Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

chairman lar

Wow! :ph34r: That really opened up this thread.

I don't suppose there'll be any meetings in 'No Mans Land' and singing carols THIS Christmas. :cheers:

Personally, this just sounds like the normal ebb & flow of a typical Vic! game; but I would caution against any 'ousting' of players except by the time honored method of total conquest. Then you can do it again in the next game! <_<

Much more satisfying than trying to have them permanently barred. Unless, of course, you're willing to make up the lost revenue to RTG. :blink:

Regardless, a Merry Christmas to friend and foe alike! :wacko::cheers::cheers:

Total conquest is the only recourse. After complaints in earlier games, Russ has pretty much said he will not do anything. Can't really say I blame him given that players are hard to come by.

In this particular case, I doubt I will have much chance to punish the offenders. They are just too far away.

Anyway, this game has been a blast so far. GB, Spain and France have proven to be interesting opponents.

Merry Christmas!

Deathwalker

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Why would we Vikings be your pawns Kurassier? As you cast around flinging every dish in the place against the walls to see what will stick, I am laughing about the amount of talking I made you do by just pulling your string once. I especially love the Spain / Portugal duet. Do it again!!

Tom The Red

Laughing Laughing Laughing

<_< Why would we Vikings be your pawns Kurassier? As you cast around flinging every dish in the place against the walls to see what will stick, I am laughing about the amount of talking I made you do by just pulling your string once. I especially love the Spain / Portugal duet. Do it again!!

Tom The Red

Laughing Laughing Laughing

No dishes, just calling you out on your inconsistent statements. :wacko:

Hi All 84's,

I am so glad as perhaps you are also I AM OUT OF THIS GAME.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France, although in VIC79 (where I lost a huge amount on AB in xAmiens to Mr.X(it)...snif)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hi All 84's,

I am so glad as perhaps you are also I AM OUT OF THIS GAME.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater France, although in VIC79 (where I lost a huge amount on AB in xAmiens to Mr.X(it)...snif)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Wow. Yesterday must have been the true "Joyeux Noel" truce!

Happy New Year to all of the Gamers out there in Vic-land!

S

Smedley - Where'd you go??? :santa:

Why have your friends DW'd then attacked you??? :holiday:

Was it something you said??? Like, I quit??? :wub:

Or did the combination of Russian Tech and false friends finally do you in? :holiday:

I do not think he had any false friends. Smedley was in this on his own, and some of us were willing to help. However, when he does not turn in a turn, and does not respond to emails, one is left with only one conclusion to draw, and that is he is not longer playing. Iraq took swift action, and that is the mark of a good player.

do not think he had any false friends. Smedley was in this on his own, and some of us were willing to help. However, when he does not turn in a turn, and does not respond to emails, one is left with only one conclusion to draw, and that is he is not longer playing. Iraq took swift action, and that is the mark of a good player.

Pretty much the same conclusion I drew. I hope it's nothing serious in his personal life. I just thought it strange that someone with so many TA's would suddenly disappear. I don't understand just leaving without some kind of notice & probably never will. He could of at least made a fight of it. :holiday:

Although Iraq conveniently having 11 Pz Div's on T-J's southern border does make me a little suspicious!! :holiday:

do not think he had any false friends. Smedley was in this on his own, and some of us were willing to help. However, when he does not turn in a turn, and does not respond to emails, one is left with only one conclusion to draw, and that is he is not longer playing. Iraq took swift action, and that is the mark of a good player.

Pretty much the same conclusion I drew. I hope it's nothing serious in his personal life. I just thought it strange that someone with so many TA's would suddenly disappear. I don't understand just leaving without some kind of notice & probably never will. He could of at least made a fight of it. :holiday:

Although Iraq conveniently having 11 Pz Div's on T-J's southern border does make me a little suspicious!! :holiday:

Iraq never had a TA, or any other player made arrangement with TJ. He was cooperating with him, and the panzer divisions were there to help against Egypt, because TJ probably was going to need it. Turned out to be a good thing.

Hellow Mr. Glamdring,

I don't suppose you would care to talk about your intentions with your panzers in my area would you?

kindly

King Zarkon

Egypt

I was given a mandate and roadmap from heaven. Cairo was one of the reststops on the path to eternal salvation. Who am I to argue with the higher authorities?

However, I am a high roller and could risk eternal damnation and ask if have another option for me? Perhaps you could start by answering the e-mails I have sent you over the last few months? I have often heard that good neighbors can result from good communication. My e-mail address is already in your hands.

Hellow Mr. Glamdring,

I don't suppose you would care to talk about your intentions with your panzers in my area would you?

kindly

King Zarkon

Egypt

Hmm, I could of swore you addressed this to me originally. My tanks are certainly feeling dissed at the moment.

Mr. X,

I did address it to you, however I don't know of any of your tanks in my area. Sorry if I offended you, give me time, I will come and visit if things go well.

King Zarkon

Hellow Mr. Glamdring,

kindly

King Zarkon

Egypt

Hmm, I could of swore you addressed this to me originally. My tanks are certainly feeling dissed at the moment.

Mr. X,

I did address it to you, however I don't know of any of your tanks in my area. Sorry if I offended you, give me time, I will come and visit if things go well.

King Zarkon

Nothing gives me a warmer, fuzzier feeling than having my neighbors talk about tanks & visiting each other. :drunk:

Shall I activate the Syrian Tourguide Service??? :santa:

Anyway, Happy New Year!!! :santa: