Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Hello. Just to make it clear to everyone, I am playing Southern Russia in 89, and I'm NOT Sponge Bob. Thank you.

Tony

Lies Lies Lies I tell You dont believe this imposter, Im Spongebob, And SR and must invade CR, the Monk lives there, I have to kill him.

Hello. Just to make it clear to everyone, I am playing Southern Russia in 89, and I'm NOT Sponge Bob. Thank you.

Tony

G'Day Tony

Let us know how you handle the vast continent

I was thinking about taking CR but I was concerned with the size of it and logistics

Guest Spongebob
I don't recall a recent game in which so much diplomacy has taken place this early in the game.

It's the new trend. Mega team. It's so much easier to communicate now than game 30

I will take you all on, Im not scared of Mega Teams. I will infiltrate from the inside and destroy :thumbsup:

So my turns done

Pretty simple really

Built a few LDB and CHAB's

Built a couple of Spitfires and upgraded a few Div's to Marine status

Factories here a there and that's about it

Next tactic to contemplate is the timing of the turn

Do I go in late and get up to date espionage info and stand the risk of attack in a few turns and not knowing about it because my ally’s turns go first or what?

Decisions decisions

Guest Spongebob
So my turns done

Pretty simple really

Built a few LDB and CHAB's

Built a couple of Spitfires and upgraded a few Div's to Marine status

Factories here a there and that's about it

Next tactic to contemplate is the timing of the turn

Do I go in late and get up to date espionage info and stand the risk of attack in a few turns and not knowing about it because my ally’s turns go first or what?

Decisions decisions

Go Late, thats what I would do, wait until you have all the info to hand then strike. Land those marines, you know where, a bit further afield but worth so much more. I will defend those pioneers. There safe with Sponges by there side :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
I think, the Sponge will kill himself, he will not need any help to do this. :woohoo:

Shut up Monk, the only death will be you. Your so scared of death by Sponge you picked the largest nation you could just so you can survive till the end.