Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
- Spongebob will drop

- Spongebob will promise revenge

Now that was funny but let me see what i can add to the frontiers of this Game. Due to my superior intelect and diplomatic skills I have deduced the following.... but before I start some will still deny my conclussions but no worries take as you will

The following alliance blocks have already formed.

CR, Poland, Bulgaria

NR, Finland, Sweden, BS

US, Canada

GB, Ireland, Norway, Iceland

Austria, Yugo, Italy

Germany, Switzerland

France, Lowlands

Monk is playing CR

Marklen X is playing Germany

GB is not all he seems

Kurassier is UAE

Monk will Die

Monk will Promise Revenge

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finland and Sweden will be the victims of NR, Norway and Baltic States. If Finland and Sweden are reading the forums, they need to contact me asap.

- Spongebob will drop

Now that was funny but let me see what i can add to the frontiers of this Game. Due to my superior intelect and diplomatic skills I have deduced the following.... but before I start some will still deny my conclussions but no worries take as you will

CR, Poland, Bulgaria

NR, Finland, Sweden, BS

US, Canada

GB, Ireland, Norway, Iceland

Austria, Yugo, Italy

Germany, Switzerland

France, Lowlands

Monk is playing CR

Marklen X is playing Germany

GB is not all he seems

Kurassier is UAE

Monk will Die

Guest Spongebob
[

Monk is playing CR

Monk will Die

I heard that the Monk was somewhere south of you Sponge.

You know very well where Monk is Earthling, I have always been the Master and he the Apprentice. You should know better than to play games with me. You know how cunning I can be. I have waited a long time to be next to that snake once more and now I will have my Revenge and no other nation can stop me heading north to crush him. Not even you. :woohoo:

[

Monk is playing CR

Monk will Die

You know very well where Monk is Earthling, I have always been the Master and he the Apprentice. You should know better than to play games with me. You know how cunning I can be. I have waited a long time to be next to that snake once more and now I will have my Revenge and no other nation can stop me heading north to crush him. Not even you. :taz:

Well, since I am the Monk, ( my full name is Dark Kurassier Monk and my allies are the..... Monkees..... ) :woohoo: that must make you Saudi!! :ranting: but if you go north, you will miss me! :thumbsup::cheers:

- Spongebob will drop

Monk is playing CR

Kurassier is UAE

Monk will Die

(I can play 2 countries at once? interesting.) :thumbsup:

Wow. I am considered an 'alliance block'? Oh, you must be talking about my acquisition of Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Yemen, Aden, Muscat, Oman and the UAE. :ranting::woohoo:

:woohoo:

:thumbsup: Playing games? Who me?

Be careful what you wish for........

[

Monk is playing CR

Monk will Die

You know very well where Monk is Earthling, I have always been the Master and he the Apprentice. You should know better than to play games with me. You know how cunning I can be. I have waited a long time to be next to that snake once more and now I will have my Revenge and no other nation can stop me heading north to crush him. Not even you. :ranting:

- Spongebob will drop

Monk is playing CR

Kurassier is UAE

Monk will Die

(I can play 2 countries at once? interesting.) :thumbsup:

Wow. I am considered an 'alliance block'? Oh, you must be talking about my acquisition of Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Yemen, Aden, Muscat, Oman and the UAE. :ranting::woohoo:

It takes 3 countries to defeat. So, YES you are your own block.

Wow. I am considered an 'alliance block'? Oh, you must be talking about my acquisition of Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Yemen, Aden, Muscat, Oman and the UAE. :taz::woohoo:

:ranting: Alright then, the Ethiopian block is now open for negotiations, with either words or spears. We hope to develop rifles in the near future. :thumbsup:

Looking at my turn results, noting those who have declared, noting the RNA addresses, and noting who has privacy turned on; I have deduced where Spongebob is. I will reveal to my TA's. :taz:

anyone want to be my TA? :thumbsup:

- Spongebob will drop

Monk is playing CR

Kurassier is UAE

Monk will Die

(I can play 2 countries at once? interesting.) :ranting:

Wow. I am considered an 'alliance block'? Oh, you must be talking about my acquisition of Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Yemen, Aden, Muscat, Oman and the UAE. :cheers::woohoo:

Wow. I am considered an 'alliance block'? Oh, you must be talking about my acquisition of Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Yemen, Aden, Muscat, Oman and the UAE. :taz::woohoo:

:ranting: Alright then, the Ethiopian block is now open for negotiations, with either words or spears. We hope to develop rifles in the near future. :thumbsup:

Well, the TA consisting of Nova Zembla, Greenland, Baffinland, Thule and the North Pole is always interested in good relations with those that have plenty oil. We find our latest aquisition of Iceland severely lacking in this.

Greetings

Santa Claus

I'll be your TA Pete.......oh wait, wrong game..... :thumbsup:

Looking at my turn results, noting those who have declared, noting the RNA addresses, and noting who has privacy turned on; I have deduced where Spongebob is. I will reveal to my TA's. :cheers:

anyone want to be my TA? :ranting:

- Spongebob will drop

Monk is playing CR

Kurassier is UAE

Monk will Die

(I can play 2 countries at once? interesting.) :taz:

Wow. I am considered an 'alliance block'? Oh, you must be talking about my acquisition of Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Yemen, Aden, Muscat, Oman and the UAE. :drunk::woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
Looking at my turn results, noting those who have declared, noting the RNA addresses, and noting who has privacy turned on; I have deduced where Spongebob is. I will reveal to my TA's. :woohoo:

:thumbsup: Dont do it, dont tell, I'm scared of what everyone will do to me if they know where I live.

How do you represent alliences on your map for instance say Iceland was TA'd to, Lets say Norway?

Give both of them the same color on the main map and fuse both "squares" representing those countries in the upper right corner.

The map is only a representation of the World events as they are just after my own turn. Any player can verify the map by reading the world events and performing the occasional SIM order. It is no perfect representation of what is going on and each and every capable player will probably have a better overview of what's happening than this map.

The idea behind the map is to let every reader not participating in a given game know what is going on. When I prepared myself for game #87 I read through all previous topics. Those discussions were almost incomprehensable, except for a number of trends that occur in each of them.

- mounting tension about "when this game will start - finally"

- hide- and - seek as less then half of the players make their position known.

- diplomacy as people want to find out who's allied to who.

- a peak in the first few turns as the first DW's go out and most hide- and - seek end.

- the conversation will quiet down as larger mega-alliances are formed and it becomes clear were the main frontlines will be.

- On occasion, a player will be stabbed in the back.

- Spongebob will drop

Thanks

It's a very interesting concept