Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly quite on this board lately...the calm before the storm perhaps? I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Turkish war room right now...how they must be scrambling :rolleyes:

The Algerian Navy continues to dominate the Med and go where they please.... :cheers:B)

Interestingly quite on this board lately...the calm before the storm perhaps? I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Turkish war room right now...how they must be scrambling :rolleyes:

The Algerian Navy continues to dominate the Med and go where they please.... :cheers:B)

I am quite busy with some invaders right now......they certainly are proving to be brash. I am fairly sure that I will be fine...........only time will tell. I have a lot of repairs to make.....

Interestingly quite on this board lately...the calm before the storm perhaps? I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Turkish war room right now...how they must be scrambling :unsure:

The Algerian Navy continues to dominate the Med and go where they please.... :thumbsup:<_<

You certainly surprised me, which is something I don't get to see much in Victory anymore. Bravo John. Yeah we are scrambling, but keeping a cool head non the less. It is good you produce all that PET down in Algeria to feed that navy, I can't imagine what it costs in fuel to run those forces.

- Turkey 86

Interestingly quite on this board lately...the calm before the storm perhaps? I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Turkish war room right now...how they must be scrambling :unsure:

The Algerian Navy continues to dominate the Med and go where they please.... :thumbsup:<_<

I am quite busy with some invaders right now......they certainly are proving to be brash. I am fairly sure that I will be fine...........only time will tell. I have a lot of repairs to make.....

I'm doing the best I can. Timely entry of the US

So much to do, so many to see, and we will see

Just don't bring those pathetic airborne units into Denmark. They won't work.

You mean Patriotic, do you not?

No, I was correct the first time. <_<

No, I was correct the first time. :unsure:

:ph34r::thumbsup:<_<

Turks--

I have to say that was a rather shitty outcome to a brilliant plan...guess I needed a few more div to pull it off. funny thing is I was halfway to crete when it dawned on me that yugo and bulgaria may be in range of crete so I went back to port for 4 more div in case that happened.

so looks like your group consists of southern and central russia, syria, UAE, turkey, yugo and bulgaria. I don't think there is anyone left to challenge you guys now...norway by himself...me, libya, morocco, and france...a lone denmark...and a couple islands...

our group is quite upset that replacement players were put in germany and czech and they promply stopped defending their countries against your horde of countries moving across their lands so they could attack france and italy to help spain and portugal. no problem helping your allies in a pinch if you are going to die soon anyway but after all but killing italy all four countries promply dropped out.

you are all but assured of winning in europe and that should win you the game but you guys wont take africa from us...

Turks--

I have to say that was a rather shitty outcome to a brilliant plan...guess I needed a few more div to pull it off. funny thing is I was halfway to crete when it dawned on me that yugo and bulgaria may be in range of crete so I went back to port for 4 more div in case that happened.

so looks like your group consists of southern and central russia, syria, UAE, turkey, yugo and bulgaria. I don't think there is anyone left to challenge you guys now...norway by himself...me, libya, morocco, and france...a lone denmark...and a couple islands...

our group is quite upset that replacement players were put in germany and czech and they promply stopped defending their countries against your horde of countries moving across their lands so they could attack france and italy to help spain and portugal. no problem helping your allies in a pinch if you are going to die soon anyway but after all but killing italy all four countries promply dropped out.

you are all but assured of winning in europe and that should win you the game but you guys wont take africa from us...

Really :rolleyes: