Rolling Thunder Forums

Obsidian Inc

Sakarissa

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" If we increase the size of the penguin until it is the same height as the man and then compare the relative brain size, we now find that the penguin's brain is still smaller . But , and this is the point , it is larger than it was . "

Hmmm ...

I'm guessing that, based on such words of wisdom, you might find this entertaining.

From the English TV program Look Around You - an parody of an educational/college program. Each segment is about 9 minutes long.

Maths:

Absolutely against pacifists,

We haven't found a definition for this word. Are they a neighboring species who has attacked you?

Yes, it was a insidious attack. They showed up at my HW teaching "The Greatest Lie Ever Told,"" myth to our youth about how violence doesn't solve anything. Then they begged us to give eating meat and other nonsense. On the verge of civil anarchy, New Sparta vanquished their fleets, crushed their defenses and drafted the population into penal battalions.

Additionally, we gave them history books and allowed them to come to their own conclusions.

Lord Uriel

Where can one get the textbook from? :nuke:

Find out about the Pencil Bag, too! :beer:

We want that computer, too! Obviously several generations more advanced than anything our scientists have come up with! It outputs text to a luminescent screen instead of punch-cards! Amazing!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear Obsidian Inc (whoever you are),

I noted that you read the email I sent earlier today but have yet to respond. Perhaps you are in the process of finding just the right words or perhaps you are gathering the requested info and a response will be arriving shortly. In any case, I would appreciate you forwarding all White Shadow Imperium fleet sightings in the region of our mutual contact. If not too much trouble, would you be so kind as to send that information in the next couple days so that I can get my turns done early this cycle? With good fortune, our business should conclude shortly (Rain, Fog and Rock having been defeated by War, Death and Famine) and once again, White Shadow Imperium can become the 'Belle of the Ball'.

Thanks for your help.