Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

well unfortunately I had more pressing targets up until now. the syrian bombers flying at point blank range needed to be dealt with first.

Syria has been taking major losses for quite awhile now. but for all of that he still maintains a military advantage. what is hurting him more than anything is the lack of a clear plan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first wave has been launched...what will the clever turks come up with this time? stand and fight to the death or break and run for home? And what is up with being cut off in Italy by your ally...I thought your role in europe was about to expand...perhaps there are too many fish tryting to swim in the same pond :ranting:

the first wave has been launched...what will the clever turks come up with this time? stand and fight to the death or break and run for home? And what is up with being cut off in Italy by your ally...I thought your role in europe was about to expand...perhaps there are too many fish tryting to swim in the same pond :jawdrop:

I am far from cut off in Italy, we are attacking by air, land, and sea. It is a group effort so whatever we take gets credited to our side in the end.

The Libyan offensive will be a fun affair. I am afraid I am a bit player down there, so your main targets will be other nations. I figure I can hurt your army at Cyene quite a bit this turn regardless.

- Turkey 86

I am far from cut off in Italy, we are attacking by air, land, and sea. It is a group effort so whatever we take gets credited to our side in the end.

The Libyan offensive will be a fun affair. I am afraid I am a bit player down there, so your main targets will be other nations. I figure I can hurt your army at Cyene quite a bit this turn regardless.

it was unfortunate I had hoped to catch that army at xCyrene--looks like it moved this last turn...despite what you do to me I am evicting you from libya once and for all....I suggest you cut and run for mersa....

:jawdrop::unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My only question at this point is: fvbeivboevbeovneouvneovuneouvnotvnotvnhoethbvethv I'm sorry my troops are suffering from shell shock they have been on the front lines without relief waaaaaay too long...speaking of front lines they seem to be moving in the right direction FINALLY!! :thumbsup::(:ranting:

My only question at this point is: fvbeivboevbeovneouvneovuneouvnotvnotvnhoethbvethv I'm sorry my troops are suffering from shell shock they have been on the front lines without relief waaaaaay too long...speaking of front lines they seem to be moving in the right direction FINALLY!! :thumbsup::(:ranting:

Tward France :ranting:

You guys still playing this game? I thought the center of the map dropped and the ensuing power vaccum sucked everybody remaining into a huge black hole....

:rolleyes:

Black hole, I see no black hole, I am just looking for a good wine supply-I have taken care of the Beer supply :thumbsup: