Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Okay, footballs over lets get back to the matter in hand - The destruction of Monk, come on Monk, out from your Rock, you need to feel my slap across your chops. I have a feeling your very close, its a disturbance in the Force that cannot be ignored. :woohoo:

Football is far from over. Maybe later on this evening, but till then it is far from over.

Latest news:

Nope, not this evening either. At least a few days more.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, footballs over lets get back to the matter in hand - The destruction of Monk, come on Monk, out from your Rock, you need to feel my slap across your chops. I have a feeling your very close, its a disturbance in the Force that cannot be ignored. :woohoo:

Any one got thier results back yet??????????

You are aware of the fact that as Great Brittain you can not DW Germany in turn 1?

(Didn't recieve any either)

I think Russ always waits a few days extra for turn one and runs everything back to the first processing date. This because we have no fights anyway...

Okay, footballs over lets get back to the matter in hand - The destruction of Monk, come on Monk, out from your Rock, you need to feel my slap across your chops. I have a feeling your very close, its a disturbance in the Force that cannot be ignored. :thumbsup:

You are aware of the fact that as Great Brittain you can not DW Germany in turn 1?

I would expect a statement like that to come from a Sponge

Der :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
Okay, footballs over lets get back to the matter in hand - The destruction of Monk, come on Monk, out from your Rock, you need to feel my slap across your chops. I have a feeling your very close, its a disturbance in the Force that cannot be ignored. :thumbsup:

What! :ranting: you mean I cannot DW on turn 1?

I think Russ always waits a few days extra for turn one and runs everything back to the first processing date. This because we have no fights anyway...

What about the anxiety

Has anyone considered that?

Oh no not you!

Guest Spongebob

What about the anxiety

Oh no not you!

So GB have you decided who you are going to attack come turn whatever? Who will feel your wrath, will Ireland be toast and finally become part of the United Kingdom? What about the old enemies if France or Germany or are you going to sit in your ivory tower and await invasion.

What about the anxiety

Oh no not you!

So GB have you decided who you are going to attack come turn whatever? Who will feel your wrath, will Ireland be toast and finally become part of the United Kingdom? What about the old enemies if France or Germany or are you going to sit in your ivory tower and await invasion.

All these questions

Cant say much - Walls have ears you know

I like the idea of peace and tranquility so attacking another country is not a priority

Selfdefence first

Never done that before

NEWS ALERT

The Ethiopian military, fresh off its conquests of Eastern and Southern Africa has launched a massive seaborne invasion of the Ethiopian Peninsula (formerly the Arabian Peninsula) and has conquered Yeman, Aden, Muscat & Oman and the UAE. The Ethiopian forces swept into the Ethiopian Sea (fka the Arabian Sea) and the Ethiopian Gulf (formerly known as the Persian Gulf) and caught the enemy by complete surprise.

The Ethiopian government is now open for diplomacy as we rest our military and distribute medals at a grand parade. Huzzah! :woohoo::thumbsup::ranting:

NEWS ALERT

The Ethiopian military, fresh off its conquests of Eastern and Southern Africa has launched a massive seaborne invasion of the Ethiopian Peninsula (formerly the Arabian Peninsula) and has conquered Yeman, Aden, Muscat & Oman and the UAE. The Ethiopian forces swept into the Ethiopian Sea (fka the Arabian Sea) and the Ethiopian Gulf (formerly known as the Persian Gulf) and caught the enemy by complete surprise.

The Ethiopian government is now open for diplomacy as we rest our military and distribute medals at a grand parade. Huzzah! :woohoo::thumbsup::ranting:

Ah Kurassier! Welcome.

Lets meet in xVienna!

To start a tradition: each time after my turn I will update the following map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t01.png

Still lots of undeclared positions.

What! :ranting: you mean I cannot DW on turn 1?

Well done go to the head of the class

NEWS ALERT

Ah Kurassier! Welcome.

Lets meet in xVienna!

To start a tradition: each time after my turn I will update the following map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t01.png

Still lots of undeclared positions.

How do you represent alliences on your map for instance say Iceland was TA'd to, Lets say Norway?

How do you represent alliences on your map for instance say Iceland was TA'd to, Lets say Norway?

Give both of them the same color on the main map and fuse both "squares" representing those countries in the upper right corner.

The map is only a representation of the World events as they are just after my own turn. Any player can verify the map by reading the world events and performing the occasional SIM order. It is no perfect representation of what is going on and each and every capable player will probably have a better overview of what's happening than this map.

The idea behind the map is to let every reader not participating in a given game know what is going on. When I prepared myself for game #87 I read through all previous topics. Those discussions were almost incomprehensable, except for a number of trends that occur in each of them.

- mounting tension about "when this game will start - finally"

- hide- and - seek as less then half of the players make their position known.

- diplomacy as people want to find out who's allied to who.

- a peak in the first few turns as the first DW's go out and most hide- and - seek end.

- the conversation will quiet down as larger mega-alliances are formed and it becomes clear were the main frontlines will be.

- On occasion, a player will be stabbed in the back.

- Spongebob will drop

- Spongebob will promise revenge