Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

My plan is out and as such it will reveal my whole strategy, my defeat is secured, hence an early drop

I don't think your defeat has anything to do with people knowing you are Saudi or what your stupid plan was.

And precisely which Libyan soil are we talking about? Home territory? The places ceded by Egypt? The ones ceded by Egypt to them to you? The ones ceded to Egypt to park his Fleet? The ones...... oh, never mind...... I'm sure Morocco will get involved as well and no one will be able to tell whose is what anyway. I'll just have to make sure my troops are barefoot

:jawdrop: Cute....but i was talking about home territory....So what happens when all you and Syria's forces are commited to Libya and Iraq and turkey run out of room to expand??

But I will give the devil his due, outing the Sponge[whether true or not] was a master stroke

It's true...I just call em like I see em! And for the record I was not one of the two he told...

Well, we can always stop the war now, and focus our attention elsewhere. If we do that, you can keep what you took. But, if we TA, I want it all back. And I'm a much better ally than an adversary,

In two sentences we went from stopping the war, to ta'ing, and then giving tunisia his country back....wait a minute let me look out the window and see if we are being invaded by aliens....okay we are not so the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh , the Supernova connection again...yes , we have just inserted a troopship in low orbit around the earth , and the Death Machine Heavy Armor Jump Troop Divisions are preparing for the invasion.......oh goody , the orbital bombardment is about to begin!!

My plan is out and as such it will reveal my whole strategy, my defeat is secured, hence an early drop

I don't think your defeat has anything to do with people knowing you are Saudi or what your stupid plan was.

And precisely which Libyan soil are we talking about? Home territory? The places ceded by Egypt? The ones ceded by Egypt to them to you? The ones ceded to Egypt to park his Fleet? The ones...... oh, never mind...... I'm sure Morocco will get involved as well and no one will be able to tell whose is what anyway. I'll just have to make sure my troops are barefoot

:jawdrop: Cute....but i was talking about home territory....So what happens when all you and Syria's forces are commited to Libya and Iraq and turkey run out of room to expand??

But I will give the devil his due, outing the Sponge[whether true or not] was a master stroke

It's true...I just call em like I see em! And for the record I was not one of the two he told...

Well, we can always stop the war now, and focus our attention elsewhere. If we do that, you can keep what you took. But, if we TA, I want it all back. And I'm a much better ally than an adversary,

In two sentences we went from stopping the war, to ta'ing, and then giving tunisia his country back....wait a minute let me look out the window and see if we are being invaded by aliens....okay we are not so the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!

Well, John, it's been real...it's been fun...and, on occasion, real fun. You will defeat me, most likely within the next three turns. Ken asked me if I plan on making a last ditch stand somewhere, like he did with Libya in a previous game. No, I won't. When it's time for me to drop, I'll know it, and I won't lose any sleep over it. I'll just continue to march and wait for #87 to start. But...here I am, little Tunisia, being bullied by my much larger neighbors--and I bloodied both of you bigtime! However, while I'm still in the game, I will do my damnedest to make things as difficult for you as possible. I will not roll over and play dead.

Ahh , the Supernova connection again...yes , we have just inserted a troopship in low orbit around the earth , and the Death Machine Heavy Armor Jump Troop Divisions are preparing for the invasion.......oh goody , the orbital bombardment is about to begin!!

Dude...wer sind Sie?

Very good, John. I wasn't expecting your Vindicators to be on Interdict; you sunk 3 of my Norfolks.

Lowlands must be thinking the same thing.....

only it was 5 Pensacolas, and the other 3 got torpedoed. :blink: pays to be prepared.

Nice CL to GB, who gets xArnhem next? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Very good, John. I wasn't expecting your Vindicators to be on Interdict; you sunk 3 of my Norfolks.

Lowlands must be thinking the same thing.....

only it was 5 Pensacolas, and the other 3 got torpedoed. :blink: pays to be prepared.

Nice CL to GB, who gets xArnhem next? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ME!! or maybe Rumania, or Bulgaria or was it Iceland or Ireland?

Maybe Switzerland has it now?

Greybeard,

What happened in Bucharest? Did you snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory? :blink:

My guess is you forgot to sdg? Hard to defend without bullets!

I really thought you had the war won, without outside intervention :rolleyes:

Chalk it up to lessons learned :rolleyes:

Nice CL to GB, who gets xArnhem next? :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Wouldn't be you, you already DW on poor little ole defenseless Denmark. Hey Spongecus, they are trying to beat up on Denmark, where are your rants against them? :thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes::cheers::blink:

Guest Spongebob

Nice CL to GB, who gets xArnhem next? :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Wouldn't be you, you already DW on poor little ole defenseless Denmark. Hey Spongecus, they are trying to beat up on Denmark, where are your rants against them? :thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes::cheers::blink:

Well all i can say is this would not be happening if Denmark was in my hands, whoever is in command of Denmark will have me to answer to in a future life. However I do have a solution - I will swap Denmark for Saudi any day of the week, the current squatter in Denmark can contact me at any time and do the honourable thing and GIVE THE DAM COUNTRY TO ME!!!!! :cheers::taz:

Well all i can say is this would not be happening if Denmark was in my hands, whoever is in command of Denmark will have me to answer to in a future life. However I do have a solution - I will swap Denmark for Saudi any day of the week, the current squatter in Denmark can contact me at any time and do the honourable thing and GIVE THE DAM COUNTRY TO ME!!

How are you going to swap a dropped country?

I will not roll over and play dead.

No but you will roll over and sink off my coast!!!!!!!

Guest Spongebob

Someone DROPPED Denmark - Sacralige - I wanted that and did not get it then the low life scum who did get it dropped. There is no justice - I dont suppose Russ would let me have it would he?

Who was it, let me know. I need to teach them a lesson in a future game.

Oh my heart bleeds :blink:

Well all i can say is this would not be happening if Denmark was in my hands, whoever is in command of Denmark will have me to answer to in a future life. However I do have a solution - I will swap Denmark for Saudi any day of the week, the current squatter in Denmark can contact me at any time and do the honourable thing and GIVE THE DAM COUNTRY TO ME!!

How are you going to swap a dropped country?

I will not roll over and play dead.

No but you will roll over and sink off my coast!!!!!!!

Well, John, I only lost 3 Norfolks to your Vindicators, and a DD Tribal to your shore batteries. You lost your shipyard. I call that a fair trade.

Someone DROPPED Denmark - Sacralige - I wanted that and did not get it then the low life scum who did get it dropped. There is no justice - I dont suppose Russ would let me have it would he?

Oh my heart bleeds :rolleyes:

Fear not spongecus, Denmark has not been dropped and is in safe hands (well, for the moment anyway). :rolleyes: Mr. Predator was referring to the fact that you said you were dropping Saudi. :blink:

Guest Spongebob

Oh my heart bleeds :thumbsup:

Fear not spongecus, Denmark has not been dropped and is in safe hands (well, for the moment anyway). :thumbsup: Mr. Predator was referring to the fact that you said you were dropping Saudi. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh - Special Sponge - Yes, dropped, well officially does it not take 3 turns of inactivity before the computer takes over? So who has Denmark? Is it you Curryarsier? If so then I know you well enough to know you will do it justice. There are a few enemies of old that credit with the skill to look after Denmark. Now that does not mean I wont slap you around next chance I get :rolleyes:

One more thing, any chance of you changing your signature showing what games you have been in and what failures :blink: you have had