Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

St Michael I have never known you to lie so perhaps you have been decieved. that rascally rabbit has snuck away from the retreat and been run over in the road trying to play in libya again.

Not only have the Turks failed to protect the Syrian army so determined to take xAssab but UAE has failed as well and its the Syrians who have paid the price. And the turks and algerians are not the only ones with nasty fighter cover....

Algerian troops will continue to train in the event we are needed....standing by....

Hey now we are trying our best here. It almost makes me weep to see my British armor going up against Libyan Panzers, but I do what I can for my allies. We at least own more of Libya than you guys own of us, and he did get a lot of turns to build defenses. Assab is going to be a tough nut to crack, but it will fall just as Selima did last turn. I run in a couple of days, I wonder what kind of mischief I can accomplish this turn? :angry2:

- Turkey 86

Well now, we are drinking wine and eating cheese,Relaxing, we do not lie, just streach some truth some times. The Desert is my relaxing area. NOTHING happening in my area.

My question is ???? What do you need to know?

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Michael I have never known you to lie so perhaps you have been decieved. that rascally rabbit has snuck away from the retreat and been run over in the road trying to play in libya again.

Not only have the Turks failed to protect the Syrian army so determined to take xAssab but UAE has failed as well and its the Syrians who have paid the price. And the turks and algerians are not the only ones with nasty fighter cover....

Algerian troops will continue to train in the event we are needed....standing by....

Hey now we are trying our best here. It almost makes me weep to see my British armor going up against Libyan Panzers, but I do what I can for my allies. We at least own more of Libya than you guys own of us, and he did get a lot of turns to build defenses. Assab is going to be a tough nut to crack, but it will fall just as Selima did last turn. I run in a couple of days, I wonder what kind of mischief I can accomplish this turn? :woohoo:

- Turkey 86

Well now, we are drinking wine and eating cheese,Relaxing, we do not lie, just streach some truth some times. The Desert is my relaxing area. NOTHING happening in my area.

Do you get the Pac-10 Channel there? :angry2:

Hey now we are trying our best here. It almost makes me weep to see my British armor going up against Libyan Panzers, but I do what I can for my allies. We at least own more of Libya than you guys own of us, and he did get a lot of turns to build defenses. Assab is going to be a tough nut to crack, but it will fall just as Selima did last turn. I run in a couple of days, I wonder what kind of mischief I can accomplish this turn? :woohoo:

- Turkey 86

Do you get the Pac-10 Channel there? :angry2:

I am the Pac 10!!!

I certainly am not belittling our enemies efforts or skills. we are in the fight of our lives to hold the line. The Syrians pour men and machines onto the front lines as if soldiers lives have no purpose but to die for each inch they gain. But fight and die they must because we will fight to the last man....

I certainly am not belittling our enemies efforts or skills. we are in the fight of our lives to hold the line. The Syrians pour men and machines onto the front lines as if soldiers lives have no purpose but to die for each inch they gain. But fight and die they must because we will fight to the last man....

I would have it no other way, honorable and fun.

BTW, I just got back my turn, and I was able to commit some mayhem. :python:

- Turkey 86

our condolences to the family of Marshal Enver. A good man who didnt need to die....

looks like the Algerian navy is hard at it again ...I see lights where there shouldnt be any!

mass graves continue to be dug in Libya for our enemies dead. when it is all over we will sit back and ask ourselves why...why did so many have to die?

our condolences to the family of Marshal Enver. A good man who didnt need to die....

looks like the Algerian navy is hard at it again ...I see lights where there shouldnt be any!

mass graves continue to be dug in Libya for our enemies dead. when it is all over we will sit back and ask ourselves why...why did so many have to die?

Turkish reports are still trickling in as we speak, so we cannot confirm or deny the Marshal's death. If true he will be buried with the highest honors possible. The Algerian navy has been very effective yes indeed, but I think its potency has diminished the last few turns. We look forward to viewing the rest of our military intel when it becomes available.

-Turkey 88

I don't think the intel you seek will be available until the Turks themselves run again. The Algerian Navy is as potent as ever. But these things take alot of planning and training and stealth...with Crete being so well defended it falls on the Algerian Naval Command to come up with other ways to help in the war ...furthermore Marshal Envers body is being delivered with the Turkish flag he fell under to the force at xTobruk...

St M...

My apologies for not taking the time to visit. My time is being spent day and night devising ways to beat the three headed hydra that is turkey, uae, and syria. There is no end to the number of armies they are throwing at us. Had Turkey not shown up I am confident we would have been weell on our way into Egypt by now.

However do not despair I am very close to having air superiority in Africa and will fly in when I am sure that it is safe...Perhaps we could have rabbit stew when I visit!?

ohhh wait a minute you were wanting Tigers this time of year weren't you!!!!

• 2 weeks later...