Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We are waitng with fear and trepidation the arrival of the mighty Syrian army :rolleyes:

This has been the bloodiest 26 turns I have ever seen in a game. All 5 of us have not had 1 turn of peace since the start of the game, and as soon as we kill off one enemy another one takes its place. Kudos to Persia for the stiff defense, and for Iraq holding on has long as she did. Guess Turkey is next on deck to go the way of the dodo bird. I wonder who will hop in once Turkey is gone? :ph34r: You coming on down N. Russia?

- Saudi 90

We are waitng with fear and trepidation the arrival of the mighty Syrian army :rolleyes:

This has been the bloodiest 26 turns I have ever seen in a game. All 5 of us have not had 1 turn of peace since the start of the game, and as soon as we kill off one enemy anyone one takes its place. Kudos to Persia for the stiff defense, and for Iraq holding on has long as she did. Guess Turkey is next on deck to go the way of the dodo bird. I wonder who will hop in once Turkey is gone? :ph34r: You coming on down N. Russia?

- Saudi 90

You are a mind reader Andy!

I will try and keep up the resistance!

This has been the bloodiest 26 turns I have ever seen in a game. All 5 of us have not had 1 turn of peace since the start of the game, and as soon as we kill off one enemy anyone one takes its place. Kudos to Persia for the stiff defense, and for Iraq holding on has long as she did. Guess Turkey is next on deck to go the way of the dodo bird. I wonder who will hop in once Turkey is gone? :ph34r: You coming on down N. Russia?

- Saudi 90

You are a mind reader Andy!

I will try and keep up the resistance!

The more the merrier! :joker:

T he Syrians continue to show no fear on the battlefield despite the continued pressure from the russian forces... B)

If it helps, the Lowlanders also continue to show no fear on the battlefield, despite the continued nonpressure from the russian forces! :beer:

• 3 weeks later...