Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in: Tunisia's valiant II Corps fell in battle with Algeria's 47th Army, thus allowing the warmonger invaders to occupy xElkef. Though they put up a fight, two INF 39's on Deliberate Defense could not repel 7 MOTOR 39's (of which only one gained experience.) Algeria also moved into Sbeitla, but 1 MECH 39 will not repeat the 47th's success. Algeria also tried--let me emphasize tried--to move his XXII Corps (5 MTN 39's) into Bizerte, but ran into an immovable force: my Marines!

Oh, and Libya conquered xSfax and xZarzis. Big whoop.

Mixing Concrete

Why? Are you not secure enough surrounded by your 4 ta's central russia, turkey, iraq, and rumania???? :thumbsup:

I LOVE Concrete :cheers:

Mixing Concrete

Why? Are you not secure enough surrounded by your 4 ta's central russia, turkey, iraq, and rumania???? :thumbsup:

I LOVE Concrete :cheers:

Yes, but Mikey...does concrete love you?

This just in: Tunisia's valiant II Corps fell in battle with Algeria's 47th Army, thus allowing the warmonger invaders to occupy xElkef. Though they put up a fight, two INF 39's on Deliberate Defense could not repel 7 MOTOR 39's (of which only one gained experience.) Algeria also moved into Sbeitla, but 1 MECH 39 will not repeat the 47th's success. Algeria also tried--let me emphasize tried--to move his XXII Corps (5 MTN 39's) into Bizerte, but ran into an immovable force: my Marines!

Sure there is anything else you'de like to share with the world about the Algerian military...like what time we clean the latrines? :cheers:

Mixing Concrete

Why? Are you not secure enough surrounded by your 4 ta's central russia, turkey, iraq, and rumania???? :ranting:

I LOVE Concrete :ranting:

Yes, but Mikey...does concrete love you?

Oh Yes, We are 1 :ranting:

Sure there is anything else you'de like to share with the world about the Algerian military...like what time we clean the latrines? :ranting:

Sorry, John, but I'm not PRIVY to that information. Get it? Privy? :ranting:

Sure there is anything else you'de like to share with the world about the Algerian military...like what time we clean the latrines? :ranting:

:ranting:

:ranting:

Yeah, I was inspired on that one.

Well, Victory! #86 is shaping up nicely. Current wars:

Trans-Jordan v Egypt

Saudi Arabia v Great Britain

Libya v Tunisia :ranting:

Turkey v Saudi Arabia

Southern Russia v Persia

Syria v Egypt

Algeria v Tunisia :ranting:

Yugoslavia v Greece

Bulgaria v Turkey

Poland v Baltic States

Germany v Austria

UAE v Saudi Arabia

Turkey v Persia

Sweden v Norway :cheers:

Central Russia v Baltic States

Italy v Switzerland

Bulgaria v Rumania

Denmark v Lowlands

Czechoslovakia v Austria

Trans-Jordan v Algeria :ranting:

Germany v Lowlands

Big events:

Algeria conquered xElkef from Tunisia :ranting: :ranting:

Poland conquered xVilna, xRiga, and xLiepaja from Baltic States :ranting: :ranting:

Now, I gotta ask: is Baltic States even playing? Will Austria last longer than I did in Vic #85?

Well, Victory! #86 is shaping up nicely. Current wars:

Trans-Jordan v Egypt

Saudi Arabia v Great Britain

Libya v Tunisia :ranting:

Turkey v Saudi Arabia

Southern Russia v Persia

Syria v Egypt

Algeria v Tunisia :ranting:

Yugoslavia v Greece

Bulgaria v Turkey

Poland v Baltic States

Germany v Austria

UAE v Saudi Arabia

Turkey v Persia

Sweden v Norway :cheers:

Central Russia v Baltic States

Italy v Switzerland

Denmark v Lowlands

Czechoslovakia v Austria

Trans-Jordan v Algeria :ranting:

Big events:

Algeria conquered xElkef from Tunisia :ranting: :ranting:

Poland conquered xVilna, xRiga, and xLiepaja from Baltic States :ranting: :ranting:

Now, I gotta ask: is Baltic States even playing? Will Austria last longer than I did in Vic #85?

I think I might be in the lead for the most wars at present (3).

Gotta wonder why Libya is taking Tunisian cities when his TA Egypt is losing ground to the East faster than a lemonade stand on a hot day....

As usual the Mid East is a hot bed of activity!

- Turkey 86

To AB and MB: I just had a revelation in this game I hadn't yet picked up on, I guess 4 games at once and sometimes it all just runs together and becomes a blur. So you are ta'ed with the one you just vanguished in the one that is ending. I think we are on different sides this time and both in control of a massive amount of territory. I also am quite sure in my mind of all four of your ta's as it's the only way two countries could feel secure in crossing countries to go to war. I am looking forward to this one should be a good long fight..... :ranting:

JB: We hardly ran Mike out of game 78, I believe by the time my troops crawled through Italy and Spain France was all but gone, and sometimes you find the best allies in foes you met in earlier games, as you probably know. My other TA in 86 was Libya in game 78, which we really did push out of the game, but we are all one happy family now.

Hey I must applaud your taste in TA's, it is impecable, however your beginning setup leaves me wondering where will the 4 of you go once Tunisia is gone? You have some painful and narrow paths no matter where you decide to move to, I am sure you thought of that, but it will be interesting to watch you try to take out Spain and Italy with no help from mainland Europe. Later! :ranting: