all goes to plan and you have all avoided Denmark as a choice then that is were you will find me.

Looking forward to 72 turns of peace and goodwill to all. :(

Awww all this lurve :woohoo: Finally everyone has seen the light and decided that the Sponge is the best friend any war mongering despot could wish for.

Just remember guys - If all goes to plan and you have all avoided Denmark as a choice then that is were you will find me.

Looking forward to 72 turns of peace and goodwill to all. :(

Well, if my apparent histrionics do not deny me a TA, I would join a TA structure in 84.

Plus, I wuv ya Bobbie

Slicer

Dear Players,

Does this mean The Spongieboobie is trying it again with Victory...again with Denmark. We are stuck with him...again? Oh it makes no difference at all, he will be kicked out again. Yes...one nation to my Victory List in this new game...if I sign up of course. Do I have 4 friends?? Hmmmm let me think about that.

Spongiebaby...maybe we have to talk anyway. You take Denmark and I my beloved Gotland and/or Bornholm and then we will rule the Baltic.

Greetings Rednas.

Guest Spongebob

Ahhhh the temptation of Me Vs Monk in USA & Canada, how much fun would that be. :beer:

Keep that thought Monk, I will accept for V85 - Already planning your downfall in V84. :cheers:

It would only work if the rest of the players avoided USA and Canada as choices. :cheers: