Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

What, no new armies in Tobruk this turn? The Turks hold the throat of Libya on more turn

Well I don't want to be too predictable...besides that force isn't going anywhere :python:

I agree with Earthling I hate when players jump positions because it always changes the dynamic and the direction a game was going unexpectedly...

My planes will be waiting for you when you do decide to show up there.

I really don't mind players taking over another position, as long as it keeps the game fun. Who wants to fight the computer for half the game?

- Turkey 86

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the agressors are totally defensive now...It is time to see if they can hold the line they pulled back to :thumbsup::jawdrop::thumbsup: Too bad we are soo close to the end I would've liked to conquer to the Turkish border... :cheers:

Now it seems we have a sub problem in the med...guess the mines weren't working :thumbsup:

Looks like the agressors are totally defensive now...It is time to see if they can hold the line they pulled back to :thumbsup::jawdrop::thumbsup: Too bad we are soo close to the end I would've liked to conquer to the Turkish border... :cheers:

Now it seems we have a sub problem in the med...guess the mines weren't working :thumbsup:

I am so sad :thumbsup: You never have came by for that beer.

It sent me looking for something else :drunk:

Looks like the agressors are totally defensive now...It is time to see if they can hold the line they pulled back to :thumbsup::jawdrop::thumbsup: Too bad we are soo close to the end I would've liked to conquer to the Turkish border... :drunk:

The Turkish border! :thumbsup: --- waits several minutes as he cleans his spit-out coffee off the computer screen ---

That would be a feat, I am sure the problems that plagued us from being so far from home would no doubt come back to haunt your team once you cross the canal. :thumbsup:

As you are well aware the Suez area is a mess no thanks to your bombers. I would probably set my sights lower and try to make it to the Red Sea, not that we would make it easy for you. :cheers:

- Turkey 86

The final battle for Britain is upon us. The British have put up a valiant fight, but now it is time for them to say goodbye.

Bye?!

I will live on in Norway! :thumbsup:

Lol, no doubt you will. Time to hit the lifeboats in GB, but I doubt I will bother with you in Scandinavia, it appears I will have other fish to fry. Knowing you, even if I killed every last one of your guys, you would continue to do turns.

:thumbsup:

The final battle for Britain is upon us. The British have put up a valiant fight, but now it is time for them to say goodbye.

Bye?!

I will live on in Norway! :cheers:

Lol, no doubt you will. Time to hit the lifeboats in GB, but I doubt I will bother with you in Scandinavia, it appears I will have other fish to fry. Knowing you, even if I killed every last one of your guys, you would continue to do turns.

:jawdrop: Could be :thumbsup:

Wow looks like UAE rolled the dice and they came up craps...shame after all this that he didn't have any Syrian support on his flanks but I guess the Syrians are dug in their foxholes ducking Algerian bombers... :thumbsup:

Time to root out the Turks once and for all.... :thumbsup:

You keep promising that but I am still here. :jawdrop:

• 2 weeks later...
Well, Great Britain's game is officially over the deep end. :woohoo:

You will seriously be hamstrung now. It ought to give you a taste of what's it's like to play the rest of this game with a negative national morale.

I think you over estimate the situation!