Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

<_<:ranting::ranting: THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Thats why its called the FOOTBALL World Cup, Not the Soccor World Cup, not the Boston Tea Party World Cup, Not the American Independence World Cup

Its the FOOTBALL World Cup.

That game you colonists call Football in the rest of the world is called RUGBY and we dont wear tons of padding because we are scared of breaking a finger nail. We are real men... Or Sponges in my case <_<

Now beg forgivness from Sponge, Kneel before Sponge.

It's THE World Cup.

What is this thing you call Rugby?

Never heard of it or seen it

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ranting::ranting::ranting: THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Thats why its called the FOOTBALL World Cup, Not the Soccor World Cup, not the Boston Tea Party World Cup, Not the American Independence World Cup

That game you colonists call Football in the rest of the world is called RUGBY and we dont wear tons of padding because we are scared of breaking a finger nail. We are real men... Or Sponges in my case :ranting:

you actually made me smile....for a splitsecond or so......

He's just sour because the USA WON their group and merry ole England came in ...... wait for it......

SECOND. :cheers:

chip, chip cheerio! <_<:cheers:<_<

Guest Spongebob
<_<:ranting::ranting: THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL :ranting::ranting::ranting:

That game you colonists call Football in the rest of the world is called RUGBY and we dont wear tons of padding because we are scared of breaking a finger nail. We are real men... Or Sponges in my case <_<

It's THE World Cup.

Its a game where real sponges run around a field carry a rugby ball and pass it between them, the guy who has the ball gets pounced on a beaten to the ground to take the ball off him and the object is to get the ball to the other side of the pitch....

Now on a more serious note Central Russia has surrendered to me and as such will become part of the Greater Spongistanski Empire

:ranting::ranting::ranting: THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL :ranting::ranting::ranting:

That game you colonists call Football in the rest of the world is called RUGBY and we dont wear tons of padding because we are scared of breaking a finger nail. We are real men... Or Sponges in my case :ranting:

you actually made me smile....for a splitsecond or so......

He's just sour because the USA WON their group and merry ole England came in ...... wait for it......

SECOND. :cheers:

chip, chip cheerio! <_<:cheers:<_<

They FINALLY won a game!?!

I am amazed. I thought they were going to follow France home.

It really looked like they were headed home when extra time started. But, one last good run at the net proved to march the good ole USA through to the round of 16!!!!!

HIP HIP HORAAAAAAH!!!!!

HIP HIP HORAAAAAAH!!!!!

HIP HIP HORAAAAAAH!!!!!

U

S

A

:cheers::cheers::ranting: THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL :ranting::ranting::ranting:

That game you colonists call Football in the rest of the world is called RUGBY and we dont wear tons of padding because we are scared of breaking a finger nail. We are real men... Or Sponges in my case :rolleyes:

It's THE World Cup.

Thats because Rugby is a real mans game

Has this game actually started?

Well Sven

For me it has

I sent my turn in today

This game I stay positive in treasury

Never have yet!

How you guys do it?

I have this habit of moving POP around

Is that the problem?

Too many LDB's

I don't know

Guest Spongebob

Well Sven

For me it has

I sent my turn in today

Never have yet!

How you guys do it?

Is that the problem?

Too many LDB's

I don't know

Take advice from the great yellow sage... move all your population to Aberdeen, distill whisky and drown your enemies in the stuff.

Well Sven

For me it has

I sent my turn in today

Never have yet!

How you guys do it?

Is that the problem?

Too many LDB's

I don't know

Take advice from the great yellow sage... move all your population to Aberdeen, distill whisky and drown your enemies in the stuff.

Ummmmmmm didn't think of that

Daddy will be pleased

Guest Spongebob

Well its back to playing FOOTBALL for the USA now there out of the SOCCER World Cup :rolleyes:

More importantly lets hope after the first turn some more reveal there locations or I may just have to guess where people are playing. :cheers:

Well its back to playing FOOTBALL for the USA now there out of the SOCCER World Cup :rolleyes:

More importantly lets hope after the first turn some more reveal there locations or I may just have to guess where people are playing. :cheers:

Sorry to bring it to you, but good old England LOST to Germany. Sorry.

Guest Spongebob

If ever there was a good reason for WW3 then that match was it :cheers:

Well its back to playing FOOTBALL for the USA now there out of the SOCCER World Cup :woohoo:

More importantly lets hope after the first turn some more reveal there locations or I may just have to guess where people are playing. :thumbsup:

If ever there was a good reason for WW3 then that match was it :ranting:

Just one more month and you can do just that. But I can imagine some Germans feeling some satisfaction after 1966.

Guest Spongebob

Okay, footballs over lets get back to the matter in hand - The destruction of Monk, come on Monk, out from your Rock, you need to feel my slap across your chops. I have a feeling your very close, its a disturbance in the Force that cannot be ignored. :woohoo: