Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

One more thing, any chance of you changing your signature showing what games you have been in and what failures <_< you have had

We'll see, it's a little big at the moment.

As far as success and failures, here you go. :python:

Note that the Best Nations ratings may have changed since this list was made quite some time ago. Had to add the last couple games.

Victory History

Game 45 (1st game)

Portugal (British) survived finished 10th with 528

Best Nations - 11th best Portugal

TA Tunisia 4th with 619

TA Morocco 2nd with 658

Game 48

Turkey (German) survived finished 8th with 512

Best Nations - 10th best Turkey

TA Iraq 7th with 547

TA Syria 3rd with 601

TA Trans-Jordan 1st with 637

Game 52?

France (German) knocked out by Lowland, Germany, Switzerland and Spain, who all invaded on either turn 3 or 4

Game 62

Rumania (German) survived finished 11th with 477

Best Nations - 10th best Rumania

TA Austria 6th with 539

TA Greece and Yugoslavia knocked out

Game 65

United States (US) survived finished 8th with 570

Best Nations - 4th best USA

Top Twenty Largest Navy- 10th with 58,148

TA Algeria 6th with 599

TA Canada 5th with 605

TA Portugal 7th with 593

Game 66

Norway (British) survived finished 4th with 598

Best Nations - 3rd best Norway

TA Canada 11th with 380

TA Iceland 10th with 451

TA N. Russia 9th with 480

Game 67

Persia (British) survived finished 1st with 657 (win went to others due to alliance)

Best Nations - 3rd best Persia

TA none

Game 69

Morocco (American) survived finished 1st with 646 (win went to others due to alliance)

Top Twenty highest final moral tied for 1st with 999( and 96 others)

Best Nations - 2nd best Morocco score

TA USA 11th with 373

Works in Progress

Game 81

Central Russia

Game 82 (advanced start game)

Sweden

Game 83

Syria

Game 84

Spain

Game 85

Finland

Game 86

Denmark

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now your just bragging - You want to trade Saudi for Denmark before I drop and you die? :python:

I f you truly care about Denmark. don't you think it would be better if I continued to take care of it? I know my allies would!

Guest Spongebob
Now your just bragging - You want to trade Saudi for Denmark before I drop and you die? :python:

I f you truly care about Denmark. don't you think it would be better if I continued to take care of it? I know my allies would!

I knew there was a reason why I did not like you <_< All I will say is you had better take care of Denmark, shame on you should you fail my beloved Denmark. :taz:

Lowlands would love Spongebob to take over

Guest Spongebob

Lowlands would love Spongebob to take over

Thats close enough, I can invade Denmark from there and also take a pop at Switzerland

damn tim 6 games at once. you gotta tell me how you do it my wife is not happy I'm in three victory and two football leagues. she says all my time goes to games..... :python:

Well I figured I'd get knocked out of a couple, still waiting for that to happen. and my wife says the same thing. <_<:taz:

Guest Spongebob

You see you all have this problem with the wives, me on the other hand dont tell her what I am doing and that way have a quiet life. It helps that shes a bit dim. She has only just discovered face book and thinks it wonderfull. With any luck she will find an old boyfriend on there and finally run away with that discus fish.

damn tim 6 games at once. you gotta tell me how you do it my wife is not happy I'm in three victory and two football leagues. she says all my time goes to games..... :python:

Now I'm not sure if it's a good thing that I've been divorced for 13 years!