Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To AB and MB: I just had a revelation in this game I hadn't yet picked up on, I guess 4 games at once and sometimes it all just runs together and becomes a blur. So you are ta'ed with the one you just vanguished in the one that is ending. I think we are on different sides this time and both in control of a massive amount of territory. I also am quite sure in my mind of all four of your ta's as it's the only way two countries could feel secure in crossing countries to go to war. I am looking forward to this one should be a good long fight..... :thumbsup:

To AB and MB: I just had a revelation in this game I hadn't yet picked up on, I guess 4 games at once and sometimes it all just runs together and becomes a blur. So you are ta'ed with the one you just vanguished in the one that is ending. I think we are on different sides this time and both in control of a massive amount of territory. I also am quite sure in my mind of all four of your ta's as it's the only way two countries could feel secure in crossing countries to go to war. I am looking forward to this one should be a good long fight..... :python:

DAMN!!! this sounds like where I work :jawdrop:

Interesting after the first turn of war almost all of the middle east and africa at war and yet no one in europe is.... :python:

Victory!, where art imitates real life.

Interesting after the first turn of war almost all of the middle east and africa at war and yet no one in europe is.... :python:

Victory!, where art imitates real life.

Thus it was ever so. Perhaps we should put this on hold and take care of all those Green Static to the north?

Well, first I have to take care of 'Ghaddafi'!

Well, first I have to take care of 'Ghaddafi'!

I think you have bigger problems right now.... :)

What? The sleeping giant awoke?

Hello, John! Welcome to Elkef! I hope your boys in those American MOTOR 39's enjoy themselves. So sorry about the MECH 39 getting kicked out of Sbeitla. LDB's too tough for you? :)

My compliments to you and Ken for all but destroying my naval force. Well...that naval force anyway. <_<

Anyway, my turn runs shortly. And while I will have to rebuild my 2nd Naval Squadron, the FIRST Squadron will make a port of call at xAlgiers--and the 1st is even nastier than the 2nd. And I suppose I'll have to do something about those "mighty" Vindicators of yours. How does a TBSA of xBejaia sound? Works for me! :beer:

Hello, John! Welcome to Elkef! I hope your boys in those American MOTOR 39's enjoy themselves. So sorry about the MECH 39 getting kicked out of Sbeitla. LDB's too tough for you?

My compliments to you and Ken for all but destroying my naval force. Well...that naval force anyway.

Anyway, my turn runs shortly. And while I will have to rebuild my 2nd Naval Squadron, the FIRST Squadron will make a port of call at xAlgiers--and the 1st is even nastier than the 2nd. And I suppose I'll have to do something about those "mighty" Vindicators of yours. How does a TBSA of xBejaia sound? Works for me!

Minor nuisances is all. The real war is on the ground too bad about the two inf at xElkef! :beer:

Hello, John! Welcome to Elkef! I hope your boys in those American MOTOR 39's enjoy themselves. So sorry about the MECH 39 getting kicked out of Sbeitla. LDB's too tough for you?

My compliments to you and Ken for all but destroying my naval force. Well...that naval force anyway.

Anyway, my turn runs shortly. And while I will have to rebuild my 2nd Naval Squadron, the FIRST Squadron will make a port of call at xAlgiers--and the 1st is even nastier than the 2nd. And I suppose I'll have to do something about those "mighty" Vindicators of yours. How does a TBSA of xBejaia sound? Works for me!

Minor nuisances is all. The real war is on the ground too bad about the two inf at xElkef! :beer:

We'll see...

:thumbsup: from the early reports coming in from our coastal defenses and Air Force Command are that the Tunisians huffed and puffed but didn't blow our house down!!!!!!! :rolleyes::woohoo::woohoo:

That was a warm-up.