Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Great Britain's game is officially over the deep end. :thumbsup:

You will seriously be hamstrung now. It ought to give you a taste of what's it's like to play the rest of this game with a negative national morale.

I think you over estimate the situation!

I don't believe I have. Your morale is negative and your war is over. I will choose the proper time to take back my territory.

Well, Great Britain's game is officially over the deep end. :thumbsup:

You will seriously be hamstrung now. It ought to give you a taste of what's it's like to play the rest of this game with a negative national morale.

I think you over estimate the situation!

I don't believe I have. Your morale is negative and your war is over. I will choose the proper time to take back my territory.

If you have your friends continue to dw and force peace I will. Otherwise I will be positive before the end.

As for taking back your territory, you better run the day before me and hope you break the first try. Otherwise I will be bombing your divisions into the stone age.

If you have your friends continue to dw and force peace I will. Otherwise I will be positive before the end.

As for taking back your territory, you better run the day before me and hope you break the first try. Otherwise I will be bombing your divisions into the stone age.

I like the positive banter, it makes the game interesting. And as far as the BPA/DW/FP avenue - it is my intention to do just that for the rest of the game. I can only hope that others will do that same.

In regard to bombing my units - the CR war machine is already doing a good job of that :ranting: ! No help is required there! Doesn't seem to matter how many fighters I build and repair. The bombers just keep on coming - kind of like that darn energizer bunny! :wacko: Keeps me dizzy and reeling for sure. Of course, I find it ironic that he would rather fight me than take on Denmark or the USA. I would think that they are the bigger threats. The Danes will certainly take the biggest army/air force in the end. HE may not win the game, but he will take points away from CR and give them to another......

Of course, I find it ironic that he would rather fight me than take on Denmark or the USA. I would think that they are the bigger threats. The Danes will certainly take the biggest army/air force in the end. HE may not win the game, but he will take points away from CR and give them to another......

I don't think he likes the number of 18 division armies I have ready to pound him should he DW. And if he brings those bombers to Denmark, they will get shredded.

:explode:

Of course, I find it ironic that he would rather fight me than take on Denmark or the USA. I would think that they are the bigger threats. The Danes will certainly take the biggest army/air force in the end. HE may not win the game, but he will take points away from CR and give them to another......

I don't think he likes the number of 18 division armies I have ready to pound him should he DW. And if he brings those bombers to Denmark, they will get shredded.

:explode:

But just think of the kill numbers he could achieve!

:cannon:

Nah - you are right. He's too afraid of a real challenge. Just wants to take on an easy 'victim' in his mind. He's not one of the real players, just a pretend one. Doesn't want to be challenged in any way. It will cost him the game in the end.

Earthling, I don't really want to get into a mine is bigger than his discussion, but I doubt Tim has a larger air force than USA. What kind of friend are you to try and sick your enemies on me?

CR has been bombing me a fair bit in Great Britain, but I am not so sure he will continue to do so. A lot of p-51's are there now.

Gentlemen

Don't recall saying my air force was 'bigger' than anybody else. Just saying that CR's bombers would take lots of damage if he tried to bomb me. Just imagine 150 groups of P-51Ds (plus next turn a bunch of P-47s upgraded to P-47ms) criss-crossing a SMALL country like Denmark such that EVERY province city has at least 75 groups on FC. :holiday: You guys are big and all spread out.

EVERY province city has at least 75 groups on FC. :holiday:

Oooooh, you have a hack that allows you to circumvent the max 50 airgroups per FC-resoluton limit? I want it!!!! :D

No such thing as peace THIS late in a game of Victory! ~ unless it is forced, of course. :laugh:

Anyway - I think that Tim would welcome the challenge of the CR war machine, but I could be wrong. CR tried to give it a go a many turns back and got a really big bloody lip for his efforts. He quickly realized that he could not handle a real challenge and ran away from the challenge rather quickly. :woohoo:

EVERY province city has at least 75 groups on FC. :holiday:

Oooooh, you have a hack that allows you to circumvent the max 50 airgroups per FC-resoluton limit? I want it!!!! :D

as Earthling said, only 50 will actually intercept at one time, I'm just covering all my bases (literally and figuratively) as it's nice to have a backup. We rotate them in shifts so one is always resting. -_-