• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Can someone please destroy Switzerland in the name of the Sponge

And you are............?

I have wanted to say this for ages..... :angry2:

I'm Spartacus... you traitor :ranting: Death is too good for you.

i love processing day--hopefully we can wipe these pesky tunisians away once and for all... :laugh:

I love it when he says I'm "pesky"--that means I'm getting under his skin.

Guest Spongebob

Can someone please tell me how much pain Hersir is feeling at this moment, I do hope his pesky little nation is soon to be destroyed, please someone throw me a bone here

Can someone please tell me how much pain Hersir is feeling at this moment, I do hope his pesky little nation is soon to be destroyed, please someone throw me a bone here

Sorry to spoil the fun, but he hasn't even lost a province yet!

Greetings Rogue Leader,

I see we are at odds again. Good luck, maybe I'll have time to come visit you in Austria, but I think your pals will keep me busy. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

They will try! Not sure I'll be around with my mistakes and Czechs solid play.

Greetings Rogue Leader,

I see we are at odds again. Good luck, maybe I'll have time to come visit you in Austria, but I think your pals will keep me busy. :woohoo::woohoo::)

Thank you.

Although the war is not won until the final battle is over....I may have taken Vienna, but we still have some way to go before you are completely off the map... :woohoo:

Greetings Rogue Leader,

I see we are at odds again. Good luck, maybe I'll have time to come visit you in Austria, but I think your pals will keep me busy. :woohoo::woohoo::)

Thank you.

Although the war is not won until the final battle is over....I may have taken Vienna, but we still have some way to go before you are completely off the map... :woohoo:

Yeah, I said the same thing when I was AUSTR85. What turn we going into now? TP7? I was already dead, with xVienna in Czech hands and xPollau in Hungarian hands. And now, I face the same problem, only against Algeria and Libya. How many turns will I last here? More than seven, certainly, but not by much.

Guest Spongebob
Greetings Rogue Leader,

I see we are at odds again. Good luck, maybe I'll have time to come visit you in Austria, but I think your pals will keep me busy. :):woohoo::)

Thank you.

Yeah, I said the same thing when I was AUSTR85. What turn we going into now? TP7? I was already dead, with xVienna in Czech hands and xPollau in Hungarian hands. And now, I face the same problem, only against Algeria and Libya. How many turns will I last here? More than seven, certainly, but not by much.

You just want to become ME! :woohoo: An honourable goal if ever there was

Greetings Rogue Leader,

I see we are at odds again. Good luck, maybe I'll have time to come visit you in Austria, but I think your pals will keep me busy. :):woohoo::rolleyes:

Thank you.

You just want to become ME! :) An honourable goal if ever there was

Oh, God! :woohoo: John, put me out of my misery now!