Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Well, the TA consisting of Nova Zembla, Greenland, Baffinland, Thule and the North Pole is always interested in good relations with those that have plenty oil. We find our latest aquisition of Iceland severely lacking in this.

Greetings

Santa Claus

Tell you what. You get a flotilla of AOs to xAbudhabi or xMatrah, and I will fill them up with PET. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Monks gone a bit quiet since his secret had been descovered, I wonder about his cronies when they will spring up in his defense. Still gonna die mind :thumbsup:

And you are NOT Southern Russia. Should I tell everyone your position, or will you finally fess up?

Monks gone a bit quiet since his secret had been descovered, I wonder about his cronies when they will spring up in his defense. Still gonna die mind :thumbsup:

And you are NOT Southern Russia. Should I tell everyone your position, or will you finally fess up?

Yeah

You know so much

Tell us now

Guest Spongebob

If you actually knew my nation then you would have spilled the beans so anything you say now will be a guess and as such will never be believed. So come on Earthling enlighten the world because as far as I am concern I am Southern Spongestanski and you cannot prove otherwise :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
Lets see where wouild a sponge hide

Whats on the bottom of the sea - Sand

whats Bobs plan this game - to hide till the end of the game.

Hmmmm what has 141 provinces and lots of sand

Bob you are Saudi Arabia

elementary my dear boy :thumbsup:

You got me Smedders, I bow down to your superior intellect, your pink shirt, your Wingtips, your Zoot suit, your Pith helmet, your sandles and long white socks, your T-shirt with Choose Sponge on it, your combi clad in Shag pile carpet, your Ugg boots and your shorts.

Bob you are Saudi Arabia

You got me Smedders, I bow down to your superior intellect, your pink shirt, your Wingtips, your Zoot suit, your Pith helmet, your sandles and long white socks, your T-shirt with Choose Sponge on it, your combi clad in Shag pile carpet, your Ugg boots and your shorts.

I dont care what they say Sponge

I don't think you are crazy

In fact you are well endowed

With brains at least

Guest Spongebob

Bob you are Saudi Arabia

With brains at least

Why thank you... :thumbsup: I think

NEWS ALERT

The Ethiopian military, fresh off its conquests of Eastern and Southern Africa has launched a massive seaborne invasion of the Ethiopian Peninsula (formerly the Arabian Peninsula) and has conquered Yeman, Aden, Muscat & Oman and the UAE. The Ethiopian forces swept into the Ethiopian Sea (fka the Arabian Sea) and the Ethiopian Gulf (formerly known as the Persian Gulf) and caught the enemy by complete surprise.

The Ethiopian government is now open for diplomacy as we rest our military and distribute medals at a grand parade. Huzzah! :thumbsup::cheers::cheers:

Ah Kurassier! Welcome.

Lets meet in xVienna!

To start a tradition: each time after my turn I will update the following map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t01.png

Still lots of undeclared positions.

The white spots seem to represent some wicked preset alliances...or could I be wrong :thumbsup:

The white spots seem to represent some wicked preset alliances...or could I be wrong :thumbsup:

No, you are probably right. They are the "Sponge Alliance" of players that think their popularity is so low, that everyone will attack as soon as they find out where they are.

In the meantime, there has been one more declaration (Ondali = NR) so I will updat the map in ten days or so.

With brains at least

Well i'm flabbergasted

as my 6 year old would say

Spongee's got a boy friend

Spongee's got a boy friend

Well it's true

He's not crazy like you said