Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

Well I've certainly found the magic word to get the party going in this game... :pirate2:

Please be aware that it is in all your best interests to let the Czechs live, we will not be able to produce good beers while our country is occupied :cheers:

Makes me wonder how the Italians like Swiss cheese?

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Well I've certainly found the magic word to get the party going in this game... :woohoo:

Please be aware that it is in all your best interests to let the Czechs live, we will not be able to produce good beers while our country is occupied :D

Makes me wonder how the Italians like Swiss cheese?

So you come clean and declare as SWITZERLAND - Warning to all around him, he is a double crossing backstabbing traitor who betrays a Total Alliance, beware, dont be fooled.

So you come clean and declare as SWITZERLAND - Warning to all around him, he is a double crossing backstabbing traitor who betrays a Total Alliance, beware, dont be fooled.

Kind of rude to label someone something when you aren't even in the game, or so you say... :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Kind of rude to label someone something when you aren't even in the game, or so you say... :D

Rude yes, down right obnoxous as well but in his case its true. And it all stems from past experience. Im not going into details here again but if a TA betrays you and helps your enemy then that is one betrayal I WILL carry over from game to game. All I am saying is be warned, make your own mind up. I may be a mediocre player :woohoo: but I never betray a TA, would you????

Rude yes, down right obnoxous as well but in his case its true. And it all stems from past experience. Im not going into details here again but if a TA betrays you and helps your enemy then that is one betrayal I WILL carry over from game to game. All I am saying is be warned, make your own mind up. I may be a mediocre player but I never betray a TA, would you????

I respect your feelings and I feel the same way about a ta. Luckily my ta's are already chosen in this game....

Kind of rude to label someone something when you aren't even in the game, or so you say... :D

Rude yes, down right obnoxous as well but in his case its true. And it all stems from past experience. Im not going into details here again but if a TA betrays you and helps your enemy then that is one betrayal I WILL carry over from game to game. All I am saying is be warned, make your own mind up. I may be a mediocre player :woohoo: but I never betray a TA, would you????

No, you may never betray a TA, but you do neglect to inform them you're dropping out. Right, Norway81?

Rude yes, down right obnoxous as well but in his case its true. And it all stems from past experience. Im not going into details here again but if a TA betrays you and helps your enemy then that is one betrayal I WILL carry over from game to game. All I am saying is be warned, make your own mind up. I may be a mediocre player but I never betray a TA, would you????

I respect your feelings and I feel the same way about a ta. Luckily my ta's are already chosen in this game....

Yeah, and so are your enemies...

Guest Spongebob

Kind of rude to label someone something when you aren't even in the game, or so you say... :ranting:

Rude yes, down right obnoxous as well but in his case its true. And it all stems from past experience. Im not going into details here again but if a TA betrays you and helps your enemy then that is one betrayal I WILL carry over from game to game. All I am saying is be warned, make your own mind up. I may be a mediocre player :oops: but I never betray a TA, would you????

No, you may never betray a TA, but you do neglect to inform them you're dropping out. Right, Norway81?

Apologies :woohoo: Computer problems and other un-controllable factors contributed to my tardiness. I am currently trying to play using a laptop that will not run the programs, will only go on the internet and I can only do orders on the works computer when the boss is out of town resulting in me only entering orders when i can, this can sometimes mean missing whole tech periods. Its hell :taz:

Kind of rude to label someone something when you aren't even in the game, or so you say... :ranting:

Rude yes, down right obnoxous as well but in his case its true. And it all stems from past experience. Im not going into details here again but if a TA betrays you and helps your enemy then that is one betrayal I WILL carry over from game to game. All I am saying is be warned, make your own mind up. I may be a mediocre player :oops: but I never betray a TA, would you????

Apologies :woohoo: Computer problems and other un-controllable factors contributed to my tardiness. I am currently trying to play using a laptop that will not run the programs, will only go on the internet and I can only do orders on the works computer when the boss is out of town resulting in me only entering orders when i can, this can sometimes mean missing whole tech periods. Its hell :taz:

I imagine so. The first notice I had that you and Sweden were out were all these battle reports. Kevin Curnutt/Lowlands is having a good ol' time!

Algeria DW Tunisia.....hopefully.... :rolleyes:

You mean you don't KNOW?? Well, hell, neither do I!

I know nothing, nothing! :wacko:

Well, neither John or Ken have declared war on me yet. However, the First Blood Award goes to Trans-Jordan, for declaring on Egypt. Way to go, Tommy! Stick it to the Gang of Four! (FYI...Gang of Four = Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco). :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: