Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of yet, we do not have any reason to become unfriendly or even hostile to our neighbors,

Trust me, as Hungary you have all the reasons to be agressive and hostile to your neighbours :beer:

We know what you must do with them to survive.......... :thumbsup:

All the best,

Hersir

UAE checking in. Keeping my head down in the bottom right hand corner. :cheers:

Ah...There you are! :woohoo:

By any chance..... Are you related to 'Fluffy Bunny Slippers' ? Or just a Python fan??? :o:unsure::unsure::unsure:

:cheers:

Fluffy bunny slippers??? Is there a seamier side to this game than the rules suggest? I do hope so.

The holy hand grenade of Antioch is already safe in Abudhabi, why do you think I'm playing UAE?

Looking forward to the game....

Fluffy bunny slippers??? Is there a seamier side to this game than the rules suggest? I do hope so.

The holy hand grenade of Antioch is already safe in Abudhabi, why do you think I'm playing UAE?

Looking forward to the game....

My bad....'Fluffy Bunny Feet' was the name I meant. :woohoo:

But at least you have a sense of humor! :unsure:

Yes, there is a MUCH seamier side to this game than the rules suggest; although some can find suggestive rules anywhere. :unsure:

Particularly when you see the plans they have for their neighbors. Apparently there's a Deviant Addendum I've miss along the line because nothing like that is in my copy of the rules! :unsure::cheers::cheers:

Welcome to the Game! :o:cheers:

Whos got my beloved Denmark? want to drop? donate to me? :rolleyes:

This is odd. I've searched the entire country of Denmark and could not find a single sponge. It appears the Danes have been watching Billy on the telly and have replaced all their sponges with ShamWows. Very interesting...

I'm not one for sponge bashing, but.... :rolleyes:

You deserve props for that one. :cheers:

Very witty :robot:

Whos got my beloved Denmark? want to drop? donate to me? :thumbsup:

This is odd. I've searched the entire country of Denmark and could not find a single sponge. It appears the Danes have been watching Billy on the telly and have replaced all their sponges with ShamWows. Very interesting...

I'm not one for sponge bashing, but.... <_<

You deserve props for that one. :cheers:

Very witty :thumbsup:

Whos got my beloved Denmark? want to drop? donate to me? :thumbsup:

I'll second that!

Guest Spongebob

Being of a none USA variety I must only assume there to be joke in there somewhere. I would ask you to explain but that would leave me even more in bewilderment. <_<

Being of a none USA variety I must only assume there to be joke in there somewhere. I would ask you to explain but that would leave me even more in bewilderment. <_<

You're absolutely right, oh Bloated One. You have to be an American to understand that joke. And here we thought you Brits had no sense of humor...er...humour.