Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

Scared I have no reason to be scared

I was referring to all the people in this game who have not checked in on this forum and announced their countries. Clearly the privacy option people won't but everyone else?

While you have my attention Saint Michael I have a question 4 you. Are you merely tardy in attaching a RIP to your signature in game 82 or are you in political asylum somewhere in britain? Just wondered because Austria is still being played despite not having a country 4 the last 20 turns...

There are many players in this game that do not post.

There are many previous winners here.

Europe will be wild and interesting!

Europe is always wild and interesting. North Africa, now...

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should provide quite a show while Europe's sorting themselves out. <_<

So far I've only heard from the Danes who seem to want front-row seats for North Africa.

Perhaps this is also the right time to suggest a more coastal route to them and others, to avoid all the hills and mountains in Central Europe?

I'm curious what other people are up to.

As for the Czechs, we're just going to sort out our own industry, see if we can use all this war machinery to brew better beer.

So far I've only heard from the Danes who seem to want front-row seats for North Africa.

Perhaps this is also the right time to suggest a more coastal route to them and others, to avoid all the hills and mountains in Central Europe?

As for the Czechs, we're just going to sort out our own industry, see if we can use all this war machinery to brew better beer.

I'm not sure if the German empire is all that in favour of the Danes heading to Africa in the first place. I'm fine that the Danes market their sponge-cleaning activities somewhere a long way away, but couldn't that be another direction, across the water?

As for your latter remark, you will be glad that my highly trained Frontier soldiers in Munich are immobile -- if it wasn't for that they would have invaded Plzeň and České Budějovice just after hearing the word "beer". Hey, they are from Munich, what do you expect? Isn't there some PAP Beer-for-Coal-treaty option somewhere in the list of orders? We better work this out before these fine units are upgraded to a more mobile counterpart.

I'm not sure if the German empire is all that in favour of the Danes heading to Africa in the first place. I'm fine that the Danes market their sponge-cleaning activities somewhere a long way away, but couldn't that be another direction, across the water?

As for your latter remark, you will be glad that my highly trained Frontier soldiers in Munich are immobile -- if it wasn't for that they would have invaded Plzeň and České Budějovice just after hearing the word "beer". Hey, they are from Munich, what do you expect? Isn't there some PAP Beer-for-Coal-treaty option somewhere in the list of orders? We better work this out before these fine units are upgraded to a more mobile counterpart.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER :rolleyes: On my way <_<

Now you KNOW, that I now have to get to Algeria via Czechoslovakia now!! Besides, we don't know how to sail, and last I checked, Panzers don't float so well. :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

Now you KNOW, that I now have to get to Algeria via Czechoslovakia now!! Besides, we don't know how to sail, and last I checked, Panzers don't float so well. :cheers:

You better be taking good care of Denmark or I will never forgive you :rolleyes:

Rumors circle the globe that the Danes have set their compass for Algeria! One can only assume this to be true as they never answered our ambassador about the alliance request. Since we are already fighting in 82 it makes sense that the bloodshed should carry over.... <_<

Hey, Predator! Turn 3 is around the corner. You ready to throw down and rumble?

Yea i'm ready but maybe i should let ken take care of my light work....BTW I hope you are doing plenty of RPD's for me!!

Coming soon to a Tunisian town near you.... :rolleyes:

You better be taking good care of Denmark or I will never forgive you <_<

I always take good care of the countries entrusted to me. Didn't I already tell you that Denmark is sponge free and is now a ShamWow nation? Tsk, you weren't listening, were you? Better shake that water out of your ears, you do have ears don' t you? :rolleyes:

Well I've certainly found the magic word to get the party going in this game... <_<

Please be aware that it is in all your best interests to let the Czechs live, we will not be able to produce good beers while our country is occupied :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob
You better be taking good care of Denmark or I will never forgive you <_<

I always take good care of the countries entrusted to me. Didn't I already tell you that Denmark is sponge free and is now a ShamWow nation? Tsk, you weren't listening, were you? Better shake that water out of your ears, you do have ears don' t you? :rolleyes:

I so wish I was playing this game, to remove Kurryarse from Denmark would be a game worth playing

Well I've certainly found the magic word to get the party going in this game... :pirate2:

Please be aware that it is in all your best interests to let the Czechs live, we will not be able to produce good beers while our country is occupied :cheers:

Only if it's Pilsner beer.

I so wish I was playing this game, to remove Kurryarse from Denmark would be a game worth playing

Thud, roll, roll, roll, hahahahahhahahahhahahah

(that's the sound of me falling down and rolling over with laughter!) :cheers::thumbsup::pirate2::cheers:

Well I've certainly found the magic word to get the party going in this game... :pirate2:

Please be aware that it is in all your best interests to let the Czechs live, we will not be able to produce good beers while our country is occupied :cheers:

Only if it's Pilsner beer.

Ehm, where do you think Pilsner beer comes from? (Hint, one of my provinces is called 'Plzen')

Also, one of the atrocities that only Americans dare to call beer actually has a name that is inspired by a Czech name: Budweiser comes from (České) Budějovice.